UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Robert F Kennedy Jr.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Robert F Kennedy Jr.

I am Republican…but I sure do like Robert F Kennedy Jrs. messages…he is brilliant man…the pharmaceutical industry does not like him and they will see to it that he does not make it one way or another…
The one thing he said that I didn’t like is that he believes in going green…on a later date he said that oil would eventually phase out due to technological improvements…I say that oil production should never be eliminated until a new technology is developed far superior with an endless supply…until then we need the oil drilled and supplied here in the States…it makes sense for national security reasons…peace comes through strength…

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2023 01:55 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

He’s anti gun. Look up his response to the second amendment. I think he’s saying all the right things but he’s a snake in the grass. In my opinion.

Old Post 07-17-2023 01:03 AM
bsmith921 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bsmith921 Click here to Send bsmith921 a Private Message Click Here to Email bsmith921 Find more posts by bsmith921 Add bsmith921 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

If he sees fit to run as a Democrat, he can not be supported by me. They have proven their hate for our country and I will not entrust my vote or support to any of them. They as a party have allowed our country to be lead down a path of destruction and they all vote as one on the hill. If you love America, vote anything but democrat. It is time America cleaned up the act some.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 07-17-2023 12:10 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Robert F. Kennedy

The democrats hate him almost as much as they do President Trump…and something we all know…if the democrats hate you then you are trying to do your part in saving our country…

Old Post 07-23-2023 01:57 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Robert F. Kennedy

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
The democrats hate him almost as much as they do President Trump…and something we all know…if the democrats hate you then you are trying to do your part in saving our country…

If your party hates you, the leadership will not back you, hence you will never be the nominee. If you choose to run for a party that hates you, you still have their values instilled inside you deeply. Don't be fooled. He is running on name recognition as much as anything. Hard for any real American to support anyone who associates themselves with a bunch of communist wannabes. He is just providing them cover to pick someone to beat him in the primarys and keep the votes on their side. The whole party top to bottom is completely EVIL! Republicans have their faults, but their is not any other logical choice.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 07-28-2023 12:57 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

No doubt I will vote Republican…all I’m saying is he is the most logical democrat in his party…the democrats are absolutely the dumbest of the dumb…they are ripping our country apart from the inside out…

Old Post 07-29-2023 03:31 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
No doubt I will vote Republican…all I’m saying is he is the most logical democrat in his party…the democrats are absolutely the dumbest of the dumb…they are ripping our country apart from the inside out…

Robert Kennedy Jr. is Old School & how the Democrats used to be......much like his Father & His President Uncle......!!
The Democrats today are not the same as Democrats 50+ years ago.
I doubt I will Vote for either Party because one is as bad as the other, really not much difference between the two. Both sides are destroying our Country, Both are Corrupt, Both can't be Trusted,.. it's not one sided but most are Party Blind & can't see it.
They spend more time Investigating each other than actually doing their jobs they were elected to do.

One thing I will say is the Democrats are more unified than the Republicans are. The Republicans seem to only want to argue amongst themselves, seems they like to have some Drama going on within their Party......LOL

Sit back & watch how the Democrats Win in 2024 and the Republicans will start screaming Fraud & its just not fair...then they will want an Investigation....or by chance the Republicans should Win then the Democrats will want an Investigation....LOL

I do believe Democrats will Win the President Race once again from what I am seeing on the Republican side....time will tell.....😉

Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 07-30-2023 at 01:07 PM

Old Post 07-29-2023 03:45 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Problems

We have problems with BOTH parties. Neither are Of, By, and For the People!!!

Neither party wants to give us a legitimate candidate that rational Americans can support!!! Same as 2016 and 2020.

This "lesser of two evils" choices are getting old. Is it too much to ask for an option that is not evil???

Why are no democrats challenging Biden. He inspires no one. His greatest strength---election wise) is that he is better than Trump. Pretty low bar.

On the flip side, why can't the Republican party give us someone that is not a criminal???

Old Post 07-31-2023 05:25 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Better than Trump? Give me a break and wake up. Anyone can see Biden is a super large idiot. He has been for the past 50 years. Only the woke could see any different. Better than Trump! I raise the Bulls:*t flag. At least I know BS when i see and smell it.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 07-31-2023 12:01 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Trump is a "criminal"? Look at those made up charges that he has been indicted on. None of them are "criminal". Biden on the other hand extorted millions of dollars and accepted bribes. Now those are criminal charges.

Only a fellow economic idiot would think that Biden is a better choice than Trump. Look at what Trump did for our country in his 4 years and look at what Biden has done to it. Only an economic brainwashed idiot can look around and say that we are better off now. Just go to the gas station or grocery store.

Just ask your kids what they are learning in school. It sure isn't reading, writing or arithmetic.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-31-2023 at 02:15 PM

Old Post 07-31-2023 02:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Trump is a criminal??? Unbelievable...keep watching the news for information. How do adults make it through life without thinking on their own? I can only imagine where our country would be if everyone would’ve supported Trump’s policies, but that sure didn’t happen. Too many snowflake liberal idiots that get their feelings hurt in our country. I believe people don’t get punched in the face enough anymore!! Instead, there are keyboard tough guys that can say anything to everyone. If someone came to my house saying the leftie garbage, I guarantee we’ll have a problem....

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 07-31-2023 02:52 PM
Boondok Kennels is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Problems

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
We have problems with BOTH parties. Neither are Of, By, and For the People!!!

Neither party wants to give us a legitimate candidate that rational Americans can support!!! Same as 2016 and 2020.

This "lesser of two evils" choices are getting old. Is it too much to ask for an option that is not evil???

Why are no democrats challenging Biden. He inspires no one. His greatest strength---election wise) is that he is better than Trump. Pretty low bar.

On the flip side, why can't the Republican party give us someone that is not a criminal???

You better think this over. Trump might have pulled some shady deals, but has he ever done anything against America or to jeopardize our freedom? The media has convinced you he's going to end our democracy, but have nothing but their word to back it up. I watch MSM every day. If that's all you watch, you need to wake up.

Old Post 07-31-2023 05:16 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Really???

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, Trump is a "criminal"? Look at those made up charges that he has been indicted on. None of them are "criminal". Biden on the other hand extorted millions of dollars and accepted bribes. Now those are criminal charges.

Simple answer = yes. Trump is a criminal!!! That's very easy to see. He shows it to you. Do you not believe in law and order, and the law enforcement agencies, DOJ, IRS, FBI, the court system, the cops, etc.

Only a fellow economic idiot would think that Biden is a better choice than Trump. Look at what Trump did for our country in his 4 years and look at what Biden has done to it. Only an economic brainwashed idiot can look around and say that we are better off now. Just go to the gas station or grocery store.

A fellow economic idiot? I'd like to think that I'm not in that fellowship with you. Not sure why you would call yourself an economic idiot and suggest we have a fellowship in that.

Where I live, there are more jobs than ever before. Gas prices have gone down. Grocery prices are up, but we are making a lot more money.

Just ask your kids what they are learning in school. It sure isn't reading, writing or arithmetic.

I don't have to ask. I'm involved. Yes, they do learn reading, writing, and arithmetic in grade school. But, they are past grade school now, so there is a greater emphasis on science, psychology, sociology, physics, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, etc. Yep, they are in high school now. And, yes, I do help them with their homework when they need help, except calculus (haven't done that since high school).

SUPPORT AMERICA!!!
SUPPORT DEMOCRACY!!!
SUPPORT LAW ENFORCEMENT AGAINST CRIMINALS (EVEN CRIME BOSSES)!!! EVEN IF THEY DO HAVE A CULT FOLLOWING!

Old Post 08-02-2023 06:27 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

A cult following...assuming you’re referring to Trump supporters. Does putting America first, wanting people to work rather than collect government help, close the border to illegals, lower gas prices, stay out of wars, etc make you a cult member or a proud American???
I told myself not to respond, but calling people(me) cult followers for these reasons is nuts.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 08-02-2023 05:37 PM
Boondok Kennels is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness...
Support America, yes MAGA

Support Democracy, yes support the party that believes in the Constitution, First and Second Amendments, Supreme Court, Congress, Borders

Support Law Enforcement yes, the same laws for everyone. Don't weaponize/use FBI, IRS, DOJ for your own benefit. Support local police, support victims not criminals

Criminal? Apparantly you haven't seen the indictments. Nothing Trump has been indicted for was criminal.

Old Post 08-02-2023 09:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, even the democrats have changed their tune after these latest indictments. Now, "it is all about accountability". They have had to drop the "criminal" and "criminality".
They had absolutely no evidence or grounds to charge Trump with the Jan 6 riot, sedition or insurrection. They have charged him with conspiracy to exercise his First Amendment right to say what he thought and believed was true of the 2020 election. Even if you are wrong, you still have the right to voice your opinion.

Old Post 08-02-2023 10:14 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

I don't know Mr. Kennedy, but i have studied his Uncle somewhat. It was said here that the Democrats aren't like the uncle's party. They took a page directly from John's book. Just like he left all our servicemen to die in cuba, Joe left Americans in Afganistan. Neither one can ever be forgiven for their betrayal of the oath they took. I have no respect at all for Joe. What happened to John was wrong, but this country can't stand another Kennedy in these times. We need another Reagan, of which his closest clone is the front running Republican. God speed to President Trump.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 08-03-2023 12:34 PM
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Take A Closer Look

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness...
Support America, yes MAGA

Support Democracy, yes support the party that believes in the Constitution, First and Second Amendments, Supreme Court, Congress, Borders

Support Law Enforcement yes, the same laws for everyone. Don't weaponize/use FBI, IRS, DOJ for your own benefit. Support local police, support victims not criminals

Criminal? Apparantly you haven't seen the indictments. Nothing Trump has been indicted for was criminal.

What Trump and his supporters did was criminal.

The charges against him are for criminal activity against the United States.

Even Mcconnell , when protecting Trump from impeachment, said that what he did should not be dealt with through impeachment proceedings, but should be dealt with through criminal court proceedings. What is happening now follows Mcconnells recommendations. And, it's really pretty obvious, and pretty cut and dried.

Again, respect law and order, and prosecution of criminals.

Old Post 08-06-2023 07:46 AM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Is your BLM sign next to your Biden/Harris sign in your front lawn? Good Lord, your current Vice President offered to bail out “peaceful” protesters that were burning and looting. I guess that doesn’t count, since the Leftist news isn’t brainwashing you with that...

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 08-06-2023 12:34 PM
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
Is your BLM sign next to your Biden/Harris sign in your front lawn? Good Lord, your current Vice President offered to bail out “peaceful” protesters that were burning and looting. I guess that doesn’t count, since the Leftist news isn’t brainwashing you with that...

I’m guessing he has a rainbow flag next to all of them 😂 also there is video of the federal agents telling the people to go into the capitol. None of them are being tried for actually starting the whole thing. The crowd was filled with federal agents as well. If these guys can’t see through the corruption I truly feel bad for them and our country. It’s truly sad.

Old Post 08-06-2023 12:40 PM
bsmith921 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bsmith921 Click here to Send bsmith921 a Private Message Click Here to Email bsmith921 Find more posts by bsmith921 Add bsmith921 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/s...040/mediaviewer

Old Post 08-06-2023 12:50 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bsmith921
I’m guessing he has a rainbow flag next to all of them 😂 also there is video of the federal agents telling the people to go into the capitol. None of them are being tried for actually starting the whole thing. The crowd was filled with federal agents as well. If these guys can’t see through the corruption I truly feel bad for them and our country. It’s truly sad.

The People responsible for starting this are going on Trial, like they should be. Trump is at the Head of the Line.

As far as Federal Agents letting people in.....that's totally opposite of what I watched.....the Federal Agents were doing EVERYTHING they could to stop the Intruders, the Mob, the Insurgents......whatever you want to call the Thugs.

But hey, just TWIST IT UNTIL YOU START TO BELIEVE IT.....😁🙄

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 08-06-2023 02:15 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

Trump said to protest peacefully so if he were to get indicted for that it would totally wash away our constitution. Never once did he say to storm the capital and barge in. This is purely political motivation, because they are scared as hell. He will get back in the office and expose them. If you can’t see how the democrats are ruining this country you need a brain scan.

Last edited by bsmith921 on 08-06-2023 at 02:38 PM

Old Post 08-06-2023 02:36 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bsmith921
Trump said to protest peacefully so if he were to get indicted for that it would totally wash away our constitution. Never once did he say to storm the capital and barge in. This is purely political motivation, because they are scared as hell. He will get back in the office and expose them. If you can’t see how the democrats are ruining this country you need a brain scan.

In reality.....if you can't see how all of these Politicians are ruining the USA then you need a Scan Sir.
I voted for Trump twice....Because he wasn't a Career Politician, but watching how he handled Jan. 6th & what he asked Pence to do.....I soon realized how Corrupt he is.
He failed to put a stop to Jan.6th, he failed to Protect his VP & his Family. He failed on all levels of a Leader & as a Human Being.

Mike Pence will get my Vote as far as it will go. He is an Honest, God Fearing Family Man that Honors the Constitution instead of being Loyal to his Boss.

We don't have a real solid choice on either side of the aisle......But Pence stands out in front because of his Morals & Values, in my eyes.

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 08-06-2023 03:48 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Criminal??? Have you not seen the statutes that they are using to charge Trump with "criminal" acts. Get your head out of the sand. They aren't even saying he did anything. It is all "Conspiracy Theorys". One of the statutes is from the early 1900's and was enacted to deal with people blocking roadways. None of the charges have anything to do with the Jan 6 riot. They found that they had absolutely no evidence to charge him with the Jan 6 riot so they made up the other charges. You need to actually read the charges/indictments.

Old Post 08-06-2023 03:53 PM