UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 green young dogs for sale cheap
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

2 green young dogs for sale cheap

Guys I am just try to regain some of the registration fees while still giving these dogs a chance They had a bad birth date for last season and now I have a 6 month
old female that is treeing her own coon so I am not going to get to these.

1st pup is 16 month old not fooled with much at all she is off GR.NT. CH. Kaskaskia River blue Trudy and GR.NT.CH. Botox $50.00 PKC S.S. paid up

2 pup is 18?month old off GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. Kaskaskia River Blue Pete and a reg female from Matt Gibbs ( can't find the papers right now (his litter mates have both tree coon) $50.00

I want to get these dogs a chance while there is still time this season

If not sold in 7 days they will be free!

Please call i don't have time to get on here much 217-254-3338 Mark VanDeventer Sullivan IL.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2018 09:40 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Dog

Do you have pic of the botox trudy female

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

DOGS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

Last edited by bebee on 12-11-2018 at 02:36 AM

Old Post 12-11-2018 01:41 AM
bebee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bebee Click here to Send bebee a Private Message Click Here to Email bebee Find more posts by bebee Add bebee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON DEKON
UKC Forum Member

BOTOX -TRUDY

I have a male out of this cross he is doing great ,115 to 120 BPM on the tree hunts out hard and no trash so far. this female should take right off, my male was not hunted much till this season .buy her put her in the woods .RON D.

Old Post 12-11-2018 12:51 PM
RON DEKON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON DEKON Click here to Send RON DEKON a Private Message Click Here to Email RON DEKON Find more posts by RON DEKON Add RON DEKON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

the female is sold thanks
Pete is off Old Bullit and a NT.ch.female that was a litter mate to Rod Roses Jimmy II dog

Old Post 12-12-2018 10:55 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

the male is sold pending pick up THANKS

Old Post 12-16-2018 12:56 PM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Folks I have had these young dogs spoken for sence i posted the add. Twice for the male and 3 time for threw female and they all fell threw some for good reasons and some ? o well
Both dogs are still available here is the deal $50. each if these dogs are not sold in 7days from this date1-12-19 they will be free. If after Sunday 1-20-19 just call and say you are interested in the free dogs and be prepared to drive! I have held these dog for 1 mound for folks that didn't show up. I am just a bit frustrated

Old Post 01-12-2019 08:48 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

mark I will buy the female

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 01-12-2019 09:32 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

The female is sold pending pick up

Old Post 01-12-2019 11:05 PM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 01-19-2019 02:38 PM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

the female was sold The MALE is now free ! just pick him up and give him a chance! Call Mark at 217 254 3338 Sullivan IL.

Old Post 01-21-2019 11:06 AM