UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2017 world hunt finals
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

2017 world hunt finals

well here we go!!!! i just noticed that all the dogs invited back were walkers with the exception of one...Bobby Talley from Alabama has a black & tan dog in the mix..so just to go against the norm IM pulling for the black dog.....go get em Roxanne.....i dont hunt black dogs but im sending all my off color high hopes her way. plus it helps that she is a good ole southern dog....#BLACK&TAN

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-12-2017 03:06 PM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

well i called her a southern dog because she is in Alabama, but her name is northern....o well, Im still for the black dog...lol

Old Post 12-12-2017 03:08 PM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only 11 to pick from....Who is going to win it? I am pulling for Cheyanne's dog even though he is a walker. Who says nice guys finish last? This could be the comeback story of the decade. Might even be better than Where The Red Fern Grows.

Old Post 12-12-2017 03:22 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

ill have to agree with you richard about chey being a nice guy..never met him but liked the way he handled himself during and after the first 2017 world hunt...but he is following a walker dog and as bad as i hate to admit it, they are tuff to beat, im all in on the black dog..but good luck to all in all seriousness....#roxanne

Old Post 12-12-2017 04:41 PM
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

Lone Pine M$ Baby for a 2nd year

Old Post 12-12-2017 06:27 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ctreeingsob
New UKC Forum Member

Lone pine m$ dollar baby already had its shot several weeks ago and got beat they had to throw a fit about it to get a rehunt and here we r now I hope Roxanne or shack beats the breaks off em

Old Post 12-12-2017 11:23 PM
ctreeingsob is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ctreeingsob Click here to Send ctreeingsob a Private Message Find more posts by ctreeingsob Add ctreeingsob to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
les condra
UKC Forum Member

Kermit, I think Talley black female got ran over

Old Post 12-12-2017 11:33 PM
les condra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for les condra Click here to Send les condra a Private Message Find more posts by les condra Add les condra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

are you serious? i hate to hear that about anybody dog. i hope its not true. if no roxanne then im onboard with cheyennes dog

Old Post 12-12-2017 11:35 PM
les condra
UKC Forum Member

Idk that to be 100% but a friend of mine in al told me today he heard she got hit, she's still alive but he didn know if she could make finals

Old Post 12-12-2017 11:40 PM
les condra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for les condra Click here to Send les condra a Private Message Find more posts by les condra Add les condra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

This what the owner of Roxanne told me about her;

quote:
Originally posted by patrick stewart
Roxanne was hit and broke her leg on the 27th of October. She gets around good but her leg is far from being healed. She obviously hasn't been hunted since. We are going to wrap her leg in a heavy duty bandage and hope for the best.

They are planning to hunt. The Vet believes she can try, but obviously will be an underdog in this hunt. I wish her the best. Despite all the naysayers out there about the World Hunt, I say if Roxy can pull off a win with a broke leg, she's a World Champion in my Book.

I wish them the best of luck.

Old Post 12-13-2017 12:22 AM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

best of luck to dan walker and molly .

Old Post 12-13-2017 12:30 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Roxy

Yeah man I hate that Roxy got hurt. She will be at an unfair advantage for sure but if she did manage to pull off a cast win it would make a bold statement for her. And hey, you never know, anything is possible. I would just be worried about making that injury worse but I would want to try too. Best of luck to everyone but I have to pull for the underdog.

Ch GrNiteCh. Ch. Ramey's Oakwood Woody
PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
NITECH CH PR Hardin-Williams Spider
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 12-13-2017 01:13 AM
fatherof4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatherof4 Click here to Send fatherof4 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatherof4 Find more posts by fatherof4 Add fatherof4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

A world finals with no leaves? Its a shame its not up north where there are no leaves GOOD LUCK to ALL

Old Post 12-13-2017 11:39 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Chey

quote:
Originally posted by khester7923
ill have to agree with you richard about chey being a nice guy..never met him but liked the way he handled himself during and after the first 2017 world hunt...but he is following a walker dog and as bad as i hate to admit it, they are tuff to beat, im all in on the black dog..but good luck to all in all seriousness....#roxanne

Same here, I'm not a Walker guy but Chey is a first rate guy!

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 12-13-2017 01:33 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&Ttreed2017
Banned

Roxy

If she has half the drive that Ive heard about her ,she can be in the Winners Circle,Make Em See Black Rox..Good Luck to all

Qualified for UKC World 2017
Won his first 4 Shows in a row
Made Champion at 11 months
Qualified for the Illinois Govenors Cup 2017
Owned & Handled by 10 yr old Lil Darik
Titus has been found!!! 4 hours north of us. Dariks Happy Again!
God Is Great!!

Bradleys Tenacious Super Star
Leons Darkside x Blue Label Lilly
2 Wins towards UKC Show Champion
Owned & Handled by 9 yr old Bradley__________________________
618-320-0880 Cell
~Rest In Peace Ole Boy~
Biehls Tenacious Jet
Hobo Hoss x Kansas Jewell

Old Post 12-13-2017 08:30 PM
B&Ttreed2017 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&Ttreed2017 Click here to Send B&Ttreed2017 a Private Message Click Here to Email B&Ttreed2017 Find more posts by B&Ttreed2017 Add B&Ttreed2017 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote