UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Big game bluetick pups, cat, bear or coon
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Booker

Hunted with Booker and he treed two bears by himself what a hound. Let me know if you what a pup out of him I will also be breeding another female to him as soon as she comes in. This hound is for real. I will be posting pictures of the pups as soon as I get some time to take some. Larry also stated that Booker had treed 51 bears so far this season.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-30-2012 12:14 AM
quainp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quainp Click here to Send quainp a Private Message Click Here to Email quainp Find more posts by quainp Add quainp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Booker and Sis's pups

5 females and 2 males so that lived. The males are gone so who wants a female. I got to hunt with Booker the last couple days of the training season and youth hunt. He treed six bear in 4 days of hunting him. This hound is for real guys. So far I think the number of bear he as treed so far this summer is some where 56 or so. Alot of these bear are by himself.

Old Post 09-04-2012 03:58 AM
quainp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quainp Click here to Send quainp a Private Message Click Here to Email quainp Find more posts by quainp Add quainp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quainp
UKC Forum Member

bbt

Old Post 09-07-2012 04:52 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-11-2012 05:18 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-16-2012 11:29 PM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-20-2012 05:21 PM
theo
UKC Forum Member

Re: Booker

quote:
Originally posted by quainp

one of nicest looking and best bred bluetick booker is and also them pups too!.if you were closer id pick one up!.goodluck and takecare

Old Post 09-21-2012 04:16 AM
theo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theo Click here to Send theo a Private Message Click Here to Email theo Find more posts by theo Add theo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-23-2012 04:24 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-28-2012 01:07 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-01-2012 03:15 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-05-2012 04:16 AM
wibearhunter
New UKC Forum Member

Hi Pat is Booker your dog?

Old Post 10-05-2012 07:22 PM
wibearhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wibearhunter Click here to Send wibearhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email wibearhunter Find more posts by wibearhunter Add wibearhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Booker

Booker is Larry Lear's bluetick and he is one hell of a dog. I only wish he was my dog.

Old Post 10-07-2012 05:13 AM
wibearhunter
New UKC Forum Member

Would Larry be willing to breed Booker to a Bluetick female my buddy has?

Old Post 10-07-2012 07:12 PM
wibearhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wibearhunter Click here to Send wibearhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email wibearhunter Find more posts by wibearhunter Add wibearhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Booker

You would have to contact Larry. Let me know if you need his number.

Old Post 10-10-2012 02:14 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Booker and Sis

If any of these pups turn out like there Sire and Dam you are going to have a very nice hound. The dam to these pups is a real nice cat and coon dog. I was going to put her on bear but instead I bred her to booker. I have hunted with both of these hounds and they are for real. As soon as my (katie) Jessie V comes back into heat I am going to breed her to Booker. The only reason I am going breed her to Booker now is because she is getting some age on her and I would like to replace her with one of these pups.

Old Post 10-10-2012 02:20 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Booker and Sis's pups

I still have a couple of females left. I can get these pups any were in WI, MI and MN. 715-209-1799

Old Post 10-11-2012 05:27 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-12-2012 04:00 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-15-2012 05:08 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-17-2012 05:32 AM
kvhound
New UKC Forum Member

Pat

I have a male that goes back to your stuff. I got him from Steve Griffin he is out of nellie and Apple's old bullit dog. He is 6 now and I only use him on bear he looks a lot like booker. He has got a decent nose can start a 8 hr old track or so and has a big bawl mouth. He has a lot of heart and good speed but i got a pair of young males that are showing him he is not a spring chicken anymore. Just wanted to give you some feedback.

Kenny Viken

Old Post 10-18-2012 04:45 AM
kvhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kvhound Click here to Send kvhound a Private Message Find more posts by kvhound Add kvhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Booker

I have hunted with a lot of Blueticks and I have to say I have never hunted with one like Booker. This dog just does it with company or without it just does not mader to him. He will tree the bear with help or without help he just gets the job done. I have hunted with hounds that tree their bear but this dog does it all the time. If you but him on a track you will see him under the tree or him crossing the road right behind the bear. I cannot say enough about this hound and as soon as another one of my females comes in I will be breeding back to him. He as the looks the mouth the brains, drive and stay put tree dog. I put a young dog down on a bear bait that was hit and the dog barked a couple of times and came back. Put Booker down and the way he went and we treed the bear two hours later. If you get a chance to talk to Larry about him he can tell you about him. He is for real. Thanks for the information on one of Nillie's pups. If you have a female bluetick I would be looking at Booker. Take care and good luck in the woods. PDQ!

Old Post 10-18-2012 05:23 AM
kvhound
New UKC Forum Member

Pat

I forgot to mention that Booker is a uncle to my younger males that I mentioned. So I know what you are talking about with dogs with that kind of drive. There dad is one of the best bear dogs i have ever seen with or without company.

Kenny Viken

Old Post 10-18-2012 02:05 PM
kvhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kvhound Click here to Send kvhound a Private Message Find more posts by kvhound Add kvhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mn.deep dark bl
UKC Forum Member

Boys Pat is wright if you have any females you should get a hold of Larry. I had a litter mate to booker she was great on what ever i put her on and a buddy of mine has a brother that is great . The cross between booker and Pats female will be good hounds. So get ahold of these guys they hunt the hair off there hounds.

Old Post 10-18-2012 05:26 PM
mn.deep dark bl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mn.deep dark bl Click Here to Email mn.deep dark bl Find more posts by mn.deep dark bl Add mn.deep dark bl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leo guyette
UKC Forum Member

booker

i have owned a full bother to booker i bought from larry his name was tracker.the name fit him very well one hell of a track dog.i sold him to some friends of mine they hunt him on yotes .he jumps every thack they dump him on.i sure liked that dog.good luck pat with ur pups.

Old Post 10-18-2012 06:45 PM
leo guyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leo guyette Click here to Send leo guyette a Private Message Find more posts by leo guyette Add leo guyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote