UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Was Wagers Stylish Lipper collected?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Was Wagers Stylish Lipper collected?

Anyone have semen from him?

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2017 09:39 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duane Kehres
UKC Forum Member

Yes he was and it I'm not mistaken most of it was collected when he was having prostate problems and wasn't any good you are best to
Try and get a hold of Ron Stall he would know as he was the last to own him

Old Post 08-08-2017 10:15 PM
Duane Kehres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane Kehres Click here to Send Duane Kehres a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane Kehres Find more posts by Duane Kehres Add Duane Kehres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

'M

He was collected but its very weak, but ron does have a couple pups outta the semen but very costly

Poison Magic Ghost
(Grnitech Harry's Finley River Jeb x Nitech Poison Houdini Ghost)

Nitech Poison Houdini Ghost
(Dual Grand All Grand Trackman x Grnitech Poison Spooky Ghost)

RIP
Grnitech Poison Spooky Ghost
(Dual Grand Big Creek Rat Tat x Nitech Poison White Ghost)

Old Post 08-08-2017 11:35 PM
andycanada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andycanada Click here to Send andycanada a Private Message Click Here to Email andycanada Find more posts by andycanada Add andycanada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Semen is no bueno. Ron is completely out of coon hunting and from what I understand has no interest in selling/using what little there is.

Old Post 08-09-2017 10:57 AM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buchcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

stylish lipper

raised 3 litters out of wagers sylish lipper, had one of the best females we've ever had in the kennell, out of those 3 litters we kept 4 pups from each litter and 2 made absolute coon dogs that did alot of winning. He was a very nice hound.

Old Post 08-09-2017 10:33 PM
buchcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buchcoonhunter Click here to Send buchcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email buchcoonhunter Find more posts by buchcoonhunter Add buchcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Wagers Lipper

Does anyone have Ron's contact information

Old Post 11-09-2017 01:40 AM
northga. mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for northga. mike Click here to Send northga. mike a Private Message Click Here to Email northga. mike Find more posts by northga. mike Add northga. mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Wagers lipper

I dropped off ruby a grand pup to wagers Lipper at Ron’s Saturday to breed to his male dog out of wagers Lipper his bottom side the female is off of fighting side who’s momma was off of wagers Lipper and the female is off of makers mark. This will be the heaviest wagers Lipper cross I’ve ever seen im excited about it

Old Post 04-24-2018 12:33 AM
northga. mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for northga. mike Click here to Send northga. mike a Private Message Click Here to Email northga. mike Find more posts by northga. mike Add northga. mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TreeDogKennels
UKC Forum Member

wagers stylish lipper

had Volume that was just unbelievable

Old Post 04-26-2018 02:36 AM
TreeDogKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeDogKennels Click here to Send TreeDogKennels a Private Message Find more posts by TreeDogKennels Add TreeDogKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davtay_jr
UKC Forum Member

Re: Wagers lipper

quote:
Originally posted by northga. mike
I dropped off ruby a grand pup to wagers Lipper at Ron’s Saturday to breed to his male dog out of wagers Lipper his bottom side the female is off of fighting side who’s momma was off of wagers Lipper and the female is off of makers mark. This will be the heaviest wagers Lipper cross I’ve ever seen im excited about it

Mike,
If you don't mind let me know how the cross goes. If you decide to part with any, I'd sure be interested.

Old Post 04-27-2018 03:29 PM
davtay_jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davtay_jr Click here to Send davtay_jr a Private Message Click Here to Email davtay_jr Find more posts by davtay_jr Add davtay_jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Will do I have several people wanting a pup from that cross already so there may not be any available unless she has a big litter and raises them all

Old Post 04-27-2018 05:38 PM
davtay_jr
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pups

quote:
Originally posted by northga. mike
Will do I have several people wanting a pup from that cross already so there may not be any available unless she has a big litter and raises them all

Thanks

Old Post 04-27-2018 07:52 PM
davtay_jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davtay_jr Click here to Send davtay_jr a Private Message Click Here to Email davtay_jr Find more posts by davtay_jr Add davtay_jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Wagers stylish lipper

All these wagers stylish lipper fans I have the closest you can get to it now with the litter I have can’t believe there’s still two left available

Old Post 09-05-2018 05:28 PM
buchcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

pups

what do you have available?

Old Post 09-06-2018 01:12 PM
buchcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buchcoonhunter Click here to Send buchcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email buchcoonhunter Find more posts by buchcoonhunter Add buchcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Two male are available 9 weeks old

Old Post 09-06-2018 02:20 PM