UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrCh GrNtCh Uchtmans Foggy Mtn Blaze
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by billlester
what is hes full back ground

Give me a call sometime and I can read you his 3gen ped.
Im sure theres someone on here that can give you more info about it than I can tho if they'd like to post what they know about it.

If Im not mistaken you bought a pup out of Blaze didnt you?

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Last edited by Shannon Senter on 09-24-2013 at 01:45 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2013 02:54 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billlester
UKC Forum Member

yes we got a puppy out him and she is doing good so far getting about ready to start showing her

Old Post 09-24-2013 08:09 PM
billlester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billlester Click here to Send billlester a Private Message Click Here to Email billlester Find more posts by billlester Add billlester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

OK good. Id like to see a pic of her when you get one.

Old Post 09-24-2013 08:12 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

I sold the pup that I kept out of Blaze's first litter and the boy that bought him has been taking him out this week. He took him with me last night and I was very impressed with the way he acted. He would go out and stay gone by hisself for several mins at a time, didnt pay any attention to the other dogs, no playing, seemed interested around the tree, reminded me alot of Blaze at that age. Hes about 5mos old now. Ive got high hopes for this litter.

Old Post 09-25-2013 02:59 PM
billlester
UKC Forum Member

A pic of the puppy we got from ya!

http://s923.photobucket.com/user/bi...?sort=3&o=4

Old Post 09-27-2013 01:28 AM
billlester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billlester Click here to Send billlester a Private Message Click Here to Email billlester Find more posts by billlester Add billlester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Nice lookin pup bill, keep me posted on how she does

Old Post 09-27-2013 03:12 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Blaze pup owned by Bo Dotson

Old Post 09-28-2013 03:47 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

UP

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Old Post 10-07-2013 01:37 PM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Blaze:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1kF4n4vZmE

Old Post 10-15-2013 01:48 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Blaze sure sounding good!!

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 10-18-2013 01:56 PM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Got our pup this weekend up here in Canada. Out of Blaze and Dixie. Did her 1st little training lesson this afternoon. Showed her a fresh coon hide and within a couple minutes she was tearin into it. Put her in the kennel and lay coon hide outside of kennel she bayed it very intense. Laid a 50 yard drag thru the bush and hung up in tree. Let her out and she followed the scent trail with very little encouragement. She found tree and stretched up whining on it. Went in lowered the hide down for a chew then hung it back up and she treed off and on for a minute before her attention span started to stray a bit. Kept it short and sweet. Put the hide and her away. About an hour later let her back out just to play. She ran back up in the bush and checked that tree. When she couldnt find it she wondered a little farther and stetched up and checked out a couple other trees.
Dont mean much at this point but still very nice actions to see at 3 months old.

Heres some pics

TB' DOUBLE DOUBLE "DIVA"

Co owned by Fred Holub in st. Clairsville ohio and my self in ontario Canada

Old Post 10-20-2013 11:12 PM
LUKE SOLMES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUKE SOLMES Click here to Send LUKE SOLMES a Private Message Click Here to Email LUKE SOLMES Find more posts by LUKE SOLMES Add LUKE SOLMES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Nice! Thanks for the update and the pics, I hope she makes a good one, sounds like she went to a good place. Keep me posted

Old Post 10-21-2013 01:46 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Have a litter of Blaze pups due around the 1st of Nov if anyones interested

Old Post 10-21-2013 03:50 PM
billlester
UKC Forum Member

MY BLAZE FEMALE

TOOK HER OUT LAST NIGHT AND SHE RAN AND TREED A POSSM WITH MY 14MO OLD PUP DID REAL GOOD SHE GOING TO BE LOUD

Old Post 10-22-2013 01:28 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: MY BLAZE FEMALE

quote:
Originally posted by billlester
TOOK HER OUT LAST NIGHT AND SHE RAN AND TREED A POSSM WITH MY 14MO OLD PUP DID REAL GOOD SHE GOING TO BE LOUD

Thanks for the update Bill, keep her in the woods, sounds like another Blaze pup is getting a good start.

Old Post 10-22-2013 01:41 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

I should have Blaze pups on the ground this weekend

Old Post 10-30-2013 01:33 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

whos the dam?

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 10-30-2013 02:37 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

GrCh NtCh HollyCreeks Oreo Candy

Shes out of Dual Grand HollyCreeks Treetalkin Smokey and GrCh NtCh HollyCreeks Tree Slammin Katie. Both belong to Bo Dotson and are both on the current reproducing list. These should be some nice pups

Old Post 10-30-2013 02:41 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Blaze last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18pLVEajp6g

Old Post 10-30-2013 02:49 PM
LateNite Blues
UKC Forum Member

I still have a male and a female left to sale they r running loose on the farm and treeing house cats like crazy can wait to start hunting mine ill post video later if I can of them treeing

Old Post 10-30-2013 05:29 PM
LateNite Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LateNite Blues Click here to Send LateNite Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email LateNite Blues Find more posts by LateNite Blues Add LateNite Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by LateNite Blues
I still have a male and a female left to sale they r running loose on the farm and treeing house cats like crazy can wait to start hunting mine ill post video later if I can of them treeing

Thanks for the reply, I hear that was a nice litter of pups. Good luck with your pup, I hope she makes a good one and good luck selling those other 2, I hope they get into good hands.

Old Post 10-31-2013 01:30 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

id like to have one off him 4sure.,let me no if u can get one closer to me.thanks

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 11-01-2013 10:06 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BawlinBlues
id like to have one off him 4sure.,let me no if u can get one closer to me.thanks

Ill keep you in mind if anyone in your area or close by gets one.

Thanks

Old Post 11-01-2013 03:02 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

We've got Blaze pups on the ground this morning, she had 11 or 12 but has lost 2 or 3 so far, hopefully she can raise the rest.

Also another Blaze pup started last night running and treeing. That makes 4 out of the 9 in that litter that I know of that's started, I haven't heard anything on the remaining 5. Those pups aren't quite 6 months old yet

Old Post 11-02-2013 06:17 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

My female out of blaze is doing real well to be 5 months old, good mouth and treeing already, Shes gonna make a coon dog, i can just see it in her....

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 11-04-2013 02:06 PM