UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Big Jim Females
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

Big Jim Females

Where are they let's talk

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-04-2019 04:11 PM
Preston Owens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens Click here to Send Preston Owens a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens Add Preston Owens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

P Mike has one.

Old Post 01-04-2019 04:26 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Bill Anderson has one.

Old Post 01-04-2019 05:38 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Kent Van Buren has one.

Old Post 01-04-2019 06:01 PM
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Wheres the rest of them?

Old Post 01-04-2019 09:15 PM
Preston Owens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens Click here to Send Preston Owens a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens Add Preston Owens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I have one out in my yard and another one in my laundry room. Everybody should have a couple.

Old Post 01-04-2019 11:56 PM
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Looking good!

Old Post 01-05-2019 01:09 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Preston, thanks for the offer but $10,000 won't buy Bella. I have big plans for her. Did you call Bill?

Old Post 01-05-2019 01:12 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You must be wearing out your phone. Every time I talk to someone they say that you have called them.

Old Post 01-07-2019 02:35 PM
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Richard

There may be a B3 cross in mind !

Old Post 01-07-2019 10:00 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness George, Preston must have called you to. Preston have you called Brent Weatherford about his Freak pup?

Old Post 01-07-2019 10:26 PM
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

I just sold my Jim Female, but I still have her brother. They made nice bear dogs.

******** Gr.Nite Banjo 3
**** Gr.Nite Pigeon River Big Red Jim
******** NiteCh Muddy Creek Highest Heidi

Maroon Effect June

********** Dual Gr. Ch. ‘PR’ T-Top Rabble Rouser
**** NiteCh ‘PR’ Browns Leinie Red Rider
********** ‘PR’ River Bottom Spice

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bunch's Maroon Effect Autumn HTX
NITECH CH 'PR' Maroon Effect Beamer

Old Post 01-08-2019 08:35 PM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Richard I haven't had the opportunity to talk with Preston but the stud add said he may entertain certain female's with B3 . Coondog cross possibilities right there .

Old Post 01-08-2019 10:48 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

George/Richard.

quote:
Originally posted by George pouliott
Richard I haven't had the opportunity to talk with Preston but the stud add said he may entertain certain female's with B3 . Coondog cross possibilities right there .

You are correct. It's been fun ribbing on Richard all week.. but as usual everyone is a breeder and he didnt "take the bait" I've located 2 other options on Nice females off big Jim. A couple off Banjo3, 1 off Jack and Lady (speed queens dam) etc. Theres a real chance to see some History made and produce some real Stem Winders. 😁

P.S a good stick to measure a Reproducer is if you can buy the pups he Sired. Looks like Big Jim has done his Job

Last edited by Preston Owens on 01-11-2019 at 11:55 PM

Old Post 01-11-2019 11:51 PM
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Good luck Preston I know you did your homework ! Post the future crosses I could use a fireball female down here .

Old Post 01-12-2019 12:27 AM
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

Yes Sir

They are coming. I've got some behind the barn around. I've had alot folks call wanting another. Some have lost theirs off Jack and the Banjo females and Folks like Richard wont SELL their "good dogs" lol I'll post and stay engaged if anyone wants a nice pup I'll have a few

Old Post 01-12-2019 12:37 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Preston, I know you have some big plans but so do I. Pretty nice females are hard to come by so when you get one you had better hold on to her. And when you have a pretty nice female you can go in a lot of different directions.
And you think that you are the only one but every time I take Bella to a $KC hunt, someone tries to buy her and I have to turn them down. It seems that a whole lot of those money boys would love to have a Redbone that they can win with. But they don't want to have to raise and start one, they just want to buy yours that you have put all of the work of breeding, raising and starting into.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-12-2019 at 02:04 PM

Old Post 01-12-2019 01:56 PM
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Preston, I know you have some big plans but so do I. Pretty nice females are hard to come by so when you get one you had better hold on to her. And when you have a pretty nice female you can go in a lot of different directions.
And you think that you are the only one but every time I take Bella to a $KC hunt, someone tries to buy her and I have to turn them down. It seems that a whole lot of those money boys would love to have a Redbone that they can win with. But they don't want to have to raise and start one, they just want to buy yours that you have put all of the work of breeding, raising and starting into.

I know all about it. You once told me I should sell my good ones and keep the ones that were just "fair" lol I understand completely how it is to have a good one. I've got a couple.. When your breeding the best it's a good idea to locate the best. I'm glad you've had success! And I dont blame you for breeding how you see best. I havent ever been one to try to tell someone what they should do. Looks like Jim has pushed the breed a notch or 2 higher and it happened fairly quick. I'm glad there are lots of different crosses off him and that theres "good ones" in every litter. It shows he is dominant. How many will be in the next crosses remains to be seen.

Old Post 01-12-2019 05:54 PM
Triple E Farms
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert

I am that guy........

Id much rather pay 2 or 3 times the puppy price for a year old ready to go.......

you cant raise one till their a year old for that money, especially not pay it up and raise it.......

Not to mention having to put up with all that puppy stuff.......

But that still doesnt make your pups worth any more money, if its a dud cross.........

Old Post 01-14-2019 01:16 PM
Triple E Farms is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple E Farms Click here to Send Triple E Farms a Private Message Find more posts by Triple E Farms Add Triple E Farms to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote