UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > nailor x rat attack
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Walking'em
New UKC Forum Member

nailor x rat attack

Has anyone ever had any hounds that had this cross blood line in it? And if so how did they do?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2015 01:40 AM
Walking'em is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walking'em Click here to Send Walking'em a Private Message Click Here to Email Walking'em Find more posts by Walking'em Add Walking'em to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allagash Man
New UKC Forum Member

have had good luck crossing the nailor blood into proven big game blood

Old Post 02-24-2015 02:25 PM
Allagash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allagash Man Click here to Send Allagash Man a Private Message Click Here to Email Allagash Man Visit Allagash Man's homepage! Find more posts by Allagash Man Add Allagash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walking'em
New UKC Forum Member

nailor

I appreciate it I bought a walker bear hound that is naikor and rat attack he is suppose to be a cold nose dog but didnt know bc I have heard the rat attack blood ain't to much on cold noses

Old Post 02-24-2015 03:43 PM
Walking'em is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walking'em Click here to Send Walking'em a Private Message Click Here to Email Walking'em Find more posts by Walking'em Add Walking'em to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
backwoods ison
New UKC Forum Member

nailer x rat attack

we have an 8 year old female that goes back to this cross 3 and 4 generations back. lots of other influences obviously. heavy Bozo blood (eight times in sixth generation) smaller dog but she does it! we are very happy with her. start to finish bear hound

Old Post 02-24-2015 06:00 PM
backwoods ison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for backwoods ison Click here to Send backwoods ison a Private Message Click Here to Email backwoods ison Find more posts by backwoods ison Add backwoods ison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allisonzc
UKC Forum Member

I have personally hunted with a female directly off rat attack and she is one of the best trail dogs I have ever seen. She is now 12 years old and has thrown exceptional pups. She still is used to start super cold tracks now. She has plenty of grit also and exceptional tree dog. The nailor blood will put grit in dogs but sometimes they can be a little ill. Just my experiences with these two.

Old Post 02-24-2015 11:58 PM
allisonzc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allisonzc Click here to Send allisonzc a Private Message Click Here to Email allisonzc Find more posts by allisonzc Add allisonzc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walking'em
New UKC Forum Member

I appreciate y'alls advice I dont pit up with I'll dogs but the male I got seems to be pretty calm I have him in a lot with one of my pups and they sleep together and eat together so I dont think I will have any problems with that

Old Post 02-25-2015 03:07 PM