UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Eastern Shore Kennels
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CoryHamby22
UKC Forum Member

Thanks again Coty. She will settle in nice here and have her shot at some nc ringtails. I'll keep in touch.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2015 02:20 PM
CoryHamby22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoryHamby22 Click here to Send CoryHamby22 a Private Message Click Here to Email CoryHamby22 Find more posts by CoryHamby22 Add CoryHamby22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Cory that's girl in those pics on my post when she was about 8 wks old.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-16-2015 05:42 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horseshoer515
UKC Forum Member

cody

did you get to the state hunt this past weekend. steve

Old Post 02-16-2015 04:36 PM
horseshoer515 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horseshoer515 Click here to Send horseshoer515 a Private Message Click Here to Email horseshoer515 Find more posts by horseshoer515 Add horseshoer515 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

No didn't get papers back from UKC yet.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-16-2015 07:54 PM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-21-2015 05:46 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Zone 2 Championship Queen of Hunt

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-24-2015 09:46 PM
horseshoer515
UKC Forum Member

bell

did you get your papers yet,cant wait to see her in a hunt. i think she will be tough down there. steve.

Old Post 02-26-2015 03:00 PM
horseshoer515 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horseshoer515 Click here to Send horseshoer515 a Private Message Click Here to Email horseshoer515 Find more posts by horseshoer515 Add horseshoer515 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Yup finally got papers Steve.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-27-2015 06:10 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Going to put these hounds to work,I hope the weather gets better.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-28-2015 06:08 AM
horseshoer515
UKC Forum Member

cody

i see you posted on leons sight, thats who i wanted to breed bell to just never got the chance ,i think it would cross pretty good. steve

Old Post 03-01-2015 01:44 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Yes he's def one I'm considering,want to hit some hunts with her first.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-02-2015 05:49 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Boys what a night,we have a snow storm coming in the morning and it's been down pour raining all night.i checked my trap by the creek and wouldn't you no there a coon in it,well I didn't want him to die in the trap in this bad weather.So I took the coon and bell and Patch over to the farm,raining like crazy didn't no if I'd make it up the lane.i did and cut the coon across the field towards the woods,waited a few mins and cut the pup lose he let out 3 or 4 barks on track and fell treed when I was cutting bell lose.when bell cut down there he slowed up treeing and bell fell treed and he got back on treeing with her.let them tree for about 15 mins and loaded up.i was telling myself I was crazy for going in this weather but after I watched that pup treeing,I'm glad I did.My male pup is LOUD,when he was treeing I could feel the vibrations in my chest when he was letting lose and that's no lie.

Coty Strannahan

Last edited by BawlinBlues on 03-05-2015 at 06:49 AM

Old Post 03-05-2015 06:08 AM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Coty

Sounds like he is coming on strong, hey there is a hunt in Loveville this weekend.

Old Post 03-05-2015 11:52 AM
Jvogat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jvogat Click here to Send Jvogat a Private Message Find more posts by Jvogat Add Jvogat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msinc
Banned

You guys ought to try and make it...I wont be there though, I got a whole house full of company compliments of the wife!!! I am scheming now to find a way to sneak out of here.

Old Post 03-05-2015 01:31 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Yes he is Joe is one of the best dogs I've seen when he trees,and the loudest I've owned.il see wat I got goin on,I'm going to a hunt next week end.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-06-2015 08:24 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Not the best night tonight,went out late around 11.cut loose with bell and my pup she struck and worked track and fell treed,pup didn't bark on track but treed some on big den tree.next turn loose hit a old track and fell treed on den,pup stayed with her and hunted but didn't say much.last turnout another den with same result.it sucks when they take one step up and two back but that's why their pups,Im going to hunt him hard and he should progress.or I hope so.lol

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-10-2015 07:21 AM
horseshoer515
UKC Forum Member

cody

me and my grandson just got in ,made 2 trees seen 1 the other was aden .the snow is still quite aways above our knees .hows it been going. steve.

Old Post 03-14-2015 05:32 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

It's going ok,weather has warmed up but a lot of rain and water every where. I went twice lastwk,had a family tragedy Tuesday and had funeral today.i planed on going to the hunt today but some things are bigger than coonhunting.days like today remind me how precious life is and how easily it can be taken from us.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-15-2015 05:55 AM
horseshoer515
UKC Forum Member

cody

sorry to hear that, things like that make us grow up fast. our prayers are with you and your family steve.

Old Post 03-15-2015 07:51 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Steve,realy was looking forward to the hunt but O well there's another one on a few wks at another club,plan on hitting that one.hope all is well with you.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-16-2015 08:39 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to the Johnson family,their female Ann won the hunt lastwk at Chesapeake city,she's out of my Bell female and Garners Blue Hank.i believe she has 4 wins towards grand.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-17-2015 08:42 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 04-21-2015 05:51 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Was going to hunt bell at Bluetick days,but came in heat,just my luck.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 05-19-2015 04:00 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I had a great time at Bluetick days,I got to talk to some good people and see some nice hounds.realy like talkin to Ed mead,the Mad dog guys,and Trple Eee kennels and many more.such great people.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 05-26-2015 11:22 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Bluetick Days

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 05-27-2015 03:03 AM