UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ball'z Rushcreek Tuff/ Gauge X To Tuf Betty
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lukejr
UKC Forum Member

Tuff

Is there some way to get ahold of you? I really would be interested in getting something out of Tuff. I had Ivy here at my house for awhile hunting her for Ed Kielman. Same cross as Tuff. My name is Luke Lock if you could call. Thanks 724 989 1513

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-27-2015 02:31 AM
Lukejr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lukejr Click here to Send Lukejr a Private Message Click Here to Email Lukejr Find more posts by Lukejr Add Lukejr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

<v>

563-581-1202

Old Post 02-27-2015 04:59 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mountaincur
UKC Forum Member

Thought I'd throw a few recent pictures of CASH up. He did good last hide season for the limited hunting I did. He was really doing good this spring too; but with a 5 month old baby and the other in baseball it's going to be limited hunting this summer..
-Dennis

Old Post 04-25-2015 11:26 PM
mountaincur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mountaincur Click here to Send mountaincur a Private Message Click Here to Email mountaincur Find more posts by mountaincur Add mountaincur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

CASH

HE'S LOOKIN GOOD DENNIS. LIFE DOES GET IN THE WAY OF HUNTING SOMETIMES. THE KIDS ARE YOUNG ONCE, WE CAN ALWAYS HUNT. THANKS FOR THE GOOD PHOTOS AND CONTINUED SUCCESS WITH A NICE YOUNG HOUND. <v>

Old Post 04-26-2015 05:34 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
massbach
UKC Forum Member

Tuff

Hunted last year with him a couple times- got gone And got split

Old Post 04-27-2015 03:32 AM
massbach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for massbach Click here to Send massbach a Private Message Find more posts by massbach Add massbach to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF

TUFF WILL BE BRED TO A DIRECT DAUGHTER OF TO TUF BETTY THIS WEEKEND. THIS MATING WILL TRIPLE UP BETTY CLOSE UP IN THE PEDIGREE. <v>

Old Post 08-19-2015 07:16 PM
Danny Perez
UKC Forum Member

Perry

Sorry this cross wasn't made this weekend, hope you guys can make it happen next time. I'm very confident it will be a tremendous cross.

2018 BBOA DAYS KING OF HUNT
2019 Ashland Spring hunt King of Hunt and show
2020 World Ch Bluetick
2022 PKC bluetick breed championship runner up
GrNtCH (4) GrCH PKC Silver Ch BUFFALO CREEK POP EM UP WOODROW

NiteCh Ch Buffalo Creek Driftwood

Gone but not forgotten and true measuring sticks

GrCh GrNiteCh Gold Ch. 2011 PKC MO.State Ch. Hard Knockin Mister J

GRNiteCh Silver Ch Harry J

BBOA H.O.F.
GrNiteCh Silver Ch. 2006 PKC MO.State Ch. Buffalo Creek to tuf Betty

GrCh GrNiteCh 2002 BBOA days King of Hunt Judges Smokey River Bandit

Old Post 08-24-2015 02:00 AM
Danny Perez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Perez Click here to Send Danny Perez a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Perez Find more posts by Danny Perez Add Danny Perez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Perez
UKC Forum Member

Tuff

I have had a few people ask me lately what to breed their female to. I have told all of them to breed to Tuff. I know we are all guilty of looking at titles and basing our decisions on hunt records titles ect. I have no doubt if Perry had any desire to compete again this little dog would finish to Grand with ease, but that title doesn't make him any better of a coon dog or reproducer.
With that being said his sire and dam were both top notch competitors as well as reproducers. I personally owned tuffs mother and kept her till she died. I've never tried to have a senior's retirement home and for me to keep her means she was real special. Tuff is double Tuff because he is double betty and holds Imo the best two crosses I made on her Gauge and Bullet.
I personally started Gauge and he was nothing short of a freak of nature split treeing with the coon at 5 months old and never looking back! He too would have died at my place if it had not been for a time in my life that I really needed the money. He was not for sale, but word got out fast about this child prodigy and the amount he sold for at 9 months old was insane. Betty and Tuff are both out of litters that the majority of the litter made outstanding coon dogs. That in my opinion means more than anything when choosing a stud.
I've owned or hunted with most of the dogs in Tuffs 3 generation pedigree and they were all real nice coon dogs and more importantly reproducers. This line of dogs are natural and easy to start and continually get better with age like a coon dog should.
I recommend everyone to breed their gyps to Tuff, he's the perfect out cross, and perfect line breed on either Jet or Smokey River lines.
I hope I don't sound like I'm tooting my own horn to much, but I know these hounds and we need to preserve this blood as much as we can.
Perry please contact me on every female bred to tuff, I'm going to own one out of him!!!

2020 World Ch Bluetick

BBOA H.O.F.

Last edited by Danny Perez on 09-01-2015 at 01:55 PM

Old Post 09-01-2015 01:27 AM
Danny Perez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Perez Click here to Send Danny Perez a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Perez Find more posts by Danny Perez Add Danny Perez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF

TUFF IS NOW OWNED BY DANNY PEREZ.

Old Post 02-06-2016 10:49 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF

TUFF IS NOW OWNED BY DANNY PEREZ. <v>

Old Post 02-06-2016 10:49 PM
Danny Perez
UKC Forum Member

Thank You!

Perry I really appreciate the opportunity to get tuff back home. This little dog is bred to reproduce, and hope he gets the opportunity to cover as many quality females as possible!

I hauled him straight home and put him in the woods. In tough winter conditions he got under 2 coon, and 2 Dens. It hasn't been fit to hunt since. I can't wait for the weather to break to get him dialed back in. He didn't look to bad for a dog that hasn't been hunted in a year!

Thanks again buddy

2020 World Ch Bluetick

BBOA H.O.F.

Old Post 02-15-2016 12:47 AM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF

YOU ARE WELCOME DANNY, AND CONGRATULATIONS ON BACK TO BACK FIRST PLACE WINS ON HIM IN THE FIRST COMPETITION HUNTS HE HAS BEEN IN. <v>

Old Post 03-13-2016 04:09 PM
Danny Perez
UKC Forum Member

Thanks buddy

We plan on finishing him to Grand, and at this rate it won't take long! Tuff is all coon dog. As you know, coon hunters want to breed to proven winners, and that's just what we're out to prove!
Thanks again for everything Perry, Tuff is getting a late start, but still has time to leave his mark!
If anyone is interested in breeding to Tuff contact me at 573 754 0969 or Brian Weirich at 573 220 4993 He will reproduce, and thanks for the interest!

2020 World Ch Bluetick

BBOA H.O.F.

Old Post 03-13-2016 11:52 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF MAKES NTCH.

WITH 3 FIRST PLACE WINS. CONGRATULATIONS DANNY AND ALL INVOLVED. <v>

Old Post 04-03-2016 05:06 PM
Shawn Higgins
UKC Forum Member

I have a little gal who will be bred to tuff come fall. Looking forward to the cross think it will be a good one.

Old Post 04-03-2016 06:48 PM
Shawn Higgins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shawn Higgins Click here to Send Shawn Higgins a Private Message Find more posts by Shawn Higgins Add Shawn Higgins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IAHUNTER
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Danny and Higgy what do you have Brewing?
My Late buddy Smock and I had long conversations around Tuff on our unfortunate last coon dog road trip together. To sum it up Tuff = coondog!

Take care
Stuffy

CH NITECH 'PR' JJ'S CODE BLUE JENNY
(QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
NITECH 'PR' RATTLER'S CODE BLUE HUTCH
( QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
GRCH GRNITE CH PR RATTLERS CODE BLUE PETE
(RATTLER X JENNY)
DUAL GRCH BULLET II`s CODE BLUE CRICKET
(BULLET II X JENNY) 2nd runner up 2012 young guns senior division
2nd NiteCh Sat Night 2013 BBOA Days,
2013 IA State BBOA Queen of Hunt
Qualified for 2014 World Hunt,
2nd NiteCH Sat night 2014, BBOA Days
BBOA Queen of Hunt 2014
Zone III 2014 Queen of Hunt
2014 Autumn Oaks Mini Slam high scoring dog Thurs Final Four

Old Post 04-04-2016 02:05 AM
IAHUNTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IAHUNTER Click here to Send IAHUNTER a Private Message Click Here to Email IAHUNTER Find more posts by IAHUNTER Add IAHUNTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Perez
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys!

I'm pretty proud of the little dog! He's a nice dog with a world class pedigree. Shawn is gonna stack up on smokey river chief with his super nice female......she is as consistent of a winner as there is, and by the looks of these 5 month old pups she has right now, she's gonna throw some dandy coon dogs!

2020 World Ch Bluetick

BBOA H.O.F.

Old Post 04-04-2016 02:38 AM