UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Thanks Trevor!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Trevor!

Now thats what Im talkin about!

Easy, easy - Major Hunt Results right at the top of the main Forum page!!

Thank you!

ps - At the risk of asking for too much - if we could get some live action that would really be awesome!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2020 04:54 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

It has been nice and easy to follow

Old Post 09-20-2020 10:37 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Trevor

Job well done, everything was easy to follow and the results were posted promptly. I know this weekend was hard on you, but you excelled. Thank you, Dave

Old Post 09-20-2020 11:23 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

All it took was for UKC to hire a southern gentleman. Fine job!

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 09-21-2020 01:36 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth Tavares
All it took was for UKC to hire a southern gentleman. Fine job!

It helps that Trevor happens to be a workhorse and can get the job done! He sure is appreciated on many levels.

Old Post 09-21-2020 03:21 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireballs
Banned

I like it but I miss Tars interoperation on things

Old Post 09-21-2020 03:25 PM
Fireballs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireballs Click here to Send Fireballs a Private Message Click Here to Email Fireballs Find more posts by Fireballs Add Fireballs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Fireballs
I like it but I miss Tars interoperation on things

His *misinterpretation* you meant

Old Post 09-21-2020 04:37 PM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trevor / UKC
Administrator

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I appreciate the feedback and welcome any more. We want to make results as easy to access and as viewer friendly as possible.

Old Post 09-21-2020 04:40 PM
Trevor / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trevor / UKC Click here to Send Trevor / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Trevor / UKC Find more posts by Trevor / UKC Add Trevor / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Allen, I remember back when you used to be a workhorse before you got so old.

Old Post 09-21-2020 07:35 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
It helps that Trevor happens to be a workhorse and can get the job done! He sure is appreciated on many levels.

Not many workhorses in the north. The ones that are in the north, came from the south. 😂

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 09-21-2020 10:22 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Allen, I remember back when you used to be a workhorse before you got so old.

I know, right? Now I lean on my shovel and tell everyone else where to dig.

Old Post 09-21-2020 11:20 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
I know, right? Now I lean on my shovel and tell everyone else where to dig.

I believe that one... 😂😂😂

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 09-22-2020 12:51 AM
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

I don't know how Trevor did it

I was sending him photos of cast scores on after the other. There were seven other guys doing the same. I thought I would jump on here and see how far behind he was. Low and behold, he was current on what I had sent him five minutes earlier.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 09-22-2020 01:20 AM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

I thought this post was about me.... lol 😂

Great work Trevor!!!

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 09-22-2020 01:49 AM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote