UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Boomer Bred Pups due 9/12 - MUST SEE PEDIGREE!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BLUE T MAC
UKC Forum Member

Boomer Bred Pups due 9/12 - MUST SEE PEDIGREE!

THIS PEDIGREE IS MADE UP FROM MANY OF TODAY'S TOP REPRODUCING BLUETICKS!

GR.NT.CH. Mead's Blue Jet 8
- GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. Blue Creek Gauge
GR.NT.CH. Coat's Bawl Creek Blue Hooker
- - GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.Blue Creek Get Hooked
GR.NT.Ch. Tucker's Blue Boomer
- NT.CH. Blue Creek Alice
GR.NT.CH. B&D's Blue Ruby
Pups Due 9/12

GR.NT.Ch. Tucker's Blue Boomer
- GR.NT.CH. Tucker N Mead's Blue Boomer II
GR.NT.CH. B&D's Blue Ruby
- - CH.NT.CH. McKenzie's Chippewa Creek Kate
GR.NT.CH. Utchmen's Blue Ed
- NT.CH. Cedardale's Sadie May
NT.CH. Baer Creek Clyde's Betsy

There's a lot of TRUE BLUE BLOOD going into these pups!
They come from a long line of real tree dogs! Pups are due to be here 9/12. They will be PKC Super stakes and UKC Performance registered. $50 holds a pup. $250 due when you take your pup. $300 total price per pup. I will reply to this thread when they are on the ground to let everyone know what we ended up with. I'm expecting Kate to deliver possibly 10 pups. Call/Text Travis for video of Hook & Kate on tree together. or for copy of pups 3 Gen. pedigree. (419)566-8487

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2019 01:39 AM
BLUE T MAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLUE T MAC Click here to Send BLUE T MAC a Private Message Click Here to Email BLUE T MAC Find more posts by BLUE T MAC Add BLUE T MAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hook x Kate

https://youtu.be/c7gEvjXNnjs

Old Post 09-05-2019 11:45 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hook and Kate should be a great cross for Travis. 2 hard hunting hard treeing hounds. And the ancestry not to shabby to boot.

Old Post 09-06-2019 12:00 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Should be some winners in this cross.

---------------GR.NT.CH. Mead's Blue Jet 8
----------GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. Blue Creek Gauge
---------------GR.NT.CH. Coat's Bawl Creek Blue Hooker
-----GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.Blue Creek Get Hooked
---------------GR.NT.Ch. Tucker's Blue Boomer
----------NT.CH. Blue Creek Alice
---------------GR.NT.CH. B&D's Blue Ruby
Pups Due 9/12
---------------GR.NT.Ch. Tucker's Blue Boomer
----------GR.NT.CH. Tucker N Mead's Blue Boomer II
---------------GR.NT.CH. B&D's Blue Ruby
-----CH.NT.CH. McKenzie's Chippewa Creek Kate
---------------GR.NT.CH. Utchmen's Blue Ed
----------NT.CH. Cedardale's Sadie May
---------------NT.CH. Baer Creek Clyde's Bet

Old Post 09-06-2019 11:25 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

coondogs.

I have hunted with both men and these hounds. They are top notch in all departments. Should produce quality coon treeing hounds

Old Post 09-13-2019 01:54 AM
drake regan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drake regan Click here to Send drake regan a Private Message Click Here to Email drake regan Find more posts by drake regan Add drake regan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLUE T MAC
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to everyone for the encouraging words regarding this cross! Kate delivered 7 large, healthy, beautiful puppies on Thursday very early in the morning. They have all been spoken for at this time. If any one backs out, I have a list of guys still interested in a pup. In fact, because Kate did so well with this litter (she looks very healthy and happy) and because there is such a demand for this cross, Ron and I have decided to make the cross again in January when she is expected to come in heat. I will re-post this thread when I have a confirmed due date. If you would like to be put on the call list for the next litter, please let me know. I already have 5 pups spoken for. Thanks again, and have fun with them blue dogs!

Travis McKenzie (419) 566-8487

Old Post 09-15-2019 12:27 PM
BLUE T MAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLUE T MAC Click here to Send BLUE T MAC a Private Message Click Here to Email BLUE T MAC Find more posts by BLUE T MAC Add BLUE T MAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote