UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Thank God
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wingman66
Banned

Thank God

Joe Biden is our new President!

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2020 04:44 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thank God

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Just wait until gas is $4.00-5.00 dollars a gallon and taxes go up and see how proud you are of him. He was so proud of Obama for lighting up the White House in rainbow colors and giving women the right to abort full term babies. Trump should learn to filter what he says, but he tried to help the unborn, back the church and protect the 2nd amendment. I believe every vote for someone who cares nothing for the unborn will stand accountable.

Old Post 11-07-2020 05:14 PM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Thank god we can put this country back together. no on job training he can go in and do the job we the people put him in for. and not fill the W.H. with criminals and corruption. suck it up boys. its called democracy at work.

Old Post 11-07-2020 05:32 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That is right, fill the White House with career politicians.
Does anyone remember 12-4 yrs ago when no one could afford to go coonhunting? You couldn't sell puppies. Grown dogs were dirt cheap. No one was going to the money hunts. All anyone could afford was an old used truck. Nobody was buying new trucks. You couldn't even find 22 shells. The hunting supply vendors were struggling.
Well those days are back. And you Dems are crowing about it.

Old Post 11-07-2020 05:57 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

Richard, as I've said before "Ya can't fix stupid" I have always been unsure that Trump was the right man for the job but he has always been better than the other options.

Think about this..if half ( and only half) of the rumors that were thrown around about Killary; she and Bill would never see the light of day outside a prison. Not even most need to be proven..just half. She even admitted cheating to gain the nomination but wasn't good enough to steal the whole thing. And Bummer...well, they supposedly had proof that he wasn't even eligible to be President. Not only was he not thrown out of office and imprisoned; he was re-elected. There is no doubt that so far, he has been the worst President ever ....which is a stretch considering we had Carter.

But, evidently, enough people either voted for Biden or they cheated well enough this time. I just pray we as a nation will survive it.

Old Post 11-07-2020 06:12 PM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

kind of strange...

You thank the Lord above and vote for a candidate that is okay with terminating full term babies????

Old Post 11-07-2020 09:38 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

I wonder if sleepy joe will donate his salary to national parks & so forth like the great TRUMP did? Trump made $12.00 in 4 years for being our president!!

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 11-07-2020 09:47 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Don't worry to much about President Biden. Most of your lifes problems are still going to be your own fault anyway.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 11-07-2020 11:10 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

I will bet Biden does not spend $140,000,000 plus on golf trips. Trump wasted more money than any president ever in (8) years, not 4 like Trump.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 11-07-2020 11:13 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Really???

quote:
Originally posted by Heikki
I wonder if sleepy joe will donate his salary to national parks & so forth like the great TRUMP did? Trump made $12.00 in 4 years for being our president!!

So, you must have access to his tax returns to legitimately make that claim. You can make a lot of money with the information that you have to prove your claim.

Honestly, my first thought is that you are just spouting a bunch of B.S.

But, if you are telling the truth, and have copies of his tax returns to support the idea that you are telling the truth, I'm interested.

I'll start the bidding at $100 for the copies of Trumps tax returns (that you would have to have in your possession to validate your claim). I'm fully aware that your 4 year claim is bogus, because, at best, you could only have 3 years (17,18,19), but, I'll accept those 3 years.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Old Post 11-08-2020 05:31 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

I could care less about his taxes, or how much money he has! I hope he uses every loop hole he can that is legal to use to have to pay less taxes. All I know is he donated his salary to different things rather than keep it! He has more money than he can spend, good for him & anyone else that has it. There’s a lot more to worry about now than his tax returns.

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 11-08-2020 06:26 AM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

PHONEY???

quote:
Originally posted by Heikki
All I know is he donated his salary to different things rather than keep it!

And, just how do you know that???

My offer still stands!!!

Old Post 11-08-2020 06:42 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

It’s public information, they list all the organizations he donated to for every quarter.

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 11-08-2020 07:02 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: PHONEY???

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh

My offer still stands!!!

Do you have Obama's birth certificate? The IRS has his tax returns. How many people do you know that the IRS lets slide on taxes?

Old Post 11-08-2020 04:13 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: PHONEY???

quote:

My offer still stands!!!

A very simple search would have told you it us not some state secret.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...take-no-salary/
His $400,000 yearly salary has been donated he keeps about $1 a year from it because apparently starting with George Washington it was determined that presidents must be paid something. I believe the only other 2 presidents that donated their salary to various agencies were Hoover and JFK. Each quarter it has been announced where that quarters $ are sent.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 11-08-2020 08:54 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
kind of strange...

You thank the Lord above and vote for a candidate that is okay with terminating full term babies????

That's just what I thought also,he surely doesn't know the God of Abraham Issac,& Jacob. The Creator of life.

Old Post 11-08-2020 09:38 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Don't worry to much about President Biden. Most of your lifes problems are still going to be your own fault anyway.

You cant fix STUPID , YOU NEED LOOK AT YOUR OWN QUOTE, LOL

Old Post 11-09-2020 01:38 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
I will bet Biden does not spend $140,000,000 plus on golf trips. Trump wasted more money than any president ever in (8) years, not 4 like Trump.

YEP OBAMA AND BIDEN GAVE 150,000,000, TO THE MID EAST MUZ

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-09-2020 02:46 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Re: Really???

quote:
So, you must have access to his tax returns to legitimately make that claim. You can make a lot of money with the information that you have to prove your claim.

Honestly, my first thought is that you are just spouting a bunch of B.S.

But, if you are telling the truth, and have copies of his tax returns to support the idea that you are telling the truth, I'm interested.

I'll start the bidding at $100 for the copies of Trumps tax returns (that you would have to have in your possession to validate your claim). I'm fully aware that your 4 year claim is bogus, because, at best, you could only have 3 years (17,18,19), but, I'll accept those 3 years.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

YOU MAY WANT TO START CHECKING ON KAMALA'S RETURNS NOW

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-09-2020 02:50 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Really???

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
YOU MAY WANT TO START CHECKING ON KAMALA'S RETURNS NOW

Willie Brown paid her in cash for her 'promotions'...........

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 11-09-2020 02:56 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:

YOU KILL BABIES AND THEN WANT TO THANK GOD FOR SOMETHING, SICK

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-11-2020 11:23 PM
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Thank God

quote:

There are definitely some sick, twisted, liberal cooks on here. I'm ashamed to see some of you on a hunting website.

biden and or harris will bring this country to its knees just like obama did.

Maybe you cooks missed what that libtard SHUMAR said. We take Georgia and we change the world... I hope you folks are ready for the "change' they have in store for us.

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 11-12-2020 08:07 PM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Re: Re: Thank God

quote:

You support a serial rapist and his buddy epstein?

Old Post 11-12-2020 09:16 PM
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Thank God

quote:
You support a serial rapist and his buddy epstein?

Buddy? Now we know you're full of sh!%. Clinton was his buddy, get your facts straight jack

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 11-12-2020 09:25 PM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
How many realize that if for some reason Biden can't complete his term, the person the Democrats eliminated FIRST from their potential presidential picks will be the leader of the free world?

Old Post 11-12-2020 09:30 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote