UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH Crooked River Red Turkey
Pages (37): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

I hear Chris Snyders chrome is coming on strong

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-03-2017 12:26 AM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Travis, it was good hunting with you and Chris the other night! Ruby did a great job and I felt like Belle is off to a great start too!

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 01-03-2017 12:59 AM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Dave, there are several pups from that litter that are getting treed well. Kyle, as always that hunt was a blast. We had great dog work from to youngsters and we had lots of laughs.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 01-03-2017 07:10 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Turkey Pups

I'm looking forward to Ruby and Bandit hitting the hunts this spring. I think those are going to be some ones to watch.

Travis, any information on those Ace bred crosses that got made? They are pretty young but should be ready to rock this spring.

Old Post 01-04-2017 12:48 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Chris, the 2 ace bred litters are still very young so I don't have any info to share yet. I know that Rob Farr really likes his and says that he's gamey for a 4 month old pup. I might be raising a litter out of a quality gr nt ch female that has some south branch midnight Pete blood up close. It sounds like recipe for coondogs to me.

Old Post 01-08-2017 02:08 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYPetTransport
UKC Forum Member

Which Ace dog was those crosses on? I like following this Turkey thread

Old Post 01-08-2017 02:22 PM
KYPetTransport is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYPetTransport Click here to Send KYPetTransport a Private Message Click Here to Email KYPetTransport Find more posts by KYPetTransport Add KYPetTransport to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Nt ch Farrs Ramblin Red Dolly and nt ch Nelson's Izzy. Both dogs are loaded with Ramblin Red Zach blood

Old Post 01-08-2017 03:25 PM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Tuff nite

Man it was tough going last night here. Bright, cold and crappy.

Abby and Georgia put one in a pond culvert and one in a hole in the ground under a push pile. The highlight was hearing Georgia strike, locate and change over to a chop on that pile before Abby. Georgia is starting to work more by herself and when they are together is out in front at times.

Im looking forward to this coming yr

Old Post 01-10-2017 12:49 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Chris, it sounds like Georgia is coming along nicely for a 9 month old pup hunting in January. There are several from that litter that are getting treed well. I hunted last night in the Moonlight and frost. It wasn't easy but turkey and Ruby treed a den tree with a coon on the outside. They were across a frozen lake so they treed for about 20 minutes before I could get around it and to their tree. I think I'll stay in for a few nights we have a lot of freezing rain in the forecast.

Old Post 01-11-2017 11:23 AM
Matt Roberts
UKC Forum Member

Been hunting Bandit (Turkey x Zoe) alone a whole lot recently and he is doing a real nice job. Hunted him with a walker female the other night that got hung up across a river. While she was barking treed (scared to cross the river) Bandit struck and put a coon at the end of it. This dog just turned 2 and handles and listens as good or better than anything I've ever had. Very independent, don't care if ten dogs are treed he's going to get by himself. Getting better every night. Can't wait for a female out of Turkey!

Old Post 01-15-2017 06:24 PM
Matt Roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Roberts Click here to Send Matt Roberts a Private Message Find more posts by Matt Roberts Add Matt Roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Took Brown out for a stroll tonight. Treed a couple dens and a coon. Coons were out moving good tonight.

Old Post 01-19-2017 03:11 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Kent, ol brown looks good on that tree. I've heard that he has done really well this season. I would like to have posted a pic from my hunt last night but it would have been a pic of fog. We were lucky enough to have the dogs trail a big boat coon for 300 yards right back towards the truck and tree 40 yards off of the rd. Luckily we were able to see the coon, shot it out and slowly drove home. This fog has got to go!

Old Post 01-20-2017 11:21 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Well, the 2016 Missouri coon season is now officially closed. Turkey and a few young dogs had over 50 coons shot out to them some hopefully they're furred up enough to get through the summer. Several young dogs to mention that I've seen do great work this winter. These dogs are all out of Turkey, 2 years old and younger and all of them are getting it done. Mike Houston with otter Creek Sadie, Axle, rooster. Chris Snyder with Georgia chrome, Kent black with nt ch bad news brown, Chris Siemens with bloody Mary, Matt Roberts with Dan River Bandit, Kyle Borgstadt with sweet southern Belle, Ken Johnson with flashy, Rob Farr has a young up and comes to watch called Mack and then there are my potlickers Crooked River Red Ruby and Crooked River Red Maverick. I'm sure there are many more but these are the ones I'm able to keep up with. Thanks to everyone hunting a turkey pup.

Old Post 02-01-2017 11:26 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

http://s1028.photobucket.com/user/O...?sort=3&o=0

This is a pic of Kyle Borgstadt pup out of Turkey and nt ch Rockers Mississippi Queen. This is her 11th coon hunting solo and she just turned 10 mo old

Old Post 02-11-2017 01:15 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kyle's pup is looking good! Can't wait to get her sister up here and get her in the woods.Chris has done a great job with her and I'm hoping to keep her rolling.Good talking to you the other day ,we are definitely on the same page as far as what we expect from our hounds performance.

Old Post 02-12-2017 03:30 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

DEEP SOUTH FLASHY

My female off of Queen and Turkey trees her first solo Coon 200 yards ahead of her momma and another ntch male, queen and the other dog had their Coon but I didn't understand why flashy wasn't there, she was doing her own thing, with her own Coon. Yep... I had a smile on my face that couldn't be wiped off.

Old Post 02-17-2017 12:58 PM
ken johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ken johnson Click here to Send ken johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email ken johnson Find more posts by ken johnson Add ken johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Wade, that female of Snyders should take right off for you. I know of 6 pups from that litter that are running and treeing. Ken's female hasn't been out very many times and already split treeing. My male (Maverick) treed his first night out.

Old Post 02-17-2017 06:28 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Turkey bred a nice female today. She's owned by a pleasure hunter but she a nice hound. She's a daughter of gr nt ch sterkis famous red rock, her mother is off of Terry's OK twistin lightning. This cross should work because rock is a littermate to gr nt ch deepwoods rocky and gr nt ch grizz. Daughters off of rocky and grizz were a success.

Old Post 02-23-2017 01:04 AM
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Travis O.
Turkey bred a nice female today. She's owned by a pleasure hunter but she a nice hound. She's a daughter of gr nt ch sterkis famous red rock, her mother is off of Terry's OK twistin lightning. This cross should work because rock is a littermate to gr nt ch deepwoods rocky and gr nt ch grizz. Daughters off of rocky and grizz were a success.

Sounds like a great cross. should line up just like Bad News Brown. Griz just needed a better owner to promote him.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 02-23-2017 01:38 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

This is Crooked River Red Maverick. Turkey x Nt Ch Rockers Mississippi Queen. He's 10 months old and I'm hunting him solo almost exclusively. He's treeing coons by himself just like several of his littermates. This may turn out to be one of the best crosses on turkey

Old Post 02-28-2017 11:12 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

This is Borgstadt Sweet Southern Belle. Turkey x queen. Kyle has hunted her alone several times and I believe she's treed around a dozen coons by herself and she's just 10 months old.

Old Post 02-28-2017 11:18 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

This is Dan River Bandit. Turkey x Gr Nt Ch Thompson Circle T Zoe. I raised Bandit and trained him for the 1st year of his life. He treed 31 coons alone before his 1st birthday. He now lives in NC and his new owner has done phenomenal job of hunting the hair off of this dog. He has become a complete hound and will be doing his share of winning this summer. Great job Matt for all of the time you've put into Bandit

Old Post 02-28-2017 11:25 PM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Glad your new project is working out for you! I'm glad I had another satisfied customer. Lol

Old Post 03-02-2017 12:38 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to Matt Roberts for winning a 1st place on Dan River Bandit last night.

Old Post 03-05-2017 04:18 PM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Nice Job Matt

And El Bandito.

This is going to be a big year for Turkey pups

Old Post 03-05-2017 10:16 PM