UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Heavy Utchman Bred Pups.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jsmith04hunter
UKC Forum Member

Heavy Utchman Bred Pups.

I have a litter of 11 pups. 4 males available and 3 females available. Sire is Yeagers blue lighting bolt. Bolt is a litter mate to George Jones. And dam is Smith's blue dreamin tess. Tess was 8th at winter classic last year. She was also In the top 16 in the bbcha for the bench. Shes got the ability and looks to go with it. Ukc, Pkc, and super staked. Asking $350.00. With 50.00 deposit. Questions or pictures available. 740 504-6529.

Last edited by Jsmith04hunter on 10-26-2019 at 07:18 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2019 02:18 PM
Jsmith04hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jsmith04hunter Click here to Send Jsmith04hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Jsmith04hunter Find more posts by Jsmith04hunter Add Jsmith04hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with your pups

Tess was whelped at my dad's house I have hunted with three different littermates to her all were nice dogs. I've also hunted with Eddie and Tinkerbell, both nice dogs. They are Tess's parents. Topside of these pups would be out of Jobe and sharah sue. These should be nice pups. I haven't had the pleasure to hunt with Tess or Bolt but if they are like their littermates they are nice hounds. Good luck. Again should make some nice hounds.

Old Post 10-26-2019 09:40 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

I have not had the pleasure of hunting with Tess but have been told she is a very nice hound. I’m extremely excited about this cross, there should be some dandy’s in this litter, as far as Bolt come & hunt with him see for yourself nothing to hide with him. He is a hard hunting dog, very good mouth, not afraid to slip off & tree his own or he will tree with them if they strike one quick off the lead. When he trees he will stay no matter what goes on around him or on the tree, he will stay put.

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 10-26-2019 10:11 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

I had the pleasure of hunting with Bolt last night. He is an outstanding hound. I found Bolt to be exactly the way Heikki has described him. Good luck with these pups.

Old Post 10-26-2019 11:41 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

BOLT

Here you go Heikki

Bolt by Darren Hollis, on Flickr

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 10-28-2019 01:32 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

Darren

Thanks for posting I sure appreciate it

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 10-28-2019 09:49 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote