UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Mad Dog The Coon Wacker At Stud
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bc blue belle
UKC Forum Member

I bread my bitch to Wacker she had 11 nice pups. Had no problem selling them and Ryan's one best guys out there. Been getting reports about a couple pups that are running and treeing a caged coon at 3 months old. Little younger than I usually work with them but pretty impressive. My pup was hit and killed on the road about 3 weeks ago she was a great looking pup with a huge mouth I really liked her. Ill probably be trying to buy back one of the pups a sold.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-11-2012 09:51 PM
bc blue belle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bc blue belle Click here to Send bc blue belle a Private Message Click Here to Email bc blue belle Find more posts by bc blue belle Add bc blue belle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everett
UKC Forum Member

wacker

to the top

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 12-13-2012 10:26 PM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Ryan,
Gerald Everett finished his Shelly female to GR NT last night. Shelly is off Wacker.........Tim

Old Post 12-16-2012 02:07 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

I'm pretty proud, I just wish I could make that cross again. Wacker has bred a few females this year so hopefully next year some of his pups will start making coon dogs.

Old Post 12-16-2012 07:48 PM
Ryno36 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryno36 Click here to Send Ryno36 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryno36 Add Ryno36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everett
UKC Forum Member

Wacker

Ryan I am glad to here that wacker is being breed, Tim tells me that he as all the tools and is the complete package, Roy cliffton,s Leggs female out of Wacker is another one that is going to finish into a super nice hound......Gerald

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

Old Post 12-17-2012 01:27 AM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Ryan

Timmy and I have a 2yr old female called Leggs Out of Wacker X Jazz that wasn't hunted last year. We got her back this summer and she is going to make a keeper.
We hope to cross her back on Smoke after we finish her out.
She has been in 5 hunts and we have a 1st on her. Couple of the hunts she did great but we had a dead cast. Couple of others she started with a bang and went backwards about as fast.LOL She will make it. We just need a kill season on her.

Home of:
GrChGrNtCh Mad Dog Mo Blue Smoke 2012 BBOA National King of Hunt

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt
2017 BBOA/BBCHA Grand National Reunion King of Hunt

GrChGrNtCh Big Time Spankin Blue Wendy 2009 BBOA National Queen of Hunt

GrNtCh Mad Dog Tree Rockin Robin 2011 zone 1 Queen of Hunt.

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion
2016 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Hunt Overall Winner

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Up and comming Mad Dog Smokin Blue Wendell

And a few young Prospects

Old Post 12-17-2012 04:09 PM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

Wacker pup

Dam on left Pup on right

Old Post 12-18-2012 12:04 AM
Ryno36 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryno36 Click here to Send Ryno36 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryno36 Add Ryno36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everett
UKC Forum Member

Ryan

who is the Dam in the pic. and how is she breed.

the pup looks like she is knocking the top out.....Gerald

Old Post 12-21-2012 04:19 PM
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

That's old Aunt Bee she's my single reg. secret weapon
She's all coon dog. Some of her ped. is on here. The pup is a litter mate to that Ivy pup you took back from by Paul that went to Alabama. I wish I could have done that pup some justice this year,but My work schedule didn't let me hunt very much this year. She's seen maybe 10 coon at the most.

Old Post 12-22-2012 07:50 AM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Ryan,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and the guys up North and all of the wives that keep you guys straight.............Tim

Old Post 12-24-2012 11:51 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, Merry Christmas to you and everyone in the South

Old Post 12-25-2012 03:40 PM
everett
UKC Forum Member

merry Christmas

Ryan....Gerald

Old Post 12-25-2012 08:04 PM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Happy New Year to Wacker and the Guys up North..........Tim

Old Post 12-30-2012 01:58 PM
everett
UKC Forum Member

wacker

Happy new year Wacker, oh ya you to Ryan LOL.......Gerald

Old Post 12-30-2012 02:24 PM
mad dog #1
UKC Forum Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR RYAN BE SAFE !!!!!!!PAUL AND TINA

Old Post 12-31-2012 12:25 AM
mad dog #1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mad dog #1 Click here to Send mad dog #1 a Private Message Click Here to Email mad dog #1 Find more posts by mad dog #1 Add mad dog #1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Happy New Year

Hope the hunting is good up there. Ole Wackers daughter( Leggs ) is doing good here in ks. This spring we hope to finish her out. Wacker thtows the right kind! Happy New Year!

Home of:
GrChGrNtCh Mad Dog Mo Blue Smoke 2012 BBOA National King of Hunt

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt
2017 BBOA/BBCHA Grand National Reunion King of Hunt

GrChGrNtCh Big Time Spankin Blue Wendy 2009 BBOA National Queen of Hunt

GrNtCh Mad Dog Tree Rockin Robin 2011 zone 1 Queen of Hunt.

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion
2016 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Hunt Overall Winner

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Up and comming Mad Dog Smokin Blue Wendell

And a few young Prospects

Old Post 12-31-2012 01:05 AM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

We have a foot of snow on the ground, probably done till March. Wish I could get down south. Me and the dogs are going crazy. Happy New Year to everyone.

Old Post 12-31-2012 05:40 AM
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

Road trip

Ryan if you want to go let me know, I'll go with you. Ready to leave anytime...............Jon

High Scoring Bluetick male at the 2014 World Hunt
King of hunt @ 2015 Bluetick Reunion

GRNITECH 'PR' Walz' Queen of Coontree Music (GRNITECH PR' Nashoba Valley Piazon X GRNITECH CH PR' B&D"s Blue Queen)
2015 Wisconsin State Champion
2015 Badger State Champion
2016 Wisconsin State Champion

GRNITECH 'PR' Walz' Coontree Twilite Mercy (GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Blue Creek Gauge x GRNITECH 'PR' B&D's Blue Queen)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Walz Coontree Rebecca (GRNITECH 'PR' Walz Coontree Joker x GRNITECH 'PR' Walz Coontree Queen)

GONE BUT WILL NEVER FORGET:
GRCH NITECH 'PR' Walz' Coontree Melody

Old Post 01-01-2013 04:08 AM
Jon Walz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jon Walz Click here to Send Jon Walz a Private Message Click Here to Email Jon Walz Find more posts by Jon Walz Add Jon Walz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Road trip

Come on down, suppose to be in the 40s and 50s maybe make it up to 60 this week, coon starting to move again...........Tim

Old Post 01-06-2013 05:37 PM
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

Road trip

I'd like to but the cows won't let me. going to be in the upper 30's here might see if old Wacker and his daughter can tree one. Me and Guy are thinking about coming in Spring.

Old Post 01-07-2013 11:51 PM
everett
UKC Forum Member

Ryan

you guy,s getting any hunting in up your way, Bring Wacker down this spring to Tim,s with you , I sure would like to make it up there when you come and hunt with the ol boy..........Gerald

Old Post 01-10-2013 08:52 PM
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

I haven't been hunting for about a month We had a foot of snow,but it's been in the high thirties this week and melted a lot but now it's raining and it's so foggy I still can't go. I guess that way the dogs can do no wrong. ha ha. I plan on bringing Wacker and that female out of him and Bee when we come down by Paul.

Old Post 01-11-2013 11:39 PM
everett
UKC Forum Member

thanks Ryan

keep me posted on the date you guy,s will be coming, I will try and make it up there at that time, ope to see you soon.......Gerald

Old Post 01-13-2013 02:08 PM
mad dog #1
UKC Forum Member

going through bluebook your ad looks good ,come on down and go hunting......paul

Old Post 02-01-2013 12:58 AM
mad dog #1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mad dog #1 Click here to Send mad dog #1 a Private Message Click Here to Email mad dog #1 Find more posts by mad dog #1 Add mad dog #1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryno36
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Paul. I sure am jealous of you guys I haven't hunted since Dec. 5th and we just got 6 more inches of snow. our first hunt is March 8 &9th that should be real interesting. The way things are going that will probably be my first night in the woods.

Old Post 02-08-2013 04:31 AM