UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Glade Run Kennels
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Glade Run Kennels Nt. Ch. Harveys Scoutin Lady

Above is my Lady female. She is a black and white bluetick. She will be A I by Choctaw Bandit sometime in the next few days.

Last edited by gladerunkennels on 11-06-2013 at 04:22 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2013 02:16 AM
gladerunkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gladerunkennels Click here to Send gladerunkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email gladerunkennels Find more posts by gladerunkennels Add gladerunkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Super Nice!! I used to own Bandit, and hunted a lot with his dad and mom.

Old Post 02-13-2013 02:30 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

Heard good things about Bandit, kinda disappointed we couldnt get him hooked up to Velvet, should be a good cross though, knowin the type of dog Lady is

Old Post 02-14-2013 02:33 PM
wvcoonrunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoonrunner Find more posts by wvcoonrunner Add wvcoonrunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

bandit and lady

just some info on bandit. He was qaulified for the world last year, that gave him his first win, ( overall night winner ) Lost cast two other times by a tie breaker. this was in just a few hunts. He could'nt be hunted up due to a unfore seen accident, falling 10 feet off a cliff onto his head almost to his death. He has not been able to show his full potential due to this.

Now lady, I didnt get her until she was 6 months old in the middle of november the lady had her as a house dog. 300 inches of snow that winter kept me from starting her until she was a year old. she took to it like a kid to a lolly pop. Bred her at 18 months old and the females are looking great, males took longer to come on. This past spring I put her up because we had another child. When I started hunting again she didnt act right and had her tested she was positive for lymes, 30 days of antibiotics now she's looking good again. So if your looking for titles all she has is a first win. But she will be finished soon just had some set backs.

She is one of the loudest females you will see, at 65 pounds she moves fast on tracks, and there is no quit in her.

Old Post 02-15-2013 02:22 AM
gladerunkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gladerunkennels Click here to Send gladerunkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email gladerunkennels Find more posts by gladerunkennels Add gladerunkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

onlytwo corrections!

the fall bandit suffered was more like 35 to 40 ft
and lady is more like 70 lbs now! she likes to eat!!
joe hunts in rough conditions with other hunters in same area, in other words the coon in that area are thin and the ones that are there RUN HARD AND LONG, SHE DOES A GOOD JOB!, this cross was made with the intentions of hard going, lots of drive,cold nose,and tree till the old man from the mountain gets there!!

home ofUAL GRAND GOODNEWS GUIDING TORCH. Gone but not forgotten
DUAL GRAND GOODNEWS ANNIES BATTLECRY HTX
nt. ch. gRCH.goodnews drums maximus(three legger)
NT CH. PR GOODNEWS BL. MINNIE PEARLl
god is good all the time!
814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten
dual ch. goodnews blue rv drum
nt ch.yoders goodnews drums thunder
pr goodnews drums heartbreaker

Old Post 02-15-2013 05:56 AM
m.s.guthrie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m.s.guthrie Click here to Send m.s.guthrie a Private Message Click Here to Email m.s.guthrie Find more posts by m.s.guthrie Add m.s.guthrie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

My Girl

Well I'm just setting here waiting on good news that she has been bred. I hope everything turns out like we think it should.

Old Post 02-17-2013 07:51 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Dale and I took Bandit and Lady to the vet yesterday evening to be artifically bred. The vet said he would keep them a couple of days. Hopefully, in a couple of months, there will be a big litter of pups. I think this should be a very good cross. Good luck with them!

Old Post 02-19-2013 11:29 AM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Gary

Yeah I hope things turn out the way I'm hoping. I just need to put them in the right hands so they can get the exposure.

Old Post 02-20-2013 01:45 AM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

lady

I talked to the vet today and he said everything looked good on Bandits side and he ai lady 3 times so we should have puppies in the oven

Old Post 02-21-2013 11:48 PM
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

bandit & lady

looiking forward to seeing this cross put in hunters hands.
serious hounds for serious hunters!

814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten

Old Post 02-22-2013 02:07 PM
m.s.guthrie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m.s.guthrie Click here to Send m.s.guthrie a Private Message Click Here to Email m.s.guthrie Find more posts by m.s.guthrie Add m.s.guthrie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-23-2013 05:57 PM
luke jr

Glade Run Kennel

I hunted Lady for Joe for a few weeks before she was bred. I can tell you she is an honest strike dog and good tree dog. Opens as soon as she smells a coon and trees and stays hooked also has good speed moving a track. She is an above average coon dog.Good luck with these pups Joe hope you get them into good homes with people who know how to use what God has given them.

Old Post 02-24-2013 11:51 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

minnie pearl

is out of ladies first litter,she went .5 mile tonight with track opening with a bawl for the first 950 yrds, then she started bawl/ chopping the rest. gave a nice locte and come down on the tree chopping, it was a den tree with two holes mid way. i like this female alot.

814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten

Old Post 02-26-2013 05:19 AM
Bob Gleason
UKC Forum Member

How is Lady bred?

CH GRNITECH PR'TIMBERCREEKS BLUE RUBY

Old Post 02-26-2013 02:44 PM
Bob Gleason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Gleason Click here to Send Bob Gleason a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Gleason Find more posts by Bob Gleason Add Bob Gleason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

lady's ped

.......... nt chwilts blue hawk
......... pr wilts hawk jr
......... pr wilts carla
nt ch ch goodnews rv drum... sire
......... pr clearviews bl. ike
......... pr guthries little ann
......... pr bittingers bitsy

......... grnt ch tua valley crook
......... allegehy raging bull
......... nt ch cassandras jenny
pr maticulus matiline... dam
......... grnt ch smokey riv. billy
......... pr allegehny bl. sugar
......... nt ch canada hollow molly

814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten

Old Post 02-26-2013 05:18 PM
Bob Gleason
UKC Forum Member

She sure is a good lokking thing...

See she goes back to the Crook dog out of Tuna Valley
I bought a few nice pups and hunted with a few nice dogs
from them boys in Bradford when I lived up in that area

CH GRNITECH PR'TIMBERCREEKS BLUE RUBY

Old Post 02-26-2013 06:30 PM
Bob Gleason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Gleason Click here to Send Bob Gleason a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Gleason Find more posts by Bob Gleason Add Bob Gleason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

bob gleason

her full brother is on here ,(goodnews drums thunder)

814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten

Old Post 02-26-2013 09:45 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

lady

Thanks Luke, I hope you'll have room for one because I know you'll give it the chance it needs and you know what it takes to make a good coon dog.

Thanks Scott for posting her peds. up for me just have'nt been on here for a few days.

Last edited by gladerunkennels on 02-27-2013 at 08:36 PM

Old Post 02-27-2013 12:15 AM
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

Keep

the coon dog talk a rolling! Anymore pics of y'all feller's hounds?

Thanks, Devin

Old Post 02-27-2013 02:30 AM
bluebellchopper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluebellchopper Click here to Send bluebellchopper a Private Message Click Here to Email bluebellchopper Visit bluebellchopper's homepage! Find more posts by bluebellchopper Add bluebellchopper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

GOODNEWS MINNIE PEARL & GLADERUNS WV JAKE BRAKE

RAN 600 YRDS TONIGHT AND ENDED UP HOLED UNDER ROCK LEDGE. A COUPLE MORE TIMES WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON HIM.

814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten

Old Post 02-28-2013 03:00 AM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

scott

Thats great. He sure is a good looking hound not to make something. Can not wait till I get him back to start hunting him.

Old Post 02-28-2013 08:01 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

drummerblue

We must be doing something right with this breeding I have 7 pups already spoken for and have'nt advertised them yet.

Old Post 03-01-2013 06:43 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

now 8

Old Post 03-02-2013 01:54 AM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

drummerblue

Yes we did. I dont think anyone is gonna be disapointed.

Old Post 03-02-2013 01:17 PM
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

joe

when are you and sr planning on coming up?

814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten

Old Post 03-05-2013 06:12 PM