UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Other > Game Chhickens
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PennyHatch
New UKC Forum Member

Game Chhickens

Any chicken people still out there

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2018 04:20 PM
PennyHatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PennyHatch Click here to Send PennyHatch a Private Message Click Here to Email PennyHatch Find more posts by PennyHatch Add PennyHatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnfitzgerald
UKC Forum Member

A few still kickin

Old Post 01-11-2018 08:44 PM
shawnfitzgerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnfitzgerald Click here to Send shawnfitzgerald a Private Message Find more posts by shawnfitzgerald Add shawnfitzgerald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PennyHatch
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the reply my name is Pete Grivetti I'm in mo I have all Gillian breeds need to cut back getting old but I still like them

Old Post 01-12-2018 11:45 AM
PennyHatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PennyHatch Click here to Send PennyHatch a Private Message Click Here to Email PennyHatch Find more posts by PennyHatch Add PennyHatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PennyHatch
New UKC Forum Member

What's going on my friend they r starting to become work but still have a few u to grand son moved in with me and he into the dogs big time so never a dull moment around here good to hear from u

Old Post 01-12-2018 04:19 PM
TheOnlyWright
UKC Forum Member

GAME CHICKENS BOYS

y'all ever heard of a man named Jackie Wilkerson?

Old Post 01-13-2018 12:23 AM
TheOnlyWright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOnlyWright Click here to Send TheOnlyWright a Private Message Click Here to Email TheOnlyWright Find more posts by TheOnlyWright Add TheOnlyWright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PennyHatch
New UKC Forum Member

I haven't maybe my son has he knows a lot of people where is Jackie from

Old Post 01-13-2018 01:56 PM
TheOnlyWright
UKC Forum Member

Originally from southwestern Oklahoma, but moved to Paris AR in 1973 bc he bought Roy Gray's pit. He is my grandpa. If you look on the chicken breed from the NPIP Bird Codes you will see Wilkerson Reds and Wilkerson Grays #30 and #31.

Old Post 01-14-2018 04:28 PM
TheOnlyWright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOnlyWright Click here to Send TheOnlyWright a Private Message Click Here to Email TheOnlyWright Find more posts by TheOnlyWright Add TheOnlyWright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PennyHatch
New UKC Forum Member

What does everyone think is more fun dogs or chickens

Old Post 01-17-2018 10:12 PM
TheOnlyWright
UKC Forum Member

I like dogs more, but chickens in the pit are a thing to see. Especially if you have entries.

Old Post 01-18-2018 06:31 PM