UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Southern Illinois Mountain Fiest
Pages (65): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

The kids friend found 112 yesterday yellow and white don't know about the sizes so they could have all been little dinky winkys But at least he found some. TD ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rex with all this stuff going on getting ready to bury Pete having a hard time getting to go. He had just went mushroom hunting the morning before he died. So he was doing what he loved to do. He did find some but don't know how many. His visitation is Wednesday night from 5 to 7 and then he will be cremated and ashes scattered on the farm. Have a good one all LINDA

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2012 01:24 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

I am praying for you Linda.

Old Post 04-03-2012 08:11 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

She's doin' quite well Mike but it still don't hurt. The rest of the family are the main ones. Pete was saved thats all that matters and that works for us.

Old Post 04-03-2012 08:15 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

I understand. If I lived closer I would be there for Linda.

Old Post 04-03-2012 10:39 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Bless your heart,I'd bet my last dollar you would.

Old Post 04-03-2012 11:23 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

52 degrees here this mornin'--- nice squirrel chasin' weather.

Old Post 04-04-2012 12:05 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

47 And breezy here TD !

Old Post 04-04-2012 12:44 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

62 degrees here and rain last night. The turkeys are talking loud this morning. There is one talking every 20 seconds.

Old Post 04-04-2012 03:12 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I seen 5 big turkeys this mornin' north of us,and of all places on the prairie. When them things run its a wonder they don't fall over.

Old Post 04-04-2012 04:23 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

They are mating every day now.

Old Post 04-04-2012 05:52 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

LOVE is in the air---but them poor ole boar coon and bucks will have too wait till fall

Old Post 04-04-2012 08:05 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

They will survive though.

Old Post 04-05-2012 01:49 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

We went 'shroomin' the cook found 'em all---and the son found some also,not a bunch but enough,another 9/10" rain last nite helped a lot. Woods is damp now. Also seen a coon out and about around 3:30.

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 04-05-2012 at 10:30 PM

Old Post 04-05-2012 10:26 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Way to go on finding your shrooms.

Old Post 04-05-2012 10:31 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Maybe eatin' 'em tonite or tomorrow

Old Post 04-05-2012 10:35 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Mike ,are you gonna go to them cur days in Sept. at Kinmundy,Il. this year? I didn't make it last year,but me and Jeff were wantin' to go this year.

Old Post 04-06-2012 03:17 AM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

When is it?

Old Post 04-06-2012 01:32 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

It's posted on the thread curs and feists and I believe it's black mouth cur days 2012. If you can't find it let me know and I'll look it up.

Old Post 04-06-2012 02:01 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Found it. Have to wait till it gets closer to tell you.

Old Post 04-06-2012 09:27 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

10-4---Are you gonna make it too Charleston for the sat. nite hunt on April 14? I know it's a long drive for you and fuel aint all that cheap if you don't make it I understand.

Old Post 04-07-2012 02:20 AM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Have to find out what my handler is doing first TD.

Old Post 04-07-2012 01:32 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Well I hope you both can make it,look forward too meetin' all you fellers.....bring bad news Bill with you ,if ya'll can ride that far together with out fussin'

Old Post 04-07-2012 07:37 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

I don't know if Bill's wife would let him go that far. He would have to check in often if he did.

Old Post 04-07-2012 08:35 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Why's that? Is she afraid he'd stop off at a "gentleman's club" on the way? We went 'shroomin' for 3 hrs. and only found 5,and where we went there should have been 500

Old Post 04-08-2012 12:02 AM
Bill Starnes
UKC Forum Member

careful Mike I mite let her read this and I would have to put my money on this little red neck woman you would be in a world of hurt.

Old Post 04-08-2012 01:47 AM
Bill Starnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Starnes Click here to Send Bill Starnes a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Starnes Find more posts by Bill Starnes Add Bill Starnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote