UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > pkc Gold ch ntch tree slamin cloud
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Devin your are right not only do clouds pup look like a bound should they sound like a hound should. Sounds like they are going to loud.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-10-2015 02:16 AM
jeremiah roller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremiah roller Click here to Send jeremiah roller a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremiah roller Find more posts by jeremiah roller Add jeremiah roller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the calls about pups but we don't have any we want to sale at this time.

Also have three good females booked to breed as so in as they come in.

Old Post 03-13-2015 05:53 AM
jeremiah roller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremiah roller Click here to Send jeremiah roller a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremiah roller Find more posts by jeremiah roller Add jeremiah roller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Devin Maker
Banned

My cloud pup just run down a farm kitten an stretched it shes been treeing cats since our weathers aloud me to let her outside this little female is the most gamey ,,bold,,, wired,,, LOUD pup I've ever owned shes sharp as a tack also I have high hopes for this one definitely the nicest pup I've owned bring your good bitches to cloud you cant go wrong with him. I'll try an get a video of her treeing tomorrow when I have her out

Old Post 03-14-2015 05:07 AM
Devin Maker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Devin Maker Click here to Send Devin Maker a Private Message Find more posts by Devin Maker Add Devin Maker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the good words about ur cloud pup. Everyone that has one is really like them huge mouths and coon crazy! !! They are very young ok set only 4 mo. Old but are very natural and super smart! !

Old Post 03-17-2015 12:49 AM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Devin I can't wait to make that cross again and to think I was going to sell wicked very glad I thought about and changed my mind! !

Last edited by jeremiah roller on 03-17-2015 at 02:03 AM

Old Post 03-17-2015 12:56 AM
Devin Maker
Banned

I cant agree more wicked an cloud can make good ones Saturday night mine went 700 yards with my old dogs all the way to the tree an shes tiny she kept getting stepped on so she sat back so I pulled my old dogs off the tree an she got on the tree an whined like she want to bark so I shot the coon out an she instently grabbed it an fought it I hung the coon over her an she looked real good cant wait to get her back out in the woods at this rate it wont be long an she'll be running an treeing this pups just coon crazy

Old Post 03-17-2015 03:30 AM
Devin Maker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Devin Maker Click here to Send Devin Maker a Private Message Find more posts by Devin Maker Add Devin Maker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Devin Maker
Banned

Just three months old second coon this dogs seen an first night out

Old Post 03-17-2015 04:43 AM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

That's awesome Devin! !! It is a long wait when your excited to start these pups! ! I'm sending two cloud pups to Cheyenne and Jennifer Cummins for a mo or so. Just wish they was a yr old instead of 3-4 mo. Old

Old Post 03-18-2015 07:13 PM
Justin French
UKC Forum Member

Do you have semen at Block Sport hounds ?

Old Post 03-19-2015 07:36 PM
Justin French is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin French Click here to Send Justin French a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin French Find more posts by Justin French Add Justin French to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Justin call me or text.... I don't but I can make something happen if I need to.

Old Post 03-20-2015 12:56 AM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Cloud got in the final four last night at the bear creek classic! !! They had a 109 dog's hunt last night. He also won his cast earlier this week up there.

Old Post 03-21-2015 05:30 PM
Devin Maker
Banned

Old Post 03-22-2015 07:19 PM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Cloud also won his cast last night with 250 plus

Old Post 03-22-2015 10:58 PM
chutcheson
UKC Forum Member

Tree slammin cloud

Would like to thank both Ronnie Hamlin and Jeremiah Roller for selling us Cloud. We are very excited about clouds future here in Texas. He is everything I expected and trees coons one right after the other. For anyone that has questions about cloud or possible breeding opportunities please contact myself, Coby Hutcheson at 325-340-2434 as we plan on having him collected next week. Thanks

Old Post 03-28-2015 08:44 PM
chutcheson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chutcheson Click here to Send chutcheson a Private Message Click Here to Email chutcheson Find more posts by chutcheson Add chutcheson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Jeremy crapo has three pups he has decided to sell. They are out of cloud x ntch pkc ch ruby. They are 5 mo old and about ready to start. They price very cheap for there age! They are also very good looking pups with very good mouths! Call or text Jeremy 417-741-0487

Old Post 04-01-2015 04:11 AM