UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > best lipper son alive
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wart
UKC Forum Member

best lipper son alive

What is the best lipper son anyone has hunted with alive today

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-12-2018 03:13 AM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Waltz Kingpin!

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 08-13-2018 12:09 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric edwards
UKC Forum Member

Best lipper son alive

Waltz kingpin best I've hunted with in a long time

Old Post 08-14-2018 05:17 AM
Eric edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric edwards Click here to Send Eric edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric edwards Find more posts by Eric edwards Add Eric edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Re: best lipper son alive

quote:
Originally posted by wart
there are several different ones out there. Some of them alteady have titles, some grands. The ones i have and have hunted with off semen are very pleasurable to hunt with, goodmouths, trackminded,good temperment and pack well with others.Seems it takes awhile for them to hunt out deep and stick treed . If I was looking another one off them, I would definitely go with the title dogs already. as sires,however some do make nice pleasure dogs and show dogs, some very pretty to look at. Nice pleasure dogs though.

Old Post 09-12-2018 10:21 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Red face Son

Toot Toot!!! If ya wanta get down, get down on the ground . Foouuurrr!!!

Old Post 09-13-2018 01:46 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Re: best lipper son alive

quote:
Originally posted by wart
the one that made grand night as 1year old the fastest,I'd imagine. However there are some that don't competition hunt and guard the bloodline until they have offspring or semen if possible. The big time competition hunters, big money per week makers, all grandnight champions off so called big name studs that don't have titles yet at 4 years old. Theres a reason for that, these big time rollers usually title dog out fast if dog is capable pf winning, period no excuses. Going by grand nite titles and money won and big hunt wins the youngest that acquired wins the fastest should determine whos the best by far in competition titles I'd say. Quality not conterfeits. However, with new rule changes and hopefully more hunt participates in future they should be able to aquire a title even at 5 tenth place cast. which gets to another title? Of best, 5 tenth places or 5 first places. Them great bigtime owners of untitled studdogs might wanta get busy before years end and find a way to title them good pleasure dogs if their going to stud them out, remember Quality means titles to them. A good pleasure dog " to be sure"can win 35 percent of cast with right handler. I wonder what % of hounds got grand title completely honest? I Wonder? Heck yea, i took good pleasure dog that had big ears and won about 70% of cast even after getting hooodoooed out of some, 😂. What!≧∇≦

Last edited by swamp1 on 09-13-2018 at 07:13 PM

Old Post 09-13-2018 07:00 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Best lipper son alive

quote:
Originally posted by Eric edwards
Waltz kingpin best I've hunted with in a long time

X2

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 09-13-2018 10:20 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Talking

I will judge fairly for free !!

Tar

Old Post 09-13-2018 11:30 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I will judge fairly for free !! x2

Tar

Old Post 09-14-2018 12:54 AM
Eric edwards
UKC Forum Member

Lipper

Remember guys they are just dogs no matter how you look at it or how you judge them. How can anyone tell you what the best lipper dog out there is .you should have said in your opinion that's as honest as you can get . No right or wrong answers in that question

Old Post 09-14-2018 02:20 AM
Eric edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric edwards Click here to Send Eric edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric edwards Find more posts by Eric edwards Add Eric edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BANJO PICKER
UKC Forum Member

I'd say Houses Skipper is a good one to look at! Pretty sure he is granded out already.

Old Post 09-24-2018 04:08 AM
BANJO PICKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BANJO PICKER Click here to Send BANJO PICKER a Private Message Click Here to Email BANJO PICKER Find more posts by BANJO PICKER Add BANJO PICKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric edwards
UKC Forum Member

GRCH NITECH WALTZ KINGPIN

GRCH NITECH WALTZ KINGPIN made nite champion last night. He was entered in three hunts and finished with two 1st and a second. I would like to thank Mike Waltz for allowing me to handle such a fine hound .I would also like to thank Mr Paul Brown and Kevin Trumble for their assistance.

Old Post 10-22-2018 01:33 AM
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

TITLES Don't produce, I've never seen a title produce a coondog..
Some coondogs dont even produce.
But chances are better breeding coondog to a good bitch. Titled or not
Some world champions dont even produce.
Everyone has s different opinions.
This is mine.
I have Lippers Syylish Rooster hes not titled and probably never will be
But hes thrown some nice pups. I've had calls from several different states about how well there hounds are doing,
Coonhunters Bear Hunters,
We all know that some dont make it. That's with every stud dog.
Has more to do with being in the right hands allso.

Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving coming up
And God Bless

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 10-22-2018 01:10 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: GRCH NITECH WALTZ KINGPIN

quote:
Originally posted by Eric edwards

GRCH NITECH WALTZ KINGPIN made nite champion last night. He was entered in three hunts and finished with two 1st and a second. I would like to thank Mike Waltz for allowing me to handle such a fine hound .I would also like to thank Mr Paul Brown and Kevin Trumble for their assistance.

Congrats.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 10-22-2018 09:26 PM