UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Coonhound Related Classifieds > Garmin 220 handhelds and DC30 collars
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ty_batterson
UKC Forum Member

Garmin 220 handhelds and DC30 collars

Garmin Astro 220 handhelds and DC30 collars

I have 3 Astro 220 handhelds and 5 DC30 collars all have been used in the timber several times and have some wear on em. These were all back up handhelds I’ve gathered up over the past few years that I’ve personally only used a handful of times and my wife used one regularly back when she hunted. Every collar has seen multiple nights in the woods over the past 1-12 years as well as this spring and summer, and all worked just fine last time I’ve had them out. Some have new batteries some have the original batteries. All have had antennas replaced at some point in their lifetime.
I also have 4 chargers so first come first serve on those.
No Holds
Text or call me at (641) 919-5312
Will sell individually or all 8 items in one big package deal of $550
Collars- $75 a piece
Handhelds- $100 a piece
Handheld with the red reflective tape has a stubborn enter button but everything else works fine will take $75 for it
No map cards in any of them
Can be shipped to your door for the payment plus the cost of shipping

GRCH GRNTCH(2) 'PR' DIGGER'S BLUE EARL
GRCH GRNTCH(2) 'PR' DIGGER'S BLUE SPOT
NTCH ‘PR’ DIGGER’S BLUE SOUTHERN DIXIE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2022 04:34 PM
ty_batterson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ty_batterson Click here to Send ty_batterson a Private Message Find more posts by ty_batterson Add ty_batterson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote