UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > All Breeds Classifieds > Patterdale Puppies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JDean
UKC Forum Member

Patterdale Puppies

Working Patterdale Puppies: Chanute Kansas, Born Sept. 26, 2017. Will be ready for homes Thanksgiving weekend. Parents are both working dogs and we prefer these pups go to working homes. For more information please call or text 620 305 8804 Price $300.

Last edited by JDean on 11-16-2017 at 01:05 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2017 12:50 AM
JDean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JDean Click here to Send JDean a Private Message Click Here to Email JDean Find more posts by JDean Add JDean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JDean
UKC Forum Member

If you were in contact with me about the puppies, please re-send me a text at 620 305 8804. We had to replace my phone and I lost all contact numbers. Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited by JDean on 11-19-2017 at 08:48 PM

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:41 PM
JDean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JDean Click here to Send JDean a Private Message Click Here to Email JDean Find more posts by JDean Add JDean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lambert dillon
UKC Forum Member

Just wondering what you use them for? Looking for a multiple purpose dog.

Old Post 11-20-2017 06:44 PM
lambert dillon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lambert dillon Click here to Send lambert dillon a Private Message Click Here to Email lambert dillon Find more posts by lambert dillon Add lambert dillon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JDean
UKC Forum Member

Mine have been on coon, opossum, armadillo, ground hogs and a couple badgers. I have a couple that will tree squirrels. They will go in about anything where there is game. They are natural hole dogs and will go as deep as needed. I know a few people that use them on hogs. My experience with them is they have a ton of heart and give you everything they got the whole time your hunting.

Old Post 11-21-2017 01:08 AM