UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grch Grnitech Bubba Shot The Juke Box
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
travis keeton
UKC Forum Member

judyxshot

Cross was made on the 18th with Judy and Shot anyone with interest feel free to contact myself or David

************GRCH GRNITECH RAT ATTACK
********GRNITECH CASCADE JACK ATTACK
************GRNITECH STYLISH MOLLY
***GLANCYS 7 MILE BO ATTACK
************OHIO RIVER CHICO JR
********GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY
************OHIO RIVER QUEEN
TNT DYNAMITE JUDY
************CH GRNITECH ROCK RIVER SACKETTE JR
********NITECH ROCK RIVER MAGIC ROCK
************RIVER KENNEL ANN
***NITECH GLANCYS 7 MILE SCREAMER
************NITECH STRINGTOWN GUN
********RIVER KENNEL SNOW WHITE
************RIVER KENNEL CINDY

PERFORMANCE SIRE
NT.CH. BUBBAS BUCKEYE BEAMER
740-601-2944

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-21-2012 05:14 AM
travis keeton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis keeton Click here to Send travis keeton a Private Message Click Here to Email travis keeton Find more posts by travis keeton Add travis keeton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greatlakehunter
UKC Forum Member

pups

should be some good looking pups

100 bpm dont mean jack %$#& if there is no coon looking down

Old Post 08-22-2012 02:36 AM
greatlakehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greatlakehunter Click here to Send greatlakehunter a Private Message Find more posts by greatlakehunter Add greatlakehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsmen06
New UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-24-2012 02:41 AM
houndsmen06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsmen06 Click here to Send houndsmen06 a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsmen06 Find more posts by houndsmen06 Add houndsmen06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DKIPP
UKC Forum Member

Make sure to stop and see Shot if your at AO. Travis and I will both be there with him but Shot's easier on the eyes. We'll be happy to answer any questions and help you if we can.
Thanks, David

Old Post 08-26-2012 02:55 PM
DKIPP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DKIPP Click here to Send DKIPP a Private Message Find more posts by DKIPP Add DKIPP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

David, I got your PM. Tried to PM you back, but your box was full. That little female pup outta Rambler and Holly is a little ball of fire. She whips on the other pups and they are all barking and trailing coon scent. Doug and Tyson Adams male pup is already barking at live cage coon! The little female also stands really good on bench too already. See you guys at Oaks!

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

"Speed is great, accuracy is EVERYTHING" - Wyatt Erp

Old Post 08-26-2012 03:47 PM
jjlute is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjlute Click here to Send jjlute a Private Message Click Here to Email jjlute Find more posts by jjlute Add jjlute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greatlakehunter
UKC Forum Member

travis

going to make it to oaks saturday see you then

Old Post 08-29-2012 11:19 PM
greatlakehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greatlakehunter Click here to Send greatlakehunter a Private Message Find more posts by greatlakehunter Add greatlakehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GLANCY'S 7 MILE
UKC Forum Member

Re: judyxshot

quote:
Originally posted by travis keeton
Cross was made on the 18th with Judy and Shot anyone with interest feel free to contact myself or David

************GRCH GRNITECH RAT ATTACK
********GRNITECH CASCADE JACK ATTACK
************GRNITECH STYLISH MOLLY
***GLANCYS 7 MILE BO ATTACK
************OHIO RIVER CHICO JR
********GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY
************OHIO RIVER QUEEN
TNT DYNAMITE JUDY
************CH GRNITECH ROCK RIVER SACKETTE JR
********NITECH ROCK RIVER MAGIC ROCK
************RIVER KENNEL ANN
***NITECH GLANCYS 7 MILE SCREAMER
************NITECH STRINGTOWN GUN
********RIVER KENNEL SNOW WHITE
************RIVER KENNEL CINDY

Man these pups should be some ACCURATE son of a guns!!

GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH MAC (RIP)
GRNITECH X2 PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE CLYDE
NITECH PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE MERCY

Old Post 08-30-2012 12:04 AM
GLANCY'S 7 MILE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GLANCY'S 7 MILE Click here to Send GLANCY'S 7 MILE a Private Message Click Here to Email GLANCY'S 7 MILE Visit GLANCY'S 7 MILE's homepage! Find more posts by GLANCY'S 7 MILE Add GLANCY'S 7 MILE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OHcooner
UKC Forum Member

Travis,thanks for taking the time to talk with me at A.O. Keep in touch, i'd like to keep up with the Bubba line. Todd

Old Post 09-02-2012 01:22 AM
OHcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OHcooner Click here to Send OHcooner a Private Message Find more posts by OHcooner Add OHcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis keeton
UKC Forum Member

shot

Tubz,,,,,, that they should be and easy on the eyes as well

Todd,,,,,, I enjoyed are talk as well feel free to call anytime good luck with your pups from Rambler they should be some dandies

PERFORMANCE SIRE
740-601-2944

Old Post 09-02-2012 01:53 AM
travis keeton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis keeton Click here to Send travis keeton a Private Message Click Here to Email travis keeton Find more posts by travis keeton Add travis keeton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OHcooner
UKC Forum Member

I defenitly will Travis, hopefully everything works out with Sadie and we can start something with all these Bubba dogs.

Old Post 09-02-2012 08:16 PM
OHcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OHcooner Click here to Send OHcooner a Private Message Find more posts by OHcooner Add OHcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OHcooner
UKC Forum Member

Just wondered if you have heard of a dog named Late nites razr edge, he is out of Bubba and a Kansas Dancer bred female. I talked to one of the owners, he lives in Lima Ohio, very nice gentlemen. If you get the Treeing Walker Year Book it's the 2011 one,look on page 255 to take a look at him.

Old Post 09-03-2012 01:03 AM
travis keeton
UKC Forum Member

edge

Todd,,,,,,,, If this is the same dog I am thinking about Nathan has told me some about the hound in our past talks I have never hunted with the hound

PERFORMANCE SIRE
740-601-2944

Old Post 09-03-2012 01:14 AM
OHcooner
UKC Forum Member

I believe it might be, the guy told me he and nathan had owned dogs together. Just got off the phone with him a little bit ago,told me to talk to nathan about the dog that he could give me more info on the mothers side. Might be for sale as well.

Old Post 09-03-2012 01:42 AM
Doug Adams
Banned

Nice talkin with you at AO Travis and David.. Good luck with Shot! It would be nice to go huntin sometime.. maybe we can get down your way here soon

Old Post 09-03-2012 02:32 AM
Doug Adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Adams Click here to Send Doug Adams a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Adams Find more posts by Doug Adams Add Doug Adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Lattimer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by OHcooner
Just wondered if you have heard of a dog named Late nites razr edge, he is out of Bubba and a Kansas Dancer bred female. I talked to one of the owners, he lives in Lima Ohio, very nice gentlemen. If you get the Treeing Walker Year Book it's the 2011 one,look on page 255 to take a look at him.

You talked to Trent Stanley, my former partner and great friend. We don't get to talk a whole lot anymore since I quit but we have a ton of great memories!
Razr is a litter mate to NTCH Late Nite Blaze and a few other notable hounds as well. They are out of a Kansas Storm female that was Sackett bred on the bottom. If he is for sale he won't last long!!! He was bought from my buddy Trey Thurman as a young dog by Jack Royal from Georgia. Trent started hunting for Jack when we split our kennel up.
To my knowledge Razr is about 7 years old and never been in a local hunt, only Major Events. He will champion out quickly on the local level. He is not quick enough of a strike dog to put up BIG scores consistantly, but he will get treed and WILL have a coon.

Old Post 09-03-2012 03:58 AM
Nathan Lattimer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Lattimer Click here to Send Nathan Lattimer a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Lattimer Find more posts by Nathan Lattimer Add Nathan Lattimer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Nathan if he's a littermate to Blaze he'd been 7 last month.

Old Post 09-03-2012 04:33 AM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis keeton
UKC Forum Member

oaks

David and myself want to thank Megan Rimel for handling shot in the dual class on short notice.

PERFORMANCE SIRE
740-601-2944

Old Post 09-03-2012 04:47 AM
OHcooner
UKC Forum Member

Nathan, thanks for the information, trying to get a couple of buddies to go in on Razr with me but haven't heard back from them yet. Trent was a great guy to talk to and was very open about Razr with me.

Old Post 09-03-2012 06:38 PM
travis keeton
UKC Forum Member

oaks

We want to thank every one who stopped by to talk and look at shot met a lot of fine people.

Todd let me know if you get razor

PERFORMANCE SIRE
740-601-2944

Old Post 09-03-2012 08:56 PM
travis keeton
UKC Forum Member

NTCH DONT ROCK THE JUKE BOX,,,,,, A 4 year old out of Shot and a big timmer female owned by David Bacon

PERFORMANCE SIRE
740-601-2944

Old Post 09-04-2012 07:37 AM
OHcooner
UKC Forum Member

Travis,couldn't get Razr deal done. Hope everything is going good with your female, hope she has a nice litter of pups.

Old Post 09-05-2012 01:28 AM
Nathan Lattimer
UKC Forum Member

Travis ole Rock is a WOOD dog with a big mouth!!!! To bad he's ugly!

Old Post 09-05-2012 04:27 AM
Nathan Lattimer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Lattimer Click here to Send Nathan Lattimer a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Lattimer Find more posts by Nathan Lattimer Add Nathan Lattimer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Good looking sucker! & love the name!!!!!

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

"Speed is great, accuracy is EVERYTHING" - Wyatt Erp

Old Post 09-05-2012 04:49 AM
jjlute is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjlute Click here to Send jjlute a Private Message Click Here to Email jjlute Find more posts by jjlute Add jjlute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis keeton
UKC Forum Member

rock

Nathan

oh yea it hurts my eyes to look at him lol

PERFORMANCE SIRE
740-601-2944

Old Post 09-05-2012 06:21 PM
greatlakehunter
UKC Forum Member

bubba hounds

good looking hounds for sure i hope you can bring him up my way this fall

Old Post 09-07-2012 09:41 PM