UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GrNite Female 6 yrs old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chris Gulledge
UKC Forum Member

GrNite Female 6 yrs old

Bought her to raise a litter of pups. Getting out. She has treed coons for me, but I have not hunted her much. She came from Ohio and had a pup place in the Grand American this weekend. She is High X-Pectation, Coma's Stylish Legend on top. Dohoney's Dizzy and Hillbilly Bojangles on bottom. She has nice pups on the ground. $1500. Call 864 762-7249 with questions or for info.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2021 07:48 PM
Chris Gulledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Gulledge Click here to Send Chris Gulledge a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Gulledge Find more posts by Chris Gulledge Add Chris Gulledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alyssabarnes38
New UKC Forum Member

I would like more Info if this dog is still available. 3048713777

Old Post 02-09-2022 04:40 PM
Alyssabarnes38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alyssabarnes38 Click here to Send Alyssabarnes38 a Private Message Find more posts by Alyssabarnes38 Add Alyssabarnes38 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler_lattimer
UKC Forum Member

Id like some info if shes still available. Text 918-633-0644

Old Post 02-12-2022 03:02 AM
Tyler_lattimer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler_lattimer Click here to Send Tyler_lattimer a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler_lattimer Find more posts by Tyler_lattimer Add Tyler_lattimer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcguffie
UKC Forum Member

Could you send pictures of her and ped 615-512-2672

Old Post 02-12-2022 01:28 PM
rmcguffie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcguffie Click here to Send rmcguffie a Private Message Find more posts by rmcguffie Add rmcguffie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zachary0621
UKC Forum Member

Female

Please text me a pic and ped to 8644927673 I live in Blacksburg sc

Old Post 02-13-2022 04:30 PM
zachary0621 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zachary0621 Click here to Send zachary0621 a Private Message Click Here to Email zachary0621 Find more posts by zachary0621 Add zachary0621 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis morgan
UKC Forum Member

Old

This original post is from January 2021!

WIPEOUT 3 STROKER

Old Post 02-13-2022 06:07 PM
travis morgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis morgan Click here to Send travis morgan a Private Message Click Here to Email travis morgan Find more posts by travis morgan Add travis morgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuckHicks
UKC Forum Member

Female

Is this female still avalble

Old Post 02-15-2022 12:06 AM
BuckHicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckHicks Click here to Send BuckHicks a Private Message Click Here to Email BuckHicks Find more posts by BuckHicks Add BuckHicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote