UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Election 11/4/20
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Keep on patting yourselves on the back. Y'all now hold the distinction of holding the record for the first party to hold the distinction of destroying America's system of free and fair elections.

Records in the Guiness Book of records have to be certified and the "records" you are posting won't be.

Nixon and Clinton were both impeached and removed from office for wrongdoing. President Trump's impeachment was just a hoax that was perpetrated by the dumrats in the House. He was never removed from office. His "impeachment" was a sham paper impeachment just like Biden's "election". History will show that. Biden's presidency will also be followed by an asteric in the history books.

As you can see Richard has a hard time separating fact from fiction ..........

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2020 07:21 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
your a real republican always twisting the facts ! fact nixon resigned fact clinton served 2 terms fact trump will only serve one
he doesn't need to twist the facts.....just make them up as you go along and if it doesn't work out you just say it's not my fault.........lol

Old Post 11-17-2020 07:24 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Keep on patting yourselves on the back. Y'all now hold the distinction of holding the record for the first party to hold the distinction of destroying America's system of free and fair elections.

Records in the Guiness Book of records have to be certified and the "records" you are posting won't be.

Nixon and Clinton were both impeached and removed from office for wrongdoing. President Trump's impeachment was just a hoax that was perpetrated by the dumrats in the House. He was never removed from office. His "impeachment" was a sham paper impeachment just like Biden's "election". History will show that. Biden's presidency will also be followed by an asteric in the history books.

Can someone go do a courtesy check on this guy? Seriously. I'm worried about his mental health.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 11-17-2020 09:56 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I wonder why Kamala Harris hasn't resigned from Congress yet?

Old Post 11-17-2020 10:59 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I wonder why Kamala Harris hasn't resigned from Congress yet?
i wonder why donald trump hasn't conceded yet ? fact is he lost !

Old Post 11-18-2020 12:45 AM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

YEA they sent Trump the memo, your fired!! LOL!

QUOTE]Originally posted by groworg1
i wonder why donald trump hasn't conceded yet ? fact is he lost ! [/QUOTE]

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 11-18-2020 01:06 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, my poor old brain has failed me again. Getting old is hell. They say that your memory is the first to go. I wonder what is second? No American President has ever been removed from office.

Old Post 11-18-2020 02:07 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
OUCH! I just hate it when your right! Lol

Old Post 11-18-2020 04:07 AM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Probably bc like Al Gore who didn't concede until 12/13 he wants to exercise his rights. It's obvious fraud happened, lets see if it changes the outcome, seems like that would be what every American would want.

Old Post 11-18-2020 10:08 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Things sure got interesting today...

Old Post 11-19-2020 09:57 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Oh my goodness, my poor old brain has failed me again. Getting old is hell. They say that your memory is the first to go. I wonder what is second? No American President has ever been removed from office.

Probably something else went first. You just forgot lol.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 11-19-2020 10:03 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Treason......

Using Hammer and Scorecard software to cheat in a USA election?

Weird how USA votes are stored and 'counted' overseas..........

Need to change to Photo ID or Fingerprint ID voting

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 11-20-2020 06:46 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Face it people, Trump has disgraced this Great Country. There has been major harm done but the good thing is,, there will things put in place to stop idiots like this from running in the first place! Put a clown in place you get a circus.

Old Post 11-20-2020 07:41 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Face it people, Trump has disgraced this Great Country. There has been major harm done but the good thing is,, there will things put in place to stop idiots like this from running in the first place! Put a clown in place you get a circus.
circus ? more like a total cluster **** and that is before covid hit

Old Post 11-20-2020 08:00 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

quote:

Old Post 11-20-2020 11:47 PM
Matt Marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Marshall Click here to Send Matt Marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Marshall Find more posts by Matt Marshall Add Matt Marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

There have been 317 criminal indictments under three recent Republican presidents and only three indictments under three recent Democratic presidents.

Old Post 11-28-2020 08:52 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

On the way out, wait till you see the pardons he administers... Head will explode... I hope he runs in 2024 as an independent... Let the 70+ million votes for him again.. and let the Demorats and Republicans split the remaining 77 million.. oh wait.. 4 million will die by then, do they can split 81 million..lol

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 11-29-2020 12:38 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

We don't have to worry about Trump or any Republican in 2024 after this idiots diasterous one term. America voted for Democracy and not Dictatorship. Plus there will things put in place to not even allow an idiot like this too even run, one being you can not run for office while behind bars!

QUOTE]Originally posted by harleydan1956
On the way out, wait till you see the pardons he administers... Head will explode... I hope he runs in 2024 as an independent... Let the 70+ million votes for him again.. and let the Demorats and Republicans split the remaining 77 million.. oh wait.. 4 million will die by then, do they can split 81 million..lol [/QUOTE]

Old Post 11-29-2020 01:03 AM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
We don't have to worry about Trump or any Republican in 2024 after this idiots diasterous one term. America voted for Democracy and not Dictatorship. Plus there will things put in place to not even allow an idiot like this too even run, one being you can not run for office while behind bars!

QUOTE]Originally posted by harleydan1956
On the way out, wait till you see the pardons he administers... Head will explode... I hope he runs in 2024 as an independent... Let the 70+ million votes for him again.. and let the Demorats and Republicans split the remaining 77 million.. oh wait.. 4 million will die by then, do they can split 81 million..lol
[/QUOTE

70+ million votes for him. Keep dreaming. Guess you are saying we, The American people, who are allowed to vote for who we want in a democracy, Are idiots. Keep the faith, time will tell...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Old Post 11-29-2020 06:11 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

11/30/20

And still no winner, must still be counting those mail in ballots...………………………….

Old Post 11-30-2020 04:41 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproj...ary-city-policy

DEMORATS Want illegals... This is where we are headed...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 11-30-2020 05:12 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

So how much voter fraud should be tolerated? What number or percentage should be tolerated? If the number "does not change the outcome of the election" is it all right? If a person only commits 2 or 3 acts of voter fraud should they just be ignored? What if someone only votes twice or only casts 1 vote for a dead person, is that all right? Should they be ignored and not charged with voter fraud.
If the Republicans have uncovered acts of voter fraud but what they have found is not enough to change the outcome, should they just be ignored? Should the American people not be concerned about the acts of voter fraud? Just how much fraud is "massive" fraud.
I understand that there is disagreement among Americans as to how much fraud occurred in the last election or whether it was sufficient to change the outcome. But surely everyone can agree that "some" fraud occurred and be concerned about it. We need to recognize the problem and determine how to correct it in the future. Everyone was sure concerned about whether or not the Russians influenced our election in 2016. Why are they not as concerned about the Americans?

Old Post 12-03-2020 05:30 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Do y'all dumrats really think that President Trump's team should just forget about any voter fraud and quit investigating? Do yall really think that it should be just swept under the rug and forgotten because it isn't enough to change the outcome?

Old Post 12-03-2020 06:16 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Where are my trolls? Do y'all not have a comment? Or are y'all like the courts/judges that are dismissing all of the lawsuits? Why do the courts not want to see the evidence of corruption presented by sworn in witnesses in an open court setting?
I realize that it is easy to dismess evidence presented in a press conference or a TV interview. But sworn testimony presented in an open court setting with the witness open to cross examination is an entirely different matter.

Old Post 12-03-2020 08:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

So, nobody wants to comment or find fault?

Old Post 12-04-2020 12:00 AM