UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Glade Run Kennels
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Hopefully in the next week. I would like to change out dogs before we go on vacation.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-07-2013 03:49 AM
gladerunkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gladerunkennels Click here to Send gladerunkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email gladerunkennels Find more posts by gladerunkennels Add gladerunkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Lady and velvet

Last edited by gladerunkennels on 03-09-2013 at 05:01 PM

Old Post 03-08-2013 03:14 PM
gladerunkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gladerunkennels Click here to Send gladerunkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email gladerunkennels Find more posts by gladerunkennels Add gladerunkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Some of Dale's stock of dogs should be in the new Blue Book, everyone should check it out.

Home of
Harvey's Glade Run nite ch Scoutin Lady
ZONE 3 FRIDAY NIGHT HIGH SCORING DOG
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK FEMALE UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda
Harvey's Glade Run Hoss was sold and can not be bought back. Making a top bear hound.

Old Post 03-09-2013 05:02 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

lady

Just made the ten hour trip to get my girl but I'm glad she is home. Now go get an ultra sound just to see if she took and how many she has in the oven.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda
Harvey's Glade Run Hoss was sold and can not be bought back. Making a top bear hound.

Old Post 03-18-2013 03:20 AM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Well my girl looks to be doing good haven't had the ultra sound yet had a setback in things my wife slipped today and broke her tib and fib. Surgery Thursday then some time off and hopefully I get the time to get my kennels moving forward

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 03-20-2013 03:03 AM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

ultra sound

No I have'nt its been an eventful week. I plan on calling over tomorrow and see. She does look like she took but I'm not an expert. Its snowing here now and they're calling for up to 15 to 18 before its done and my wife has a doctors apt. wensday so maybe later this week I can get her over. I'll let you know when.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 03-25-2013 03:01 AM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

drummerblue

thanks for the prayers, doctor said today that everything looked good but its gonna be 2-3 months before she's back to normal.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 03-27-2013 10:17 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

lady

She was at the vet on feb. 18 and ai 3 times by the 21. So the 63 day should start on april 21 and no later than 24th. But seems like every litter I have comes early and catches me off guard, not this time. I' going to try and get her in to the vet late the second week of April for an ultra sound to see how many.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 03-30-2013 01:23 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

lady

I have an appointment on the 9th to get her checked out and see if they can tell how many pups she mite have.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 04-04-2013 08:41 PM
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

hope she

has a belly full

home ofUAL GRAND GOODNEWS GUIDING TORCH. Gone but not forgotten
DUAL GRAND GOODNEWS ANNIES BATTLECRY HTX
nt. ch. gRCH.goodnews drums maximus(three legger)
NT CH. PR GOODNEWS BL. MINNIE PEARLl
god is good all the time!
814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten
dual ch. goodnews blue rv drum
nt ch.yoders goodnews drums thunder
pr goodnews drums heartbreaker

Old Post 04-05-2013 07:02 PM
m.s.guthrie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m.s.guthrie Click here to Send m.s.guthrie a Private Message Click Here to Email m.s.guthrie Find more posts by m.s.guthrie Add m.s.guthrie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

pups

It sure looks like she does, wont surprise me if they dont come early.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 04-09-2013 01:27 AM
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Since Joe isn't back from the vet yet i'll update for y'all, just found out from the vet its lookin like she's got 7 in there, hope they all come out healthy and turn into a pretty good litter

Old Post 04-09-2013 10:26 PM
wvcoonrunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoonrunner Find more posts by wvcoonrunner Add wvcoonrunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

pups

looks like 7 in there, thats what the vet said. It could be that she didnt take until the last ai and all the skeletons has not developed is a possibility, she said looks like they're not as mature to the dates i gave her thats why they mite not be formed yet. so we'll see later this month. I hate to tell someone that they wont get a pup.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 04-11-2013 08:42 PM
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

raising pups

hope all goes well,lady has had pups so she should do well raising them.

814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten

Old Post 04-12-2013 01:10 PM
m.s.guthrie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m.s.guthrie Click here to Send m.s.guthrie a Private Message Click Here to Email m.s.guthrie Find more posts by m.s.guthrie Add m.s.guthrie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

pups

Its about that time guys! Pups will be on the ground by next weekend.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 04-19-2013 08:07 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

pups

Let me revise my last statement. Pups will be on the ground this weekend. As of 9:00 pm she has 2. I'll let ya'll know tomorrow what she ends up with and the sex. Hope nothing happens to her or the pups.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 04-20-2013 02:41 AM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

pups

looks like they're 8 little ones.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 04-20-2013 12:29 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

pups

I dont like handling my pups this early. So I might be off on which are males or females but i do know its 5 males 3 females.

male

female

male

female

male

female

male

male

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Last edited by gladerunkennels on 04-20-2013 at 08:17 PM

Old Post 04-20-2013 08:14 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Belle

This is my female out of lady's first litter also a litter mate to Guthries minnie pearl. She is going to be run on bear.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 04-20-2013 08:21 PM
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking pups.
Good and fat.
Goodluck with them.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 04-21-2013 02:50 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

they must have latched on good when they were born because they was'nt 24 hours old at the time of the pics

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 04-22-2013 12:59 AM
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

they look extremely strong! i hope one of these fill the void.
its hard to not get attached! lord knows i will again. im lookin forward to mine.

814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten

Old Post 04-22-2013 05:00 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

pups

they sure are looking good. I'll get some more pics on here in a couple weeks.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 04-25-2013 02:26 AM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Those are nice healthy looking pups. Dale is looking forward to hunting a pup out of this cross.

Old Post 04-25-2013 05:46 AM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Gary

I am too. Her first litter from guthrie's Max dog made some nice hounds and his minnie gyp is one win from nite champ. and only been in 4 hunts. She is looking good. Mine is on bear but she's looking like she is going to make a very fast track dog just by what I have seen. I just did'nt get her on as many as I should've, and the others are not for sale so that should say something. I know me and Scott are excited about this cross, just cant wait till its time to mess with them.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 04-25-2013 10:05 PM