UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Flir TK Thermal
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Flir TK Thermal

My eyesight has gotten worse and I have trouble finding coons and thought about getting a thermal. Can't afford the high priced ones, the Flirt TK is in my price range. I was wondering if any of you all had used one and could tell me if they are worth me investing my money in one. Thanks in advance.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2020 02:31 PM
jeffrey robinso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffrey robinso Click here to Send jeffrey robinso a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffrey robinso Find more posts by jeffrey robinso Add jeffrey robinso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

No, save your money.

Old Post 12-04-2020 04:14 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why didn't you tell me that before you sold me your Flir?

Old Post 12-04-2020 04:50 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Why didn't you tell me that before you sold me your Flir?

I did, you said I just didn't know how to use it lol

Old Post 12-04-2020 04:56 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GCH Viper
UKC Forum Member

I don’t own a thermal but have used several. In my opinion the AGM 25 is the cheapest one that will satisfy a coonhunters purposes. The pulsar 30 is a close 2nd to the agm 25. I have not used any of the flir models but have talked with several people who have and the feedback wasn’t good.
In hot weather it takes a good one.
JMO

Old Post 12-04-2020 08:19 PM
GCH Viper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GCH Viper Click here to Send GCH Viper a Private Message Find more posts by GCH Viper Add GCH Viper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to my good friend and brother in Christ, I have a thermal on the way. Hopefully I will be able to find those coons now

Old Post 12-08-2020 01:06 AM
jeffrey robinso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffrey robinso Click here to Send jeffrey robinso a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffrey robinso Find more posts by jeffrey robinso Add jeffrey robinso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote