UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Joe Biden
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Talking Re: Re: Insanity

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
You replying about his birth cert. and not being The Worst POTUS ever tells me everything!! LOL

Glad you now know everything! But, I also responded to your comments about Michelle O'Bama. That ranks right up there with "Man Gives Birth" (based on your suggestion), and dog gives birth to litter of kittens. Only in Trump World!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-28-2020 06:04 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Insanity

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
Glad you now know everything! But, I also responded to your comments about Michelle O'Bama. That ranks right up there with "Man Gives Birth" (based on your suggestion), and dog gives birth to litter of kittens. Only in Trump World!!!

You mean the same Trump world where Dems want USA to think the Bidens are 'clean'?

Like Hillranium's emails?
Benhgazi?
Selling USA uranium to Russia?
Obama spying on Trump?

All were "lies" only to be later proved true

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 10-28-2020 02:29 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Wouldn't it made more sense for Russia to want Hillary since she sold 20% of America's Uranium to them? (Proven fact) and had donations to the Clinton foundation (proven fact) but spend 2 years investigating President Trump...lol..
BTW... Biden wants federal funding to pay for Abortions... It is a woman's healthcare right... Some if y'all should be happy your mama didn't feel this way, we wouldn't be having this discussion at all...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 10-28-2020 02:37 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Biden can't run on his record or his accomplishments so he says that he wants us to vote for him because of his character. What a joke that is. Biden is a lying, influence peddling, corrupt, career politician. What a character he is.

Old Post 10-28-2020 05:19 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Insanity

quote:
You mean the same Trump world where Dems want USA to think the Bidens are 'clean'?

Like Hillranium's emails?
Benhgazi?
Selling USA uranium to Russia?
Obama spying on Trump?

All were "lies" only to be later proved true

God help us all. Proven true? Do you get your news from Sesame Street?

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 10-28-2020 05:41 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Insanity

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
God help us all. Proven true? Do you get your news from Sesame Street?

You got to be kidding me?
ALL are 100% true look it up yourself on a non CNN site.
Their ratings are at all time low and you still believe them?

Your 1 vote won't help,stay home Nov 4th

Old Post 10-28-2020 07:00 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Insanity

quote:
You got to be kidding me?
ALL are 100% true look it up yourself on a non CNN site.
Their ratings are at all time low and you still believe them?

Your 1 vote won't help,stay home Nov 4th

Hillary clinton wasn't authorized to sell girl scout cookies to russia, much less uranium. So how many years in prison did she get for that? That's what I thought. Zero. You got nothing but conspiracy theories.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 10-28-2020 07:28 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

https://youtu.be/vprHg79TqfY courtesy of fox news.

Old Post 10-28-2020 07:41 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Sometimes.....

You just can't fix STUPID

Old Post 10-28-2020 08:14 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What was it that Joe said? .... "Plausible deniability".... He figured that the dumrats would never believe that he was involved. How could anyone think that a career politician would sell his influence or take a bribe. Especially one with his proven record of lying, flip flopping and plagiarism.All he had to do was deny it. I guess that he was right.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-28-2020 at 08:23 PM

Old Post 10-28-2020 08:19 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Re: Sometimes.....

quote:
You just can't fix STUPID

I take that as no comment on your own boy explaining to you, on your own network. Lol amazing how those facts get in the way of your delusional recount of history.

Old Post 10-28-2020 09:09 PM
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

Are you even a hunter? How can anyone that claims to hunt support a candidate or party that doesn’t even hide the fact that they want your guns? Makes me wonder!

Old Post 10-28-2020 10:28 PM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Hunt and fish all the time. Been catching some nice crappie. Democrats and republicans have the same problem. Extremists are making their way into both parties. Just like the radical right wingers want a dictator as long as it's ding dong donnie, the radical left wingers want to ban all firearms. People in hades want ice water. All three groups can 'want' all they wish. Ain't gonna happen. That's the way I see it.

Old Post 10-29-2020 12:17 AM
benderb4
Banned

One side raises the AMERICAN FLAG
and the other SIDE BURNS IT

WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON??

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 10-29-2020 01:30 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Obama THE BIG BUM called us
bitter, clinging to our guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them

HILLARY THE FIRST LIAR IN CHIEF called us
You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables.Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it.”

New LIAR IN CHIEF LYING BIDEN
You ain't black if you don't vote for him
TRUMP supporters are CHUMPS

LIKE ALL SEWAGE SCUM RATS ...THEY HATE DEMOCRACY.. THEY WANT ONE WORLD ORDER..

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 10-29-2020 01:46 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Hunt and fish all the time. Been catching some nice crappie. Democrats and republicans have the same problem. Extremists are making their way into both parties. Just like the radical right wingers want a dictator as long as it's ding dong donnie, the radical left wingers want to ban all firearms. People in hades want ice water. All three groups can 'want' all they wish. Ain't gonna happen. That's the way I see it.

You need to go read Biden's very own website it has mainstream and no longer on the fringes of your party it is here and they mean it. Last I checked mandatory buy back is gun confiscation. The ability to sue gun manufacturers when a crime is committed with a firearm they produced is a back door way that will put manufacturers out of business. Taxes so that many everyday people would not be able to afford to keep what they have in the cabinet if. His list is long and very detailed. Essentially he wants guns, their parts and ammo regulated, confiscated or taxed out of existence along with the entire industry bought down right along with it.
Go read it all for yourself.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-29-2020 05:54 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

https://youtu.be/tw3UyUrmgJs

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-29-2020 07:41 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Anyone hear Obama? Bashing Trump for thinking the election could be influenced or rigged? Didn't his party investigate Russian interference for 2 years?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 10-29-2020 08:30 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

It's now reported that the FBI have been investigating the Biden crime family since 2019

https://youtu.be/-Gp9qwDb-PM

Old Post 10-29-2020 11:21 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They have already put one of Hunter's associates in jail and another one has been charged. They are dragging their feet in hopes that Joe Biden will be elected and then imprisoned but Kamala will take over and the dumrats will still stay in power. The dumrats really don't want Joe to be President, they just want President Trump out and didn't have anyone else that could beat President Trump.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-30-2020 at 12:52 AM

Old Post 10-30-2020 12:42 AM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

This interview needs to be heard by every American

https://youtu.be/l8pkCZBjgrk

Old Post 10-30-2020 11:23 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How can President Trump get re elected when there are so many scared sheep in this country and all of the propaganda mills are leading them to slaughter. I remember when the USA used to be a nation of brave free thinking patriots. What happened?

Old Post 10-30-2020 01:09 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
This interview needs to be heard by every American

https://youtu.be/l8pkCZBjgrk

The word is PROPAGANA !!!
What countries are the most proficient ones at using this method.
Masses only hear what they want them to know.
COMMUNISTS !!

More proof that Media is complicit in cover LYING BIDEN"S A**. More proof as if we have not already seen enough that the SEWER SCUM RAT PARTY is moving this country toward a COMMUNIST SOCIALIST end.

Old Post 10-30-2020 02:29 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Did y'all see the Biden campaign rally speech that Obama gave? He kept saying what a nice and reputable man Joe was. It was just like what Jeffery Daimler's neighbors said about him after they dug up all of the bodies and arrested him.

Obama was like the Russian agents on this forum that are spreading disinformation to try and get Joe elected. He kept saying what a "man of character" Joe is but he never said a word about him actually doing anything good while he was his VP. Does anyone really think that any 47 year career politician and lawyer can be a man of good character? Who does he think that he is kidding?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-01-2020 at 12:43 PM

Old Post 11-01-2020 01:56 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If Biden is elected China and Russia will be able to blackmail him with testimony from their side on Joe's involvement in Hunter's bribery scheme. If elected Biden will immediately roll back the tariffs President Trump put on Chinese goods and the sanctions President Trump put on Russia.

China and Russia will both say what a nice guy Biden is. I wonder if Biden will apologize and grovel every time he visits a European country like Obama did? Biden will also "forgive" the debts European countries owe the United Nations. Everyone will love him because he will be such a nice guy.

Old Post 11-01-2020 12:40 PM