UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Mike Collins and Tony Walters Congrats
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

YOU BUNCH OF UPTIGHT FUSS-BUTTS!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2013 09:41 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Al Medcalf
UKC Forum Member

I can't figure out why Cope and I are hated so much. After all, we are wonderful people. Ain't that right Counselor?

Old Post 12-17-2013 09:55 PM
Al Medcalf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Al Medcalf Click here to Send Al Medcalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Al Medcalf Find more posts by Al Medcalf Add Al Medcalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Yes........

quote:
Originally posted by Al Medcalf
I can't figure out why Cope and I are hated so much. After all, we are wonderful people. Ain't that right Counselor?

.......GA Dirty Santa, you're alright in my book, but let's not push it with that Cope fella...He's the GRINCH!....Ha!!!

Old Post 12-17-2013 10:53 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Re: Yes........

quote:
Originally posted by Al Medcalf
I think it is a regional thing Al. LOL

quote:
Originally posted by mdmorrison
.......GA Dirty Santa, you're alright in my book, but let's not push it with that Cope fella...He's the GRINCH!....Ha!!!
Hey, that is exactly what my wife calls me. all because I won't let her put dang reindeer horns on Jake.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 12-17-2013 11:04 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Frogdog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nccatfisher
Nope my comp hunting days are over. I never was very good at it. That was pretty obvious when I had dogs that were champions and I did fairly sorry with them. And own a dog now that is being hunted and wins fairly regularly, yet I just didn't do that well with her. I did make Grizz a Nt. Ch though.

Must be about the same for you since you don't hunt yours.

Lol, eeeasy, now you foolin with part of the skirl dog mafia. Money can't buy love, but it can buy you a title. These dogs are starting to get like NASCAR $$$$$$$ = Wins!

Old Post 12-17-2013 11:41 PM
Frogdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Frogdog Click here to Send Frogdog a Private Message Click Here to Email Frogdog Find more posts by Frogdog Add Frogdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Frogdog
Lol, eeeasy, now you foolin with part of the skirl dog mafia. Money can't buy love, but it can buy you a title. These dogs are starting to get like NASCAR $$$$$$$ = Wins!
Yeah, money will buy many things. Someone was telling me about money buying cast wins for a fellow, 'till he got caught.
Now who woulda ever thunk of that one?

Old Post 12-17-2013 11:55 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

Maybe thats why i cant win nuthn lol

Old Post 12-18-2013 12:24 AM
tn russ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tn russ Click here to Send tn russ a Private Message Click Here to Email tn russ Find more posts by tn russ Add tn russ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

Congrats guys! I've heard she isa dandy!

GRAND NITE CHAMPION
BOOGAR HOLLOW MOJO
513-284-4874

Old Post 12-18-2013 12:25 AM
SCOTT ENGLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT ENGLE Click here to Send SCOTT ENGLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SCOTT ENGLE Find more posts by SCOTT ENGLE Add SCOTT ENGLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

you reckon that's why some of them ole hound comp. hunters are interested in curs all of a sudden.

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 12-18-2013 12:26 AM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by greg maynard
TIM COPE ANY TIME YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME OR MY CRAP DOGS COME AND GET YOU SOME OR I WILL COME TO YOU !!!!!

my my kinda touchy aren't you, I don't see any post where tim said anything about wanting any of you or your dogs. he already has some of the best curs going..
I'M not on sq. haters or kemmer haters either one & don't have any desire to be.

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 12-18-2013 12:32 AM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
knighttrain
UKC Forum Member

⛄️

Email:
kris@hydraservice.net

ROCKIN KK KENNELS
The Hunting Dog Public Podcast

Old Post 12-18-2013 01:42 AM
knighttrain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for knighttrain Click here to Send knighttrain a Private Message Click Here to Email knighttrain Find more posts by knighttrain Add knighttrain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
odg
UKC Forum Member

pretty sure he called the mans dogs crap your dogs have to compet to be considerd some of the best going

Old Post 12-18-2013 01:43 AM
odg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for odg Click here to Send odg a Private Message Click Here to Email odg Find more posts by odg Add odg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mnstcur
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by odg
pretty sure he called the mans dogs crap your dogs have to compet to be considerd some of the best going
have to prove themselves in comp. Hunts. Lol Ive hunted with a few dogs that had world hunt wins that I wouldnt feed.

Old Post 12-18-2013 02:12 AM
Mnstcur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mnstcur Click here to Send Mnstcur a Private Message Click Here to Email Mnstcur Find more posts by Mnstcur Add Mnstcur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mnstcur
have to prove themselves in comp. Hunts. Lol Ive hunted with a few dogs that had world hunt wins that I wouldnt feed.

X2

Old Post 12-18-2013 02:19 AM
tn russ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tn russ Click here to Send tn russ a Private Message Click Here to Email tn russ Find more posts by tn russ Add tn russ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
odg
UKC Forum Member

some of the best going apche thundersport bred dogs bo dogs jukebox dogs sniper bred dogs that would be some of the best going and yes a few have one good weekend but dogs bred like those at the top alot

Old Post 12-18-2013 02:25 AM
odg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for odg Click here to Send odg a Private Message Click Here to Email odg Find more posts by odg Add odg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by odg
Goes to show how ignorant you are. I said he could start a sight to peddle his crap. I wasn't talking about his dogs in general, I was talking about everything he wants to sell.

Everyone that is on haters knows that if you use it just for the classifieds you won't be on it long.

I honestly don't know what dogs he owns or don't the only one I have heard of him hunting I think he is part owner of. The one he was selling when we had our differences had some similar bloodlines to a dog I had that is now dead.

Old Post 12-18-2013 02:32 AM
knighttrain
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by odg
some of the best going apche thundersport bred dogs bo dogs jukebox dogs sniper bred dogs that would be some of the best going and yes a few have one good weekend but dogs bred like those at the top alot

I'm new to the omcba but I have been researching this breed and these lines of dogs you mentioned always show up in the winners circle. Congrats on the impact these dogs have made!!!!

Email:
kris@hydraservice.net

ROCKIN KK KENNELS
The Hunting Dog Public Podcast

Old Post 12-18-2013 02:34 AM
knighttrain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for knighttrain Click here to Send knighttrain a Private Message Click Here to Email knighttrain Find more posts by knighttrain Add knighttrain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
odg
UKC Forum Member

you werent talking about his dogs but when you all had your differences he was selling a dog

Old Post 12-18-2013 02:47 AM
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by odg
cope wont comp hunt them treeingcurs of his just talks big

BTW who are you saying hung papers on the dogs here? Donnie Clark, Woody Huntsman, or Darrell Nickelson? Other than the Gun dog that was bred only a very few times that I got fairly late in his life that is where all of the dogs I got were bred and I DNA'd them. We can swab any pup that ever come from here and they will go right back to those dogs so I may well have T/Cs but they were when they came here.

I always was against mandatory DNA but all of mine were for piece of mind, insurance purposes. And oh yeah, loudmouths.

Last edited by nccatfisher on 12-18-2013 at 02:59 AM

Old Post 12-18-2013 02:53 AM
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by odg
you werent talking about his dogs but when you all had your differences he was selling a dog
Yep, and as far as I knew that was over. From the last p.m. we had.

Old Post 12-18-2013 02:58 AM
odg
UKC Forum Member

dna good sales pitch aint it makes it easier to peddle pups

Old Post 12-18-2013 03:02 AM
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by odg
dna good sales pitch aint it makes it easier to peddle pups
Might be I haven't needed one. You ought to try that, I have noticed you announcing the breeding of your dog. I never had to do that. I always had people waiting for mine a year or so ahead. Heck I haven't bred a female here in house in two years now and still have people calling all the time. I only breed when I need a pup and so far people have been breeding to my dogs with bloodlines I like and the dogs perform like I like also so I have kept stud pups. I haven't had to mess with pups.

Imagine that, someone that hasn't comp. hunted in 5 years and someone still wants pups off their dogs. Guess there must be people that don't think like you.

Old Post 12-18-2013 03:19 AM
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

Dont know what your difference was about or care. Ill say this though , gregs seems to be a great guy to me. I only met him and hunted once with him and i felt right at home hunting some spots im not sure i would have wanted to share with a friend much less a stranger.
Yep , greg will be winning some future comp hunts also i would bet.

Old Post 12-18-2013 12:36 PM
ska
New UKC Forum Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-20-2013 02:23 PM
ska is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ska Click here to Send ska a Private Message Find more posts by ska Add ska to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
show me cur
UKC Forum Member

Wow like a bunch of high school girls good for the sport and the new guys.

Old Post 01-06-2014 12:30 AM
show me cur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for show me cur Click here to Send show me cur a Private Message Find more posts by show me cur Add show me cur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote