UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnntch " Kays Blue John Bathis"
Pages (42): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

i forgot to mention that john is superstake and performance to thanks greg and eddie .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2015 11:45 PM
gregpiatt57 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregpiatt57 Click here to Send gregpiatt57 a Private Message Click Here to Email gregpiatt57 Find more posts by gregpiatt57 Add gregpiatt57 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

me and eddie have super stakes john and he is performance to thanks for reading and don,t miss out thanks greg and eddie

Old Post 02-10-2015 11:50 PM
gregpiatt57 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregpiatt57 Click here to Send gregpiatt57 a Private Message Click Here to Email gregpiatt57 Find more posts by gregpiatt57 Add gregpiatt57 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLACKCREEKKENAL
UKC Forum Member

I would like to have a pup

John is a nice dog 937-509-3110

Pr waylons smooth Talking preacher boy

Owners and handler William ,hailey,Waylon brown
Perfection of a dog starts with the handler from start to finish

Old Post 02-11-2015 12:32 AM
BLACKCREEKKENAL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLACKCREEKKENAL Click here to Send BLACKCREEKKENAL a Private Message Click Here to Email BLACKCREEKKENAL Find more posts by BLACKCREEKKENAL Add BLACKCREEKKENAL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
locktiteenglish
UKC Forum Member

John

He good looking hound how much stud fee

GRCHNTCH LOCKTITE PUNKIN
Grchgrntch bates locktite sable multiple Chkc and Pkc cast wins
Grntch perdues locktite ole red htx
I support UNITED AND SOUTHERN ENGLISH got to go to work now millions on welfare depend on me.

Old Post 02-13-2015 03:32 AM
locktiteenglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for locktiteenglish Click here to Send locktiteenglish a Private Message Click Here to Email locktiteenglish Visit locktiteenglish's homepage! Find more posts by locktiteenglish Add locktiteenglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

Another one of LADY and HOSS pup made NIGHT CHAMPION friday night so that makes 7 out of 8 got TITLEs and the 8th pup belong to a pleasure hunter what an awesome cross that was. GETTING GOOD REPORT ON JOHN PUPS> GIVE MIKE CARMAN A CALL ABOUT HIS NICE PUP (918 , 720, 4200 thanks greg and eddie

Old Post 02-15-2015 01:54 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Good job on the win Greg. You and Johnny are tuff or just crazy .lol dang it got cold.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 02-15-2015 02:42 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

hey greg give me a call at 419 983 4213 thanks Dan Hickman

Old Post 02-15-2015 02:51 PM
gasserdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gasserdogs Click here to Send gasserdogs a Private Message Find more posts by gasserdogs Add gasserdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

A Doug we are a little of both , but we had a good hunt, it was real windy and cold , thanks greg

Old Post 02-15-2015 10:09 PM
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by gregpiatt57
Another one of LADY and HOSS pup made NIGHT CHAMPION friday night so that makes 7 out of 8 got TITLEs and the 8th pup belong to a pleasure hunter what an awesome cross that was. GETTING GOOD REPORT ON JOHN PUPS> GIVE MIKE CARMAN A CALL ABOUT HIS NICE PUP (918 , 720, 4200 thanks greg and eddie

Wow!! Congratulations Greg & Eddie on the Sucess of that cross
>>Reproducers >>Produceing!!!<<

John & Zeva pups are due within the next 3weeks
lets hope there litter will make "PAP HOSS" & "GRANNY RED LADY" Proud Grand parents!

Last edited by daryl wyland on 02-16-2015 at 10:46 PM

Old Post 02-16-2015 06:53 PM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

Yes Daryl old John will be a happy father and any body that likes English Dogs they should be very prould to have one of ZEVA pups they will be coon treeers, you people out there needs to book a pup from DARYL CALL HIM AT *814 931 3354 thanks greg and eddie

Old Post 02-17-2015 01:07 AM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

That sounds like a good cross guys should be some good ones come out of it. Really like the looks of Zena also.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 02-17-2015 02:35 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Doug this should be a excellant cross, we will have to go on hunt soon has the weather BREAKS. thanks greg.

Old Post 02-18-2015 01:15 AM
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

A DARYL

A DARYL ME AND EDDIE WANT TOO BOOK A FEMALE PUP OUT OF ZEVA THANKS GREG AND EDDIE. ps, cause this will be a cross of the FUTURE.

Old Post 02-18-2015 03:28 AM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

We will do that Greg. If I didn't have my hands full I wouldn't mind trying 1 from that cross

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 02-18-2015 03:39 AM
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Greg you & Eddie have been on the list since the day you Guys made this happen for Paul & I
Zeva is getting to big for the recliner & has now moved to the couch "LOL!!"

GRNITECH CH 'PR'KAYS BLUE JOHN BATHIS dna-p

Old Post 02-18-2015 03:35 PM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael Carman
UKC Forum Member

Greg and Eddie

Thanks for sending me such a nice pup. I honestly believe that you guys are gonna help our breed with pups off John. I really like this pup and she seems to get better every night. She still has along way to go. Seems to be consistent in the way she hunts. Opens on track and a nice tree dog. If you make this cross again put me down for another one. Thanks again.

Old Post 02-19-2015 03:32 AM
Michael Carman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Carman Click here to Send Michael Carman a Private Message Click Here to Email Michael Carman Find more posts by Michael Carman Add Michael Carman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

THANKS DARYL WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PUP OF THE FUTURE CHAMPION> THANKS DARYL> GREG AND EDDIE,

Old Post 02-20-2015 12:31 AM
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

THANKS MICHAEL FOR THE GOOD REPORT ON JOHN AND ROSIE PUP, I AM GLAD SHE WORKING OUT FOR YOU , THATS WHY WE TRY TO BREED THE BEST, AND YES WE WILL BE MAKING THAT CROSS AS SOON HAS WE CAN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. THANKS GREG AND EDDIE.

Old Post 02-20-2015 12:39 AM
cu@dtree
UKC Forum Member

Greg

I don't know if you remember me or not. I drove up from NC several years ago and bought a female pup off of Real Bad Boy and your BB female. She made a fair dog. Sold her to a guy close by. He loves her. Glad to see you back in the winners circle with John. He sure is a looker, and it sounds like he has all the tools in the woods too. Good luck with him!!

Bagley's English Kennels
Russell W. Bagley
Mint Hill, NC

Old Post 02-23-2015 07:19 AM
cu@dtree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cu@dtree Click here to Send cu@dtree a Private Message Find more posts by cu@dtree Add cu@dtree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

thanks russell we was talking about that cross last week and i forgot were they all went, could she be bought or not. thanks greg

Old Post 02-24-2015 12:29 AM
cu@dtree
UKC Forum Member

Bad Boy X BB

Greg,
I'll ask the guy who has her now if he would sell her and let you know.

Bagley's English Kennels
Russell W. Bagley
Mint Hill, NC

Old Post 02-25-2015 04:20 AM
cu@dtree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cu@dtree Click here to Send cu@dtree a Private Message Find more posts by cu@dtree Add cu@dtree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLACKCREEKKENAL
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Darel how many more days we got till pups are here I can't wait

Pr waylons smooth Talking preacher boy

Owners and handler William ,hailey,Waylon brown
Perfection of a dog starts with the handler from start to finish

Old Post 02-26-2015 12:32 AM
BLACKCREEKKENAL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLACKCREEKKENAL Click here to Send BLACKCREEKKENAL a Private Message Click Here to Email BLACKCREEKKENAL Find more posts by BLACKCREEKKENAL Add BLACKCREEKKENAL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cu@dtree
UKC Forum Member

Greg

I talked to the guy I know that has the Bad Boy x BB female. He really isn't crazy about selling her, but he said she could be bought. He likes male dogs better than females, and he said that is the only reason he might let her go. I'll be glad to put you in touch with him if you like.

Bagley's English Kennels
Russell W. Bagley
Mint Hill, NC

Old Post 02-26-2015 03:51 AM
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

William
Z is nesting more and pups are due within the next week!
I be sure to update you when she has them Thanks

Greg & Eddie I will try to get in touch with you guys this weekend
I hope all is well your way

GRNITECH 'PR'KAYS BLUE JOHN BATHIS dna- Performanced and Super Stakes

Old Post 02-26-2015 10:53 AM
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Russell i appreciate the help could you get his phone number for me THANKS RUSSELL MY NUMBER IS ( 937) 779 1014. thanks greg

Old Post 02-27-2015 02:21 AM