UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > !!!! What To Breed To !!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tsmith1962
UKC Forum Member

!!!! What To Breed To !!!!

Have a Walker female good straight country Coondog good TREE DOG, she will be in heat around July just try to get some ideas what will sale good she is breed like everyone wants Turpins Insane Cain on topside and Double All Grand Trackman on bottom All Ideas welcome Like I said want to maybe keep one and sell the rest

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2021 12:28 AM
Tsmith1962 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tsmith1962 Click here to Send Tsmith1962 a Private Message Find more posts by Tsmith1962 Add Tsmith1962 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R. L. Clark
UKC Forum Member

Tried sending you a pm but your box is full.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/64300...51841671493816/

Check him out.

Old Post 03-26-2021 01:03 AM
R. L. Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R. L. Clark Click here to Send R. L. Clark a Private Message Click Here to Email R. L. Clark Find more posts by R. L. Clark Add R. L. Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ngs91
UKC Forum Member

Turpin

You may consider James Turpin's Grnitech Quick Stop Willie. The dog is reproducing, if you like line breeding. Willie is out of Insane Cranj making him a grand pup to Clyde on top and out of a Sloans Insane Cain female in the bottom

Old Post 03-26-2021 01:43 AM
ngs91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ngs91 Click here to Send ngs91 a Private Message Click Here to Email ngs91 Find more posts by ngs91 Add ngs91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy212
UKC Forum Member

Hannah’s creek boogar I had a litter off of him a year ago beautiful pups and I have no complaints at all. Beautiful high tan hounds with a head full of sense look him up if interested

Old Post 03-26-2021 02:55 AM
Andy212 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy212 Click here to Send Andy212 a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy212 Find more posts by Andy212 Add Andy212 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coby Wright
UKC Forum Member

Lotto's first few litters sold quickly and I will help you put them into hands of hunters.

This would be a line bred cross on Harry and Trackman.

At Stud: Gr. Nt. Ch. Wright's Stylish Lotto Bawls (click here to see ad)

Former Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawling Rebel.

Old Post 03-26-2021 03:05 AM
Coby Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coby Wright Click here to Send Coby Wright a Private Message Visit Coby Wright's homepage! Find more posts by Coby Wright Add Coby Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Stylish Hammer

Mike Wilison has the best broke best handling best looking best mouth best blood. Eubanks Kentucky look him up dog is the type you say you’re female is. Should make great cross. Jmo Mark

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

PR Git Ryght Ryta. (GrNtCh Kant Git Ryght x GrNtCh Magic Style Dolly )

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Old Post 03-27-2021 01:10 AM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JDMiller
UKC Forum Member

Re: !!!! What To Breed To !!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Tsmith1962
Have a Walker female good straight country Coondog good TREE DOG, she will be in heat around July just try to get some ideas what will sale good she is breed like everyone wants Turpins Insane Cain on topside and Double All Grand Trackman on bottom All Ideas welcome Like I said want to maybe keep one and sell the rest
Willy! Willy! Willy! They will sale fast. Good people to deal with. Puts looks, mouths, and brains on his pups. Most of the pups are just starting to reach the hunts and winning. I’m considering breeding to him again. I don’t think you could go wrong with him.

Old Post 03-27-2021 01:26 PM
JDMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JDMiller Click here to Send JDMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email JDMiller Find more posts by JDMiller Add JDMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tsmith1962
UKC Forum Member

BBT

Old Post 03-29-2021 02:50 PM
Tsmith1962 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tsmith1962 Click here to Send Tsmith1962 a Private Message Find more posts by Tsmith1962 Add Tsmith1962 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Murphy

Check out his page on here. Great hound and one I am proud to call mine. I put him in enough hunts to make home nite ch but just pleasure hunt him now. Pretty tight on the ground. Great dying locate or 2 and a steady tree dog. If you are looking to make world champs he is probably not your dog. I can send videos of him treed. Double coma bred

NiteCh McCulley's Tree_Hugging Murphy(Coma/Coma)
M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 03-29-2021 06:18 PM
mac attack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mac attack Click here to Send mac attack a Private Message Click Here to Email mac attack Find more posts by mac attack Add mac attack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Overdose

Take a look at Duel Gr champion kojack insane overdose this dog is reproduce some nice hounds

Old Post 04-06-2021 07:56 PM
LHaysIowa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LHaysIowa Click here to Send LHaysIowa a Private Message Find more posts by LHaysIowa Add LHaysIowa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote