UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Garmin Alpha 200i
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Garmin Alpha 200i

I just got an email from Garmin that claimed...

1. Track 20 dogs for up to 9 miles

2. Download birdseye maps directly to handheld

Oh my goodness....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2020 07:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

It looks much easier to navigate so the user should be able to use more functions than they do currently.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 10-06-2020 11:55 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

The nine miles only works with the best extended range antennas. It is a nice unit but the ranger on every system has always been more than normal.

Old Post 10-07-2020 03:02 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
The nine miles only works with the best extended range antennas. It is a nice unit but the ranger on every system has always been more than normal.

So not western NC or a FL gator swamp?

Yea that range thing must be tested in a dry Utah salt flat on a clear day and slight northwest breeze.

So by saying "download birdseye directly to the unit"...does that simply mean over WiFi?

Old Post 10-07-2020 01:54 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
So not western NC or a FL gator swamp?

Yea that range thing must be tested in a dry Utah salt flat on a clear day and slight northwest breeze.

So by saying "download birdseye directly to the unit"...does that simply mean over WiFi?

The way I understand I'd yes you have to have it connected to WiFi. Didn't look like it took long a couple mins to download a 10 mile radius at standard resolution on a utube video.

Old Post 10-07-2020 02:19 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Yes you connect to a wifi system needs to be download wifi. It is really easy and fast. But like everything. hardest part is locating the spot you want to download if it is in another state. You have to play around on the map a little especially if your not in that location when your downloading and not familiar with it.

Old Post 10-07-2020 05:03 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

So map cards for the whole state with land owners wouldn’t be a option ?

Old Post 10-08-2020 01:24 AM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonbone
UKC Forum Member

Anyone seen a price yet?

Old Post 10-08-2020 05:47 PM
coonbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonbone Click here to Send coonbone a Private Message Find more posts by coonbone Add coonbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonbone
UKC Forum Member

Anyone seen a price yet?

Old Post 10-08-2020 05:47 PM
coonbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonbone Click here to Send coonbone a Private Message Find more posts by coonbone Add coonbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

$1069 shipped to your door

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 10-08-2020 05:54 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

$749 for handheld
$949 for 200i with t5
$999 for 200i with t15

Old Post 10-09-2020 01:08 AM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Megamind
Banned

I just got the handheld for $699

Old Post 10-09-2020 04:43 PM
Megamind is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Megamind Click here to Send Megamind a Private Message Click Here to Email Megamind Find more posts by Megamind Add Megamind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

If your not in my home state there is no taxes. $1,000 shipped to your door.

Old Post 10-09-2020 04:55 PM