UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Buckaroos
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sox12
UKC Forum Member

Do you have them spoiled yet

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-21-2018 07:00 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Spoiled? You don't know me that well I guess. I keep their feed bowls and water buckets full and that is about it. They are running loose and pretty wild. I catch them to worm them and give them their shots so they are a little leary of me. They also have several big dogs tied out to aggravate.

Old Post 01-21-2018 07:25 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Lucy, Chigger, Tip, Wendy, Sally, Willow, Raven... What a list of Redbone females all in one pedigree. If you have hunted in Major hunts for very long, surely you have drawn several of them. Talk about foundation females...wouldn't you like to be the next to have one?

Old Post 01-22-2018 03:48 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Good looking pups.

Old Post 01-23-2018 08:58 AM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Rick, Buck is a half brother to Woody. One of the females would be an excellent cross back on Woody.

Old Post 01-23-2018 02:04 PM
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

Did you sell this young male?

....................Gr Nt Ch B III
.........Gr Nt Ch Pigeon River Big Red Jim
......................Nt Ch Heidi
..L's Big Time
......................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Haze
..........Gr Nt Ch L's Wendy
.......................Gr Nt Ch Willow

Old Post 01-23-2018 04:56 PM
jason_beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason_beagles Click here to Send jason_beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email jason_beagles Find more posts by jason_beagles Add jason_beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I was thinking the same thing. You kept all the females didn't you or sold them. Those top females being behind a pup are just as important if not more so than the Stud!! Those pups are loaded aren't they.

Old Post 01-23-2018 08:07 PM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

littermate sister to Buck

There is a littermate sister to Buck about 5 miles from me that the Carver boys have. Kelly was working road construction and couldn't hunt her right but she will def tree a coon. I took her 1 night and me and Jack McDonald killed a coon to her.

Old Post 01-23-2018 08:10 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jason, I think that he is still tied out behind my house somewhere.

Old Post 01-23-2018 08:11 PM
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

Ok will call you this evening.

Old Post 01-23-2018 08:15 PM
jason_beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason_beagles Click here to Send jason_beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email jason_beagles Find more posts by jason_beagles Add jason_beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is one of the reasons I bred Wendy to Buck. This is a 1 yr old Wendy X Ranger male named Wade owned by a nice young lady in North Indiana.

Old Post 01-26-2018 04:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

All right, I didn't want to do this but it looks like I am going to have to sell a female pup. I can deliver her to the Winter Classic.

Old Post 01-27-2018 02:17 PM
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Wendy X Ranger

That's a good looking male. How many of those pups was there Richard?? Evidently that cross worked out from the looks of that male.

Old Post 01-29-2018 09:58 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Buck X Wendy female pup is still for sale.

Old Post 02-02-2018 04:40 PM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

6 months old

These pups just turned 6 months old, I was curious how the rest of the litter is doing. Mine will go every step with the big dogs and has since the first time I took her out. I like what I see so far. By the time the corn fields are ready this summer I think mine will be ready to roll.

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 05-17-2018 04:00 AM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I don't know about coons but I heard that this one was treeing housecats and Spencer Smith said that his had treed her own possum. It sounds like they might be a little trashy.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-19-2018 at 02:14 PM

Old Post 05-17-2018 02:16 PM
tripple river
UKC Forum Member

Is the female still for sale?

Old Post 05-18-2018 01:59 AM
tripple river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tripple river Click here to Send tripple river a Private Message Click Here to Email tripple river Find more posts by tripple river Add tripple river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

No, they all have a home. Jason, I sure hated to hear that yours was hit by a car and killed.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-18-2018 at 01:45 PM

Old Post 05-18-2018 01:42 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Buck and wendy

Minds doing real good Richard!!!Lots of natural ability, took her to night she treed with the young dog we were with this was her first time to the woods in the dark! Yes the farm cat stays in the trees when she out in the yard cat gets close she gets the cat trees bug eye red trees!! 😀 she really a nice pup, hopefully this week she’ll get see a coon. Thanks Richard

Old Post 05-19-2018 05:21 AM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sorry about the name, Spencer. I am old. Sometimes I forget what my name is.

Old Post 05-19-2018 02:16 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

LOL!!! Richard

I guess they need to be a little trashy as long as they fall off and tree coons LOL!! Hell minds a house dog,hell she spoiled to the bone still a pain ass to caught, But she easily caught tonight right off the side of a tree with sow coon in it solo to boot! Lots of fun watch her go.

Old Post 05-20-2018 05:28 AM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, 6 mos old and she treed her first coon all by herself on her 2nd trip to the woods after dark. Some people would call her a natural. I wish that I could still post videos on here. She sure sounds nice.

Old Post 05-20-2018 01:54 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Van says this one hasn't been out at at night yet but is treeing the heck out of squirrels.

Old Post 05-20-2018 08:07 PM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a promising litter

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 05-21-2018 05:52 AM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote