UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > PKC Silver CH Raines' Trusty II AKA Thunder at Stud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gene Raines
UKC Forum Member

PKC Silver CH Raines' Trusty II AKA Thunder at Stud

-----Ch GRNTCH 'PR' Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss
---GRNTCH 'PR' Bauers's Kansas Junior
-----GRNTCH 'PR' Bauers' Kansas Jewell

--GRNTCH 'PR' Raines' Rockytop Kansas Trusty(Sire)

-----GRNTCH 'PR' Gilley's Midnite Special
---GRNTCH 'PR' Coulter's Special Nikki
-----GRNTCH 'PR' Masten's Knock'EM Down Jill

-PKC SILVER CH GRCH 'PR' Raines' Trusty II AKA Thunder

-----'PR' Tennessee's Ragin Ranger
---GRNTCH 'PR' Thunder Valley Ragin Ox
-----'PR' Juds Jill

--'PR' French's Show Time Callie (Dam)

-----GRNITECH 'PR' Hester's The Big Show Brutus
---NTCH GRCH 'PR' Cooley's Black Magic May
-----Ch 'PR' Hester's Tennessee Blk Delilah

https://i.postimg.cc/VL0Y5FxX/022.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/gjCb3fC8/090.jpg

Over $5400 Lifetime earnings with several years not pushed
Futurity Black and Tan Leader as a 1 yr old
Qualified B&T Breed Hunt at 16 months old
Got in the finals of the Pup Hunt in Tennessee as a 1 yr old
Won early Rounds at SS as a 1 yr old
Won 2/3 early rounds of WH as 2 yr old
Grand Show CH and Qualified for UKC World Sh at 2 years old
Only been in 3 UKC hunts in his life and 1 was the Grand Masters Invitational
Qualified top 16 of the Breed in PKC multiple years and top 32 several more years
Finished in the top 4 of the Breed hunt in 2017
Has Qualified for PKC truck hunt
Has over 60 Cast wins and 90% are with plus points

Thunder is as loud as any, and louder than most that I have ever hunted with. He was born naturally independent and when he treed, he had him. He has a big bawl on the ground and a bawl/chop on the tree. If dogs back him, he stays smart and moves around the tree to stay out of trouble. Will hunt as far as it takes and will not come back unless called or you go get him off of a tree. Was the most 90% accurate dog that I have ever hunted when younger and began gambling a little more when older, but he is still great about having coons in thin or thick locations. He has won from Michigan to Alabama and about every state in between. He is 8 and 1/2 years old and won't be around forever. Currently has 25 registered pups and has almost 4k in pup earnings from 2 litters. Newest litter is only 5 months old. I believe there are 4 out of 14 older pups with PKC money earned, with one in CHKC leading the black breed at this time. Mine out of him, got in the semifinals of the 2018 PKC World hunt. His pups have good to great mouths and will go hunting. Most are independent, but does have a few that pack and then get by themselves. Would love to see him bred to more as I believe he has great qualities that would help the breed. I have a daytime job so talking dogs for long periods of time is difficult for me. If I don't answer, please leave a message or text me as I am busy with work and family. Thanks.

Gene Raines
931-319-0588
Thunder is located in Middle Tennessee

Home of:

PKC Silver Champion $5000+ Won; (Never in a UKC hunt) GR CH 'PR' Raines' Trusty II AKA "Thunder" (Trusty X Ox Female(Callie))

Gone But Never Forgotten: PKC Silver Champion($5444 won); UKC GR. Nt. Ch. 'PR' Raines' Rockytop Kansas TRUSTY (3 Generation All Grand)

----

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2018 03:41 AM
Gene Raines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gene Raines Click here to Send Gene Raines a Private Message Click Here to Email Gene Raines Find more posts by Gene Raines Add Gene Raines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote