UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Breaking News this is Horrible
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

Breaking News this is Horrible

According to Blameless demented Biden Over 2/3 of the U.S population have died from Corona /Chinese vrus

That is correct .. over 200 million have died . WATCH....

https://www.rt.com/usa/501231-biden...e-covid-speech/

Current U.S population is about 331 million

https://www.worldometers.info/world.../us-population/

This is so tragic.. 🤣 🤣 You people vote hiden Biden are well undescriptive beyond words🤣🤣

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 09-22-2020 at 04:37 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2020 04:33 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

tom are you bored ?

Old Post 09-22-2020 07:52 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Trying to get you out of the basement ...Ta Da IT WORKED!!!

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 09-22-2020 09:01 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness Michael Bloomberg just announced that he is going to buy the votes of 32,000 felons in Florida. What a typical Dumrat move. He is so proud of it that he announced it to the world. And the dumbrats say that there won't be any fraud with mail in balloting. Why do you think that they are the ones who are pushing so hard for it. I wonder just how many mail in ballots Bloomberg can buy? President Trump doesn't stand a chance with the dumbrats buying votes like they are going to do.

Old Post 09-23-2020 03:06 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I can't believe the main stream media's spin on Bloomberg's plan to buy the 32,000 votes in Florida. They are trying to make him sound like a nice guy who is just helping out the poor convicted felons in Florida.

Old Post 09-23-2020 02:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Opinion

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I can't believe the main stream media's spin on Bloomberg's plan to buy the 32,000 votes in Florida. They are trying to make him sound like a nice guy who is just helping out the poor convicted felons in Florida.

Don't really watch the news much, so not sure what you are talking about. But, based on what you are saying, here's my thoughts.

My Opinions:
(1) If they are incarcerated, they should not be able to vote. Period.
(2) If they have served their time, and been released, they should have the same rights as other American citizens.
(3) We should not have prisoners voting. They've lost that right. If they are deemed safe to let back in society (no longer imprisoned), they should have the same rights as other citizens (must be a citizen here legally).

Old Post 09-25-2020 05:51 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Opinion

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
Don't really watch the news much, so not sure what you are talking about. But, based on what you are saying, here's my thoughts.

My Opinions:
(1) If they are incarcerated, they should not be able to vote. Period.
(2) If they have served their time, and been released, they should have the same rights as other American citizens.
(3) We should not have prisoners voting. They've lost that right. If they are deemed safe to let back in society (no longer imprisoned), they should have the same rights as other citizens (must be a citizen here legally).

In Florida felons who have served their time and all court cost, restitution ect are paid may vote. There is a group that was raising $ to pay off as many felons debt as possible and register them to vote, the sole intent is so this block may vote in the upcoming election. Bloomberg donated around 16 million to their fund they had raised around 5 mil previous. It is not the action of just making a donation to the group that may land him in hot water it is the intent of making new voters who were essentially bought that may land him in hot water as the FBI has opened an investigation. Mike has pledged to spend 100 million in the state of Florida to defeat Trump. He is like his own super pac yet smart enough he's avoiding traditional campaign finance laws.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-25-2020 06:21 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Opinion

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
In Florida felons who have served their time and all court cost, restitution ect are paid may vote. There is a group that was raising $ to pay off as many felons debt as possible and register them to vote, the sole intent is so this block may vote in the upcoming election. Bloomberg donated around 16 million to their fund they had raised around 5 mil previous. It is not the action of just making a donation to the group that may land him in hot water it is the intent of making new voters who were essentially bought that may land him in hot water as the FBI has opened an investigation. Mike has pledged to spend 100 million in the state of Florida to defeat Trump. He is like his own super pac yet smart enough he's avoiding traditional campaign finance laws.

I'm a big proponent of FICO scores, and people paying off debts that they have signed off on and committed themselves to (reflects responsibility). But, I don't know if we want Equifax and Transunion determining who has a right to vote.

Where do you draw the line here?
(1) Unpaid fines = Can't Vote?
(2) Unpaid medical bills = Can't Vote?
(3) Unpaid credit cards = Can't Vote?
(4) Unpaid student loans = Can't Vote?

If I didn't have good health insurance, and had a medical emergency, that I could not afford to pay for, should that affect my voting rights???

We have to be very careful about tieing debts and obligations to voting rights!!!

Old Post 09-27-2020 07:38 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

And there you go, dumrats putting a spin on the fact that Bloomberg is attempting to buy votes in Florida.

Old Post 09-27-2020 02:03 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Opinion

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
I'm a big proponent of FICO scores, and people paying off debts that they have signed off on and committed themselves to (reflects responsibility). But, I don't know if we want Equifax and Transunion determining who has a right to vote.

Where do you draw the line here?
(1) Unpaid fines = Can't Vote?
(2) Unpaid medical bills = Can't Vote?
(3) Unpaid credit cards = Can't Vote?
(4) Unpaid student loans = Can't Vote?

If I didn't have good health insurance, and had a medical emergency, that I could not afford to pay for, should that affect my voting rights???

We have to be very careful about tieing debts and obligations to voting rights!!!

There is a big difference in that none of the other were acquired by a felony conviction.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-27-2020 03:50 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Debts owed due to prosecution , fines, and restitution of a crime are just that. They are directly related to the crime they committed that caused them to lose the right to vote.
Until they are cleared from the county and state records they have not completed their responsibility to the public of the crime they committed.

So this hogwash of bringing up debts across the board for other things is just so much HOGWASH To justify giving a bunch of Criminal Plagues of our Society that have no regard for accepting their responsibility of a crime they still have not completed serving.

Old Post 09-27-2020 07:32 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the FBI is now "reportedly" investigating one of the Squad's finest, Omar for voter fraud. I haven't been able to verify this yet however. Now doesn't that sound like a Main stream media story.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-29-2020 at 06:32 PM

Old Post 09-29-2020 06:29 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

I seen on Internet the FBI was investigating her for marrying her brother that was in January? Supposedly to get him a green card. JesseJ

Old Post 09-30-2020 02:02 AM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Opinion

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
There is a big difference in that none of the other were acquired by a felony conviction.

This is true.

But, once they have been released, we are no longer talking about the felony. We are talking about DEBT!!! It's a very slippery slope if we start saying that indebtedness affects your voting rights.

A Federally Guaranteed Student Loan Default or IRS Tax Lien puts you in an oppositional position to our federal government. If you are in an oppositional position to our federal government, should you have a voice in choosing it??? Slippery slopes!!!

Old Post 10-01-2020 05:59 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, you are comparing a convicted felon to a college student? No matter how you spin it or sugarcoat it or put up smoke screens... Bloomburg is attempting to buy votes. He told a bunch of convicted felons that he would pay their fines if they would vote for Biden.

Old Post 10-01-2020 06:13 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, you are comparing a convicted felon to a college student? No matter how you spin it or sugarcoat it or put up smoke screens... Bloomburg is attempting to buy votes. He told a bunch of convicted felons that he would pay their fines if they would vote for Biden.

X2

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 10-01-2020 12:11 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote