UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Mad Dog The Coon Wacker At Stud
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pigman816
UKC Forum Member

Bee x Turk

Ryan, I know I sent you a PM, but just a reminder, I would love to have a female from this litter. When are the pups due? >>>>Jim Harper

'PR' Mar Mack Blue Queen
R.I.P.---
CH 'PR' Beavercreek Stonecold Blu Bozo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2013 04:52 PM
pigman816 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigman816 Click here to Send pigman816 a Private Message Click Here to Email pigman816 Find more posts by pigman816 Add pigman816 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

I figure she should be due around the 20th of June if she's bred but the way things have been going for me lately I'm not going to get to excited until they are on the ground.

Old Post 05-17-2013 02:17 AM
Ryno36 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryno36 Click here to Send Ryno36 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryno36 Add Ryno36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigman816
UKC Forum Member

I know what ya mean there. I just had a female that I bred to Turk go through a 'false' pregnancy and no pups. Good luck, sure am excited about these.>>>Jim

'PR' Mar Mack Blue Queen
R.I.P.---

Old Post 05-17-2013 02:21 AM
pigman816 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigman816 Click here to Send pigman816 a Private Message Click Here to Email pigman816 Find more posts by pigman816 Add pigman816 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bc blue belle
UKC Forum Member

I been hunting this pup out of Belle and CoonWacker quite a bit. She ran and treed ahead of my old hounds looked very good last night. Time to start singling her out a little.

Old Post 05-26-2013 02:03 AM
bc blue belle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bc blue belle Click here to Send bc blue belle a Private Message Click Here to Email bc blue belle Find more posts by bc blue belle Add bc blue belle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

Richard that sounds good I guess it was a good cross, I am starting to single out my young female out of Wacker and Bee and she is doing a little better each time. good luck and keep her in the woods.

Old Post 05-27-2013 03:10 AM
Ryno36 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryno36 Click here to Send Ryno36 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryno36 Add Ryno36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pineycreek
UKC Forum Member

wacker

i wished you live closer to arkansas i wouldnt mind to get a pup out of him i saw that one pup at tims last novenber and he was a goodlooking pup

pr pineycreek janes addiction
(2 wins toward show ch)
pr pineycreeks maddog blue bonnie
(Grnitech grch pr maddog blue astro htx X pr pineycreek janes addiction)
and a member of team maddog

Old Post 06-18-2013 11:07 PM
pineycreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pineycreek Click here to Send pineycreek a Private Message Click Here to Email pineycreek Find more posts by pineycreek Add pineycreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

Pineycreek

I'm working on getting a couple of females bred to him before it's to late He just turned 9 and I think a lot of people will be sorry when he's gone but that's just my opinion I don't have any pups right now but when I do I could get it as far as Paul or Tim's if you really want one

Old Post 06-19-2013 03:23 AM
everett
UKC Forum Member

Ryan

Hey. Ryan did new have her pups yet I know she should be due pretty quick. Just wondering. Gerald

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 06-21-2013 04:45 AM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

pups

How are thje Aunt Bee pups doing? Should be some real power in that litter.........Tim

Old Post 06-24-2013 02:05 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

pups

They are doing ok but only 3 and they are all males.

Old Post 06-24-2013 07:22 PM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Re: pups

quote:
Originally posted by Ryno36
They are doing ok but only 3 and they are all males.

i hope one of those males turns out like bee s dad for ya i been coon huntin almost 20 years and he is still the measureing stick for everything ive had since

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 06-25-2013 03:23 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigman816
UKC Forum Member

Ryan

It was good talking with you. Im sure excited to get that pup down here. Any pictures of the pups? >>>Jim Harper

'PR' Mar Mack Blue Queen
R.I.P.---

Old Post 07-08-2013 11:27 PM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

btt

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 08-02-2013 07:45 PM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

pups

Ryan,
Did you get the Stud Certificate I sent?.........Tim

Old Post 08-02-2013 07:52 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

papers

yes, I got it and already sent it in to ukc. Thanks.

Old Post 08-04-2013 09:10 AM
everett
UKC Forum Member

Ryan

how is ole Wacker doingy you getting any hunting in, the weather should be right up there, how,s the pup,s........Gerald

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

Old Post 08-22-2013 07:59 PM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

haven't been hunting much working to much and taking care of my new son. I did take Wacker and his daughter out about 2 weeks ago and they treed one in about 3 min. I still have one pup left and he is for sale.

Old Post 08-27-2013 02:11 PM
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

Went for a short hunt last night. Took Mad Dog Coon Wackin Mickey(Wacker x Bee) and Jody had Nitech Mad Dog House Dog(Joker x Ruby) and old Jill. dogs looked pretty good for not being out for 2 months. first tree couldn't find it second tree had the meat and we went home.

Old Post 09-26-2013 04:19 PM
everett
UKC Forum Member

hey Ryan

How,s it going, we just bred shelly this past weekend to Turk, should be some get in and get treed with a coon type hounds, excited about the breeding, it went good fri. and sun bred her twice.....Gerald

Old Post 09-26-2013 05:47 PM
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

Gerald

I think Wacker is old enough to be a grandpa now. lol

Old Post 09-29-2013 06:28 PM
everett
UKC Forum Member

yep

It,s about that time, If most knew what I know there would be a female there every week to be bred to wacker......Gerald

Old Post 09-30-2013 03:12 AM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Ryan,
Paul sure likes his pup (Wacker x Two Time N Glo), Paul calls him Wacker II. He is going hunting good and will get on the wood, paul says he is going to make it..........Tim

Old Post 10-02-2013 03:49 PM
everett
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mad-Dog
Ryan,
Paul sure likes his pup (Wacker x Two Time N Glo), Paul calls him Wacker II. He is going hunting good and will get on the wood, paul says he is going to make it..........Tim

Sounds like another good one in the making.....Gerald

Old Post 10-04-2013 04:07 AM
bc blue belle
UKC Forum Member

Had a nice hunt last night with two pups out of Wacker and Belle. Both have very nice mouths and a lot of drive. Treed 2 coon a few dens and a couple empties. Not to bad for a couple 15 month old pups. After a kill season they will be ready to take to town.

Old Post 10-06-2013 06:40 PM
bc blue belle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bc blue belle Click here to Send bc blue belle a Private Message Click Here to Email bc blue belle Find more posts by bc blue belle Add bc blue belle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

Gerald,Tim and Richard

Thanks for the updates it's great to hear. I knew Wacker would reproduce if I could just get the pups in the right hands that's been my biggest problem. Glad to hear some of them are in the right hands.

Old Post 10-08-2013 12:01 AM