UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr.nite.ch Davis' Wakenda Creek Blue Jessup
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Gr.nite.ch Davis' Wakenda Creek Blue Jessup

Jessup hunts hard from the time you unsnap him until you put him in the box. He is an honest strike and opens good on most tracks. Hell give you a big locate and changes it over to a nice, steady chop and well be by himself. I think hell put some GO and INDEPENDENCE in his pups. He is as good natured as a dog can be, not a mean hair on him. Hes here for anyones inspection, anyway you want to see him go. Bring a good pair of boots, well be walking.

Last edited by wakenda creek b on 12-05-2019 at 03:23 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2019 03:18 AM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Jessup

Good luck with him guys. I drew you at the Fall Roundup this year. Jessup got alone with a coon and looked good. I hunted a full littermate to Scar and had a littermate sister to Clyde that I finished to NtCh. Jessup has got some nice blood behind him. Hope all is well!! Darren

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 12-05-2019 01:34 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

I enjoyed hunting with you, I like a good, laid back cast. Thanks for the positive comments

Old Post 12-05-2019 10:01 PM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Had a buddy and some friends come down with their English dog, I took Junebug (Jessup) and abby out. Abby is a new young dog I got that goes back to Hornet and Zeb. They made the 1st tree together and had it. 2nd tree the English dog and Junebug got treed and had it. Abby is a nice hound but she needs some little things fixed about her, she barks in the box and if she’s not treed she will not get caught. I just got her a couple weeks ago so it’ll all get fixed. My buddy’s boy went with us and got to do the shooting, they just messaged me and he’s still talking about all the fun we had.

Old Post 12-07-2019 05:06 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Hayden Summers and Shawn Davis came down for a hunt last night. Hayden brought Banjo (DIXIE x Bubba), Shawn took Junebug (Jessup x Judy) and I grabbed Lil Bit (DIXIE x Mann). First drop Junebug and Banjo treed in a good den and Lil Bit split probably 60 yards away with a double. 2 drop Banjo fell treed and Junebug and Lil Bit split 15 yards away from him. We couldn’t find Banjos coon, June and Bit had another double. That last drop we had to catch them, they were heading to some rough timber. It was a good hunt with some good guys.

Old Post 12-08-2019 11:46 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Davis' Wakenda Creek Blue Junebug. Shes out of Grand Nite Jessup and Ch Grand Water Champ Judge Judy. Shes a pretty intense little treedog. Shes always liked to be on the tree, natural to her from the first night in the woods.

Old Post 12-08-2019 03:01 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Hayden Summers came down last night and brought Lace to hunt, I took Jessup. They’re both out of our DIXIE dog, Lace coming from the Dual Grand Bubba cross. First drop they got into a den, couldn’t see it. 2nd was Laces solo drop, she treed a nice coon and got it. 3rd drop was Jessups solo drop, he had a tough track But he put an end to it and had the meat. Decent night for the moon being so bright.

Old Post 12-13-2019 01:55 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Bred a female that goes back to Gauge and Hollywood Rambo. Due Jan 15th. I’ll post pic and pedigree when I get time.

Old Post 12-20-2019 03:01 AM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wakenda creek b
Bred a female that goes back to Gauge and Hollywood Rambo. Due Jan 15th. I’ll post pic and pedigree when I get time.

?

Old Post 12-25-2019 10:04 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Due January 15th. She has a couple passes to her HTX title.

———————-Dual Grand Jet 8
—————Dual Grand Gauge
———————-Grand Nite Hooker
——-Gehardt
———————-Ch Grand Nite Spike
—————-Ch Grand Nite Rain
———————-Dual Grand Max Destruction
DAME: Bell
———————-Dual Grand Bogie
—————Dual Grand Hollywood Rambo
———————-Sugar
———Lizzy
———————-Ch Grand Nite Rattler
—————Dottie
———————-Nite Ch Xcite

Last edited by wakenda creek b on 12-28-2019 at 04:46 PM

Old Post 12-28-2019 03:22 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Bell had 10 pups. I’ll post pics when they get a little bigger. Got a few spoken for but there will be several offered.

Old Post 01-13-2020 02:55 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Supposed to have a Piazon X Alice female coming to Jessup as soon she comes in.

Old Post 01-25-2020 07:15 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

DAVIS’ WAKENDA CREEK BLUE ABBY will be bred when she comes in.

—————Dual Grand Uchtmans So Blue Zeb
———Dual Grand Uchtmans Clear Fork Blue Thorn
—————Ch, Nite Ch James’ So. Blue Dixie
——Grand Nite Davis Creek So Blue Spud
—————Nite Ch Davis Creek Blue Diamond
———Grand Nite Ch Davis Creek So Blue Lace
—————Davis Creek So Blue Sadie

ABBY

—————Ch Grand Nite Ch Uchtmans So Blue Hornet
———Nite Ch Watson’s Smokey Mtn Blue Speed
—————Grand Nite Ch McCulloughs Boston Mtn Gypsy
——Ch Nite Ch Watson’s Smokey Mtn Blue Zip
—————Amburns Cherokee Chief I
———Watson’s Smokey Mtn Blue Sue
—————Amburns Maggie B Blue

Old Post 01-27-2020 12:08 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Spiting some pups out

Looks like you boys are getting some females bred and pups dropped. You happen to have a pic of Abby? Is she an up on the wood tree dog? Hank told me one time her momma was the hardest treeing bluedogs in these parts. Followed that up with she trees like a walker. Good luck and keep em true.

Old Post 01-27-2020 02:52 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

She sits back most of the time. Good steady chop. Bounced off the tree a little if there’s room. Shes a sweet heart of a dog. Right now we’re working on ‘come here’ and leading. She’s too big to pull so hard. Starting to get a few females bred. I’m not much of a promoter

Old Post 01-27-2020 03:06 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

The Abby female is starting to come in. If gods willing we’ll make that cross.

Old Post 01-29-2020 11:58 PM
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

A lot of tree power in that cross. Double Utchmans Hornet, some spare time Spanky, and the Scooter of Phil Vogel that placed in the world hunt plus Smoker River Chief both sides.

Old Post 01-30-2020 09:45 PM
Redneckbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneckbluetick Click here to Send Redneckbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneckbluetick Find more posts by Redneckbluetick Add Redneckbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir. Should be a nice cross. Hope to keep one out of it

Old Post 01-30-2020 10:11 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

The Abby female has been bred.

Old Post 02-09-2020 12:49 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

—————ChGrandNiteCh UCHTMANS So Blue Hornet
———GrandNiteCh GrCh Uchtmans So Blue Clyde
—————GrandNiteCh GrCh Clifty Creek Blue Mindy
——Ch GrandNiteCh Uchtmans So Blue Scar
————— Spring Hill Blue Raisen Cain
———NiteCh Uchtmans So Blue Lucy
—————NiteChGrCh Spring Hill Blue Jenny

GRAND NITE CH DAVIS’ WAKENDA CREEK BLUE JESSUP

—————GrandNiteCh Sandbergs Joe
———GrCh GrandNiteCh Sandbergs Bock
—————Ch GrandNiteCh Russ Treein Blue Sophy
——Ch GrandNiteCh Davis’ Wakenda Creek Blue Dixie HTX
—————GrandNiteCh McDonald’s Hat Creek Phydeaux
———GrandNiteCh GrCh Shelton’s Shooting Star
—————GrandNiteCh GrCh Bricky Creek Little Bit

Old Post 02-09-2020 07:59 PM
Junior Watson
UKC Forum Member

Abby female out of Spud x Zip

Brian,

Looks like a good cross. I hope you have a lot of luck out of it.

Junior

865-908-0482 home
865-654-6600 cell

Home of:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Zip (Speed x Sue) Co Owned with Clinton Hocker
Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy II (Speed X Jolene)
Smoky Mtn Blue Spot (Speed X Sassy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Bailey (Ruger X Cotton)

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Speed (Hornet x Gypsy)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Lady (Speed x Sue)
GrandNiteCH Watson's Smokin Hot Blue Blaze (Blaze X CryBaby)
Dual GrCh Clear River Kat (RamboII X Curlee)
NiteCh GrCh Andrews' Tarheel Blue Smokie (RamboII X Savanah)
NiteCh GrCh Kings Blue Mandy (RamboII X Roxie)
NiteCh Blue Ridge Singing Sue (Grit X Hunny)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy (Logan X Hope)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Brandy(Ben X Molly)
Ch Smoky Mtn Blue Rose (Hawk X Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Tiny (Speed X Anna)
NiteCh Carroll's So Blue Rock (Tree Bangin Hoss x Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Lily (Speed X Sue)
Smoky Mtn Blue Rock (Rock X Sue)

Old Post 02-10-2020 09:37 PM
Junior Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Watson Click here to Send Junior Watson a Private Message Click Here to Email Junior Watson Find more posts by Junior Watson Add Junior Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Re: Abby female out of Spud x Zip

quote:
Originally posted by Junior Watson
Brian,

Looks like a good cross. I hope you have a lot of luck out of it.

Junior

Thank you. I’m hoping to get a coondog out of the cross. On paper it looks good.

Old Post 02-10-2020 11:58 PM
davisblueticks
New UKC Forum Member

I hope it’s a good healthy liter. They will be perfect size to walk through camp branch creek this summer.

Old Post 02-11-2020 12:35 AM
davisblueticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davisblueticks Click here to Send davisblueticks a Private Message Find more posts by davisblueticks Add davisblueticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by davisblueticks
I hope it’s a good healthy liter. They will be perfect size to walk through camp branch creek this summer.

They’ll get plenty of that.

Old Post 02-11-2020 01:05 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

He’s still here. Going to hit an RQE with him next month.

Old Post 02-18-2020 01:01 AM