UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > House Blood
Pages (57): « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

anybody help out with the ped on this old female ?need to know what the females on the 3rd gen are out of.thinking of breeding her when she comes in heat, have a few dogs in mind to breed to but knowing what the females are will help the process too..

treed in a mile an half from us last night and the truck was 1 1/2 miles the other way,tryed call her off tree,, lol,,didnt work,

by time we got to truck and drove around to get closer, dog had been treeing over 2 hrs and still as loud when she first treed..

this is why some of us like and dislike house dogs,,lmao.my legs are killing me..

......................................house lawyer
.......................double tough lawyer
......................................doubletough tess
.............stylish double tough
......................................deanwood drifter
........................whiteys singing ruby
.......................................web's cindy
..house's pine mt. sally
.....................................sacket jr.
........................rockriver sting
......................................rockriver lucy
............harolds uptown smoking sugar
.......................................mack's little joe
..........................high bawling sue
........................................house's shade of glory

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-24-2015 09:09 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
anybody help out with the ped on this old female ?need to know what the females on the 3rd gen are out of.thinking of breeding her when she comes in heat, have a few dogs in mind to breed to but knowing what the females are will help the process too..

treed in a mile an half from us last night and the truck was 1 1/2 miles the other way,tryed call her off tree,, lol,,didnt work,

by time we got to truck and drove around to get closer, dog had been treeing over 2 hrs and still as loud when she first treed..

this is why some of us like and dislike house dogs,,lmao.my legs are killing me..

......................................house lawyer
.......................double tough lawyer
......................................doubletough tess
.............stylish double tough
......................................deanwood drifter
........................whiteys singing ruby
.......................................web's cindy
..house's pine mt. sally
.....................................sacket jr.
........................rockriver sting
......................................rockriver lucy
............harolds uptown smoking sugar
.......................................mack's little joe
..........................high bawling sue
........................................house's shade of glory

anybody know what cindy lucy glory are out of???

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 01-27-2015 01:33 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

House's Spot got this one. House blood strong, big mouth, track dog and very intense.

Old Post 01-29-2015 01:10 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lickidysplit
UKC Forum Member

Wanted well started or finished House bred

Looking for a well started dog to hunt on bobcats, must be showing the nose and track speed that these dogs were bred for. Thanks

Old Post 02-01-2015 04:11 PM
lickidysplit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lickidysplit Click here to Send lickidysplit a Private Message Find more posts by lickidysplit Add lickidysplit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Dark eyed,big boned,stout made, and House Bred

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 02-01-2015 04:29 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lickidysplit
UKC Forum Member

Biggame house dogs

I have a male out of houses jay and virginia, just wondering if anyone has a recomendation on certain individual dogs to get a couple females out of. Must have cold nose, able to move a track fast , smart tree dogs, and built well to hold up to day after day hunting. Thanks

Old Post 02-04-2015 07:20 PM
lickidysplit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lickidysplit Click here to Send lickidysplit a Private Message Find more posts by lickidysplit Add lickidysplit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Houses Crytical Hank

I have two females ready go pretty quick Hank is one of the heavyest Joe House Bred Dogs alive today.

These pups are sharp. Feel free call me.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 02-04-2015 09:08 PM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

All House.

Old Post 02-05-2015 06:54 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Lipper semen pups

Heard there was a litter of lipper semen pups born. In ohio Mr mike waltz has the litter anyone know anything or heard anything about this litter. Heard litter of 8. 5 males and 3 females

Old Post 02-05-2015 09:57 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Re: House Blood

quote:
Originally posted by lavell
All House.

Man oh Man now that's Hunting. Great pic Lavell. What's the red headed one out off? 😀

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 02-06-2015 01:03 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Paul that's House's Spider owned by my dad, he's by Double Tuff Judge and House's Virginia.

Old Post 02-07-2015 01:27 AM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

House's Spider, House's Spot and Gator caught this one.

Old Post 02-13-2015 01:15 PM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

House's Gator had this one. No snow but we are still having a good year.

Old Post 02-13-2015 01:23 PM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

13 month old bawl mouth female is out of house's Idaho stud x lipper's screamin lucille

male is a son to hardwood homer x beavers hardwood Jodi. Jodi is a daughter to hardwood swamp

click on link

Old Post 02-14-2015 03:59 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Re: The Midnite Jammer , Hound , Mandy

quote:
Originally posted by bluff country

HOUSE'S PROWLER BRED HOUNDS. JAMMER, HOUND AND MANDY

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 02-17-2015 02:10 AM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom francis
New UKC Forum Member

Re: House bred dog hound / jammer / mandy

quote:
Originally posted by tom francis
A GOOD NIGHT

Old Post 02-22-2015 02:36 PM
tom francis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom francis Click here to Send tom francis a Private Message Click Here to Email tom francis Find more posts by tom francis Add tom francis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: House bred dog hound / jammer / mandy

quote:
Originally posted by tom francis

Looks like a fun night😀 Jammers a good size hound isn't he, and a belly up tree dog.
Keep them coming

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 02-22-2015 10:20 PM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

dan Johnson sent me this pic of him and steve conger figured I wouild share it on here

dan Johnson with mckissick creek cindy
steve conger with wch macks little joe

Old Post 02-28-2015 10:43 PM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

HOUSES ACORN SHAKER is now owned by TOM HOPKINS wishing them all the very best !!!

quote:
Originally posted by p31295

Click pic

Super puppy House Acorn Shaker has moved. One trip to the woods is all it took Ben Cameron of Mt Pleasant Texas to see the Dominate traits this SUPER pup out of HOUSES IDAHO STUD x LIPPERS SCREAMING LUCILLE. He is the most Lipper like I've had yet. Ben knew there has been a lot of interest in Shaker and was afraid I couldn't stand much more so he bought him. It's a win/win twenty minutes a way, to a young man who has the completion fire.

I am so thankful to have hunted this line of hounds nearly all of my life.
Very balanced, big mouthed, track driving,coontreers!!!!!

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 03-19-2015 11:41 AM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

One more for House's Gator and House's Spot, one week of the season and its over till fall. Good weekend and some good House Blood.

Old Post 03-23-2015 01:51 AM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brandon little
dan Johnson sent me this pic of him and steve conger figured I wouild share it on here

dan Johnson with mckissick creek cindy
steve conger with wch macks little joe

I hunted with joe and he was one of them dogs that made treeing coon look easy,,if you used him as a measureing stick ,you would be looking a long time finding one as good..

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 03-31-2015 05:43 AM
Missouri Mike
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by p31295
HOUSES ACORN SHAKER is now owned by TOM HOPKINS wishing them all the very best !!!

I knew I liked that pup I hope Tom has great success with him. Oh man if Tom was thirty again!!!!

Old Post 04-03-2015 10:01 PM
Missouri Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Missouri Mike Click here to Send Missouri Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Missouri Mike Find more posts by Missouri Mike Add Missouri Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Whoa Great Cross

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
the guy with the house tomtom blood was supposed to call me Friday to set up time to breed queen to his tomtom dog,,didn't get the call so queen has been bred 2 times to prince an sally is going be getting bred today to prince an everyday till she goes out heat..these should be some goodlooking jackedup house blooded pups.

cross,s being made for my own use..extra pups may be already spoke for.

........................ grtch houses prowler
...................ntch pkc ch houses taking a chance
........................... pr pratters sally
......... sire ntch houses jammer
........................ ntch pkc ch houses taking a chance
......................... pkc ch brooks prowling jane
............................ pr brooks handsome sally

.... ntch pkc ch chases house of hound

....................... grtch grch drifters stylish buzz
......................... ntch pkc ch houses ky buzz
......................... pr rector creek shana
.... dam pr houses kandykane
.................. ntch pkc ch double tough lawyer
................... pr houses pine mtn candy
...................... pr willis little annie

house's midnight queen... UKC PKC

................. NTCH HOUSES CEASER
........... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES REBEL
................. PR ERICKSONS ICE TEA
....... DAM PR HOUSES MANDY
................. NTCH PKC CH HOUSES TAKING A CHANCE
........... GRTCH PKC CH MC BRIDES MISSOURI MANDY
................. PR BROOKS HANDSOME SALLY

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 04-04-2015 03:41 PM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Bill

That picture of Steve and Dan was a day or two ago! Pretty good memories right there. Thanks.

Old Post 04-04-2015 05:18 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bill

quote:
Originally posted by mikemccomber
That picture of Steve and Dan was a day or two ago! Pretty good memories right there. Thanks.

yep,one hunt with joe and you never forget how a real coondog does it..

I had a female hunted like joe after I taught her what I wanted her to do,,due to my over the road job I was never able to get to breed her to joe,,

I belive that would have been a powerhouse cross,,
her ped (caseyjo)on my webpage .I bred caseyjo to lawtoo and she lost all the pups but one and we were using him as a check dog at 13 months old...
called him lawtoo's tom. when these dogs barked you could load the gun..

these type dogs spoil you for life..i'm hopeing for the same type of dogs out of these latest cross's.

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 04-05-2015 08:53 AM