UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nite Ch. Tuna Valley Blue Bubba frozen semen is proformanced
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

the spike

female should be coming soon!!!

KEITH SWICK BBOA Zone 4 Chairman, BBCHA Ohio State Rep. OSSDA Rep. Home 1-740-967-5585 /1-740-817-1148 CELL Crystal Springs Blue Moon R.I.P my best friend Moon your in Heaven Middle Fork Bl. Jet My first Bluetick I was only 15 and didnt know what I had!!! and Smiley's Blue Kate I will see in Heaven/ BUBBA I will see you in heaven thanks for all the good times!!! /2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2013 Performance Sire Nite Ch Tuna Valley Blue Bubba/ Ch S and H Mid Ohio Babe / Swick's Blue Moon Bam Bam/ Nite Champion Grand Ch Swick's Blue Moon Rhiannon And coming soon Swick's Blue Moon Annie Mae / Lorenzo & Swicks Blu Iron Bell/ S&M Midnight Blue Moon Lady A/ BLUE MOON KENNELS JOHNSTOWN OHIO BE TRUE AND BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-21-2013 04:22 PM
keithbluemoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keithbluemoon Click here to Send keithbluemoon a Private Message Click Here to Email keithbluemoon Visit keithbluemoon's homepage! Find more posts by keithbluemoon Add keithbluemoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

keith

what would u charge me to breed a female.

Old Post 11-01-2013 12:55 AM
BUCKEYE BILLY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCKEYE BILLY Click here to Send BUCKEYE BILLY a Private Message Click Here to Email BUCKEYE BILLY Find more posts by BUCKEYE BILLY Add BUCKEYE BILLY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

you pay

the breeding fee and a pup!!!

KEITH SWICK BBOA Zone 4 Chairman, BBCHA Ohio State Rep. OSSDA Rep. Home 1-740-967-5585 /1-740-817-1148 CELL Crystal Springs Blue Moon R.I.P my best friend Moon your in Heaven Middle Fork Bl. Jet My first Bluetick I was only 15 and didnt know what I had!!! and Smiley's Blue Kate I will see in Heaven/ BUBBA I will see you in heaven thanks for all the good times!!! /2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2013 Performance Sire Nite Ch Tuna Valley Blue Bubba/ Ch S and H Mid Ohio Babe / Swick's Blue Moon Bam Bam/ Nite Champion Grand Ch Swick's Blue Moon Rhiannon And coming soon Swick's Blue Moon Annie Mae / Lorenzo & Swicks Blu Iron Bell/ S&M Midnight Blue Moon Lady A/ BLUE MOON KENNELS JOHNSTOWN OHIO BE TRUE AND BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-02-2013 07:42 PM
keithbluemoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keithbluemoon Click here to Send keithbluemoon a Private Message Click Here to Email keithbluemoon Visit keithbluemoon's homepage! Find more posts by keithbluemoon Add keithbluemoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

Re: you pay

quote:
Originally posted by keithbluemoon
the breeding fee and a pup!!!

Im gona take a nice female back to Em. Ill let u know when shes ready.

Old Post 11-02-2013 10:05 PM
BUCKEYE BILLY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCKEYE BILLY Click here to Send BUCKEYE BILLY a Private Message Click Here to Email BUCKEYE BILLY Find more posts by BUCKEYE BILLY Add BUCKEYE BILLY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

look

I will get him proformanced!!!!

Old Post 11-04-2013 08:34 AM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

KIETH= HOWS IS LITTLE BOOM DOING???
I AM COMIN DOWN YOUR WAY THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH
I WOULD LIKE TO BRING HIM BACK AND HUNT HIM FOR A WHILE
I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN ILL BE THERE.

Old Post 11-04-2013 11:25 PM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 11-09-2013 01:56 AM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

btt

Greg Hagerman has a female off Kirby's Blue Spike frozen semen that we will breed to Bubba in June cant wait!!!

Old Post 03-25-2014 07:00 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I like how he's bred and looks like he has thrown sum nice hounds.i would like to make a cross on him in the future.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-25-2014 07:27 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

Keep

Bubble in mind he has thrown some nice ones thanks Keith Swick!!!

Old Post 03-25-2014 08:45 PM
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Keith

Hey I have tried to track down that female that goes back to Middle Fork Blue Boomer II but have had no luck. Danny sold her and didnt keep any records so he doesnt even know her registration number to even do a trace with UKC. He said he would let us know if he runs acroos any info about her. Sorry, I know what it is like to be that close to finding a dog that goes back to an old dog you had years ago and just miss out by one guys goof.
We will keep our eyes and ears open and let you know if we find her.
Vickey Undebum(sp) in wis. has a male direct out of Rooster II that would be the clisest to ole Boomer. Vicky is the one that does the BBOA National web page. Her male is the Barley Ray dog.

Home of:
GrChGrNtCh Mad Dog Mo Blue Smoke 2012 BBOA National King of Hunt

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt
2017 BBOA/BBCHA Grand National Reunion King of Hunt

GrChGrNtCh Big Time Spankin Blue Wendy 2009 BBOA National Queen of Hunt

GrNtCh Mad Dog Tree Rockin Robin 2011 zone 1 Queen of Hunt.

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion
2016 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Hunt Overall Winner

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Up and comming Mad Dog Smokin Blue Wendell

And a few young Prospects

Old Post 03-26-2014 12:47 AM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clyde simmons
UKC Forum Member

keith

give me a call sometime this week.

Old Post 04-24-2014 05:58 AM
clyde simmons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clyde simmons Click here to Send clyde simmons a Private Message Click Here to Email clyde simmons Find more posts by clyde simmons Add clyde simmons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 05-23-2015 11:34 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Keith here is what the pedigree will look like. Will talk later on the paper work and details, should be around mid-February. You never know there just may be some coon dogs in this bunch. Misfire was no accident and was glade we had the opportunity to get her. Also added a picture of Misfire treeing, looks good on the wood huh? LOL!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Last edited by BEST EVER on 11-13-2017 at 11:17 PM

Old Post 11-13-2017 11:15 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

A pup

Is exactly what I need especially all of your female!!!

Old Post 11-15-2017 03:51 AM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

A pup

Is exactly what I need especially all of your female!!!

Old Post 11-15-2017 03:51 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Keith got all the paper work sent out this morning and you should have early this week. If you have any questions just give me a call. The old girl is looking pretty good!

Last edited by BEST EVER on 12-11-2017 at 01:14 PM

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:16 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

She should

Make us some very nice pups!!!

Old Post 12-16-2017 09:03 AM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

She should

Make us some very nice pups!!!

Old Post 12-16-2017 09:03 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Merry Christmas Keith too you and your family!

Old Post 12-24-2017 07:38 PM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family also!!!

Old Post 12-24-2017 07:58 PM
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Christmas

Merry Christmas

Home of:
GrChGrNtCh Mad Dog Mo Blue Smoke 2012 BBOA National King of Hunt

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt
2017 BBOA/BBCHA Grand National Reunion King of Hunt

GrChGrNtCh Big Time Spankin Blue Wendy 2009 BBOA National Queen of Hunt

GrNtCh Mad Dog Tree Rockin Robin 2011 zone 1 Queen of Hunt.

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion
2016 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Hunt Overall Winner

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Up and comming Mad Dog Smokin Blue Wendell

And a few young Prospects

Old Post 12-24-2017 10:56 PM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

KIETH DO YOU STILL HAVE THE LITTLE BOOM DOG?????

Old Post 12-24-2017 11:02 PM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir

He still here

Old Post 12-24-2017 11:14 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Keith we have Misfire looking pretty good right now, slick as a button, fat and sassy and vet checked and healthy as a horse. The ol girl has had it pretty good this winter, loves the heated dog box and pro plan! LOL! Looking foward in her and Bubba's cross, should be some nice ones. I have never had blinders, I do know a good coon hound when I see one and like my chances better when they both are nice hounds with strong backgrounds. We will keep you updated!

Old Post 01-11-2018 12:10 PM