UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Scott

Music is a good looking hound with a great pedigree. I'm sure Troy will have her doing her thing when you get her back. Scott I wish you and Creek the best at the Battle. Have a safe trip.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2015 06:22 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

oklahoma

Thanks Jack,
Hope to get back in the woods here before the trip southwest. Nine day deer season is over today and hope to hit it starting tomorrow night.
Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 11-29-2015 04:21 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

My littermate pup ( banjo x hammerhead) is that pup that watches you and has figured out to open her kennel gate when you forget to put the snap on it.....haha named her "Make it Rain"

Laid a drag out w fresh coon this weekend through the field and into the woods and she trailed and treed it.. Big Mouth

Still unseasonably warm here 80 degrees today- Haven't been pushing her- YET

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Old Post 11-30-2015 07:58 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

pups

quote:
Originally posted by Casey Bigelow
My littermate pup ( banjo x hammerhead) is that pup that watches you and has figured out to open her kennel gate when you forget to put the snap on it.....haha named her "Make it Rain"

Laid a drag out w fresh coon this weekend through the field and into the woods and she trailed and treed it.. Big Mouth

Still unseasonably warm here 80 degrees today- Haven't been pushing her- YET

Thanks Casey,
I will be picking mine back up next week in Oklahoma. If the weather here stays nice like it has been we will have her in the woods.
Hunted south of me last night about an hour. Made some trees did not see any coon. First time I have had Creek out with another dog since coon season opened this year. I think the competitive juices were flowing last night. The wind was also out of the east so that is usually not good for hunting from what I have experienced. That's my excuse anyway.
Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 12-05-2015 02:40 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

My next project

...................................FCh GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Runnin Bullet
................GrCh GrNiteCh Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II
...................................GrNiteCh Smokey River Jeans Blue June
.....GrNiteCh Hulse's White River Traveler
...................................GrNiteCh GrCh Clear River Diamond Jim
................GrNitCh Hobbs Little River Candy
...................................NiteCh Hobbs Peach Pie
Oklahoma Hard Tack
...................................GrNiteCh Double Springs Echo
................GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Pop A Top
...................................Caney Creek's Blue Amy
.....GrNiteCh GrCh TP'S Dizzy Dot
...................................GrNiteCh Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo
................GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable
...................................NiteCh Browns Little Blue Molly

Gone but not forgotten:

Last edited by Scott VH on 01-16-2016 at 05:11 PM

Old Post 12-05-2015 03:26 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

TRAVELER X DOT PUP

Good looking pup! What's his name gonna be or you still thinking on it? Hope yaw have a great trip to the Battle and tree a lot of coon. Good Luck to you and Creek.

Old Post 12-06-2015 02:33 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Steve

Been hunting the hide off of Creek to get her ready so we will see how it goes.
Not sure on a name yet for the pup. I will get him picked up and see what fits.

Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 12-06-2015 04:01 PM
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

I need a female out of olé Banjo Scott. I especially need one out of Banjo X Cami !!!!!! Lol but I'd say that would be a pretty tough cross anyways I hope all is well buddy

☆Home of:

☆GrNiteCh K&W Country Blue Midnight Colt (Jugg X Magic)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Joe (Hoss X Lou)
☆NiteCh Emerts Tree Talkin Hoss (Ben X Molly)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Rock star (Rock X Cami)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Dakota (Ben X Molly)
☆NiteCh Campbells So Bl Annie bell (Jimmy X He's kate)
☆NiteCh Ch Spring Mtn So Bl Ben (A.j X Pat)
☆Mitchells So Bl Molly (James Earl Ray X Annie Bell)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Louann (Ruckus X Gin)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Anna belle (Cody X Dakota)

☆Little River Feed & Hunting Supply☆
☆Tim Mckee☆

Last edited by J.K.E on 12-08-2015 at 03:01 PM

Old Post 12-08-2015 02:12 PM
J.K.E is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.K.E Click here to Send J.K.E a Private Message Click Here to Email J.K.E Find more posts by J.K.E Add J.K.E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david2007
UKC Forum Member

Banjo

Hey guys I don't know a whole lot about direct stuff off Banjo, I hunt walkers usually... But my best friends son has a 6 month old Grandson to banjo that is just SUPER nice! he has his weird nights but what pup don't lol... at 5 months old he split treed and had the MEAT! took him out the other night and he struck and treed everytime with the walker female im hunting.. very impressed with him!

417-280-1495

Old Post 12-08-2015 03:21 PM
david2007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david2007 Click here to Send david2007 a Private Message Click Here to Email david2007 Find more posts by david2007 Add david2007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Banjo

Jonah,
There will never be a Banjo and Cami cross that ship has sailed. Banjo gets older everyday so who knows when he will sire another litter. The plan is to breed Creek to him when she comes in. Probably February.

David,
Thanks for the info on the Banjo Grandson. There are a few nice ones out there out of his sons and daughters.

Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 12-08-2015 11:46 PM
david2007
UKC Forum Member

Scott

your very welcome Scott! if you guys hear of a Banjo son or daughter that needs put into hunts LET ME KNOW!

417-280-1495

Old Post 12-09-2015 12:00 AM
david2007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david2007 Click here to Send david2007 a Private Message Click Here to Email david2007 Find more posts by david2007 Add david2007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Banjo

I have been "off the grid" a bit since I got back from Oklahoma so I just got back on here.
Banjo's health has taken a turn for the worse so we are going to try and get him down south and breed a female or two while we can and go from there. They don't live forever. Everyday Logan takes a little longer to come out of the dog house too so the clock keeps on ticking with these ol' dogs. I am expecting some females to come in up here but I am not sure who will get bred yet if anything.
I had a real nice time hunting with Darren Batterson and his son and a freind on my way down to Oklahoma. We even treed a coon. He has a real nice litter of pups out of Mabel and Hoss. I want to thank Darren and his family for the great hospitality while I was there. I do alot of traveling to the hunts alone and it is always nice to stay with friends.
Picked up a real nice pup out of Kenny Hulses Traveler dog and Jeff Lovels Dot. Dot is also the mother of Creek. The pup acts the best and loves to run loose at the farm. Also picked up Music from down at Troy Sheffields and should be able to get her out here when the monsoon season is over with. I never seen crazier weather than what we have had this December.
Also had a nice phone conversation with my Friend Rick Jordan this week. As most of you know Rick has been struggling with some health issues and seems to be feeling much better.
I had a busy year with getting to the hunts this year and putting a few wins on Creek for Grnite. I started out in Ashland Ohio in March and ended up the year in Ada, Oklahoma in December with alot of miles put on the truck this year. I am not as young as I once was and wanted to get to as many hunts as I could. I don't think I will hit as many in 2016 but time will tell.

I hope every one has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 12-24-2015 03:24 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Scott

I hope your trip to Ada went well. I know you are glad to be back home. I know the old dogs keep getting older and I hate that, but its that way with everything, but it sounds like you brought back some new recruits. When you talk to Rick again Tell him hello for me and I'm sure glad he is doing betterand I hope that you and Rick both have a Merry Christmas and may gods blessings be on each of you and your families.

Old Post 12-24-2015 05:50 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to you and your Family Scott! The Hounds get to old on us to quick. Hope they hang in there in put you a few more fine pups into this great sport of Coon Hunting. Take Care.

Old Post 12-24-2015 01:00 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Steve and Jack

Hope to raise a few more out of the old dogs if we can before their time has passed. Glad to be back from Oklahoma. It was a long trip to make. Had a total of 4 days traveling and the whole way back it poured down rain. I will let Rick know you are thinking of him. He tells me he still reads the message board to keep up on things.
My Music female wants to go hunting and we will get her out when we can. It looks as the temperatures will be more seasonal with highs in the 20's coming up. It needs to freeze the waterways here as most are flooded with all of the rain we have had. My young pup from Jeff has really got a great personality and mouth on him along with looks. Who knows maybe he will be the next male I keep. That only happens about every 5-10 years so we will see. You all have a joyous Christmas and God Bless you.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 12-24-2015 02:29 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Banjo

Banjo is doing good up here in the North. We are getting ready for some Colder weather. We have had it all this year with the snow and more rain than I can ever remember in the winter. Warmer temperatures for most of the winter but now the cold is coming.

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 01-10-2016 12:13 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Scott

How is the weather upthere in that cold country. We are having our coldest night so far this winter. I think its suppose to get down somewhere around 25, but I guess that's just good hunting weather where you are at. I hope you and the family is having a great New year so far andit continues through out the year. How is all my girls doing up there Creek, Hammerhead and Nails. Are you coming to the Winter Classic. We hunted Gin in a hunt last night. She won her cast, but another cast came in with more points. I sure do like that little girl.

Old Post 01-11-2016 04:49 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Jack

quote:
Originally posted by Misty river
How is the weather upthere in that cold country. We are having our coldest night so far this winter. I think its suppose to get down somewhere around 25, but I guess that's just good hunting weather where you are at. I hope you and the family is having a great New year so far andit continues through out the year. How is all my girls doing up there Creek, Hammerhead and Nails. Are you coming to the Winter Classic. We hunted Gin in a hunt last night. She won her cast, but another cast came in with more points. I sure do like that little girl.

It is cold but I guess we are used to it. 25 would be nice for hunting. It might make that in a few days for a high. All the girls are doing well. I really wish we could hunt more this time of the year to keep them in the woods. I will not be coming down to the Winter Classic (maybe next year). I did alot of traveling to hunts in 2015 and am not going to hit as many this year but I will get to some. Glad to hear Gin is still winning her casts regularly. It is just a matter of time before she is Grnite.

Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 01-11-2016 08:46 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

I've been enjoying hunting my banjo x hammerhead pup... named her " make it rain" she seems to have all the tools. She's Treeing on wild coon w a little help from uncle zero ( he's not really her uncle)..Haha.. she 10-11 mths old

Old Post 01-14-2016 01:19 AM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Rain didn't need any help last night, Last night rain (banjo x hammerhead) Treed first about 500 yards left handed.. She rolled it over to a chop and man she sounded good. Zero split treed right handed from her about 400 yds. Due to the swamps I had to drive the boat around and I had to walk past zero to get to her... she finally pulled and was at his tree when I got there. Den tree, I sent them on and she went back to her tree...Coon looking down.

If she keeps improving at this rate, it won't be long before shes in the winners circle- Hopefully she will make Mr. Scott and Banjo proud.

Old Post 01-15-2016 03:30 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Pup Report

Thanks Casey,
Sounds like Make it Rain is progressing well. Glad she is down South to get in the timber. My sister to her is sitting in the Kennel with all the winter weather we have been having. I hope she makes you proud and keeps moving forward. That was a really good cross and I get alot of good reports on them. They are now 11 months old.
Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 01-15-2016 09:47 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Nail and Hammerhead

Warmer days

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 01-16-2016 04:56 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Creek

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 01-16-2016 05:08 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Banjo Update

Banjo is down in Arkansas and will be available to breed females to in a couple of weeks. He had a tumor removed from his side and it will take a week or so to heal up. His sperm count was checked and it was real good. Nail will be bred to him when she comes in heat and that should be soon. Hoping for some Spring pups out of her and Banjo.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 01-22-2016 03:10 AM
Blueallmylife
UKC Forum Member

Pup update:

I am happy to say that Scott allowed me to buy his Music pup (Banjo x Hammerhead) and bring her to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. Took her out last night for her first real hunt since getting to Virginia. Rough night out for young dogs...cold, frozen ground and windy. No old dogs along so it was up to the pups to get it done. Took her with a buddy 's nice young gyp and turned them loose in big corn bottom, they struck and took the track 600+ yards up a ridge and treed a big boar at the very top! Music stayed hooked until us two old guys could climb that ridge to get to her! Hard treeing little dog! Really nice short bawl on tree! Easy to tell she is treed! Really nice work on a tough night! Just turned 1 on 2/11!
You can tell that Lots of thought went In to this cross! Very balanced little gyp! I am excited to see what she will do in the coming months! Thanks again Scott!!!

Last edited by Blueallmylife on 02-13-2016 at 06:40 PM

Old Post 02-13-2016 09:52 AM
Blueallmylife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blueallmylife Click here to Send Blueallmylife a Private Message Click Here to Email Blueallmylife Find more posts by Blueallmylife Add Blueallmylife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote