UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 11 month old plott male for sale in North Ga
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jacob Rymer
UKC Forum Member

11 month old plott male for sale in North Ga

I have an 11 month old plott male for sale. I bought him from Brent Howard up in Tennessee back during the first of October. I had intentions of training him but have since started handling dogs for a friend of mine in the hunts an won’t have the time to give him that he deserves an hate to see him just sit on the chain. His sire is Nitech grch ‘PR’ ROCK CREEK SLICK WILLIE and his Dam is ‘PR’ PINE HILL TREE JAMMIN RORY. I know he goes back to the poacher line of dogs an that’s all I know as I just have puppy papers on him. I have carried him hunting between 10 an 15 times I’d say. Sometimes he would go with the old dogs sometimes he wouldn’t. Has had a few coons shot out to him an he will tree good on a hang up an isn’t scared of a coon one bit. He goes crazy over one. I paid 400 for him an would like to have that back for him as I feel that’s a fair price for a dog that is ready to be hunted an pushed hard. I’m located in Chatsworth Ga, if interested you can pm me an I will send you my number an we can talk more. Please no tire kickers thanks in advance.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2017 10:07 PM
Jacob Rymer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacob Rymer Click here to Send Jacob Rymer a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Rymer Add Jacob Rymer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BANJO PICKER
UKC Forum Member

What exactly Is a Tire Kicker? Is that another term for a hard hunting dog?

Old Post 12-15-2017 03:49 AM
BANJO PICKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BANJO PICKER Click here to Send BANJO PICKER a Private Message Click Here to Email BANJO PICKER Find more posts by BANJO PICKER Add BANJO PICKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longhollow
UKC Forum Member

Plott male

Interested text me at 865-742-2119

Old Post 12-15-2017 04:40 PM
Longhollow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longhollow Click here to Send Longhollow a Private Message Click Here to Email Longhollow Find more posts by Longhollow Add Longhollow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jacob Rymer
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Will take $250 for him he’s just sitting on the chain not getting hunted don’t want to see him go to waste. He will make someone a good dog I believe if put in the right hands an hunted.

Old Post 12-24-2017 03:53 AM
Jacob Rymer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacob Rymer Click here to Send Jacob Rymer a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Rymer Add Jacob Rymer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jacob Rymer
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Still here. Someone needs this young dog to push. I have a video of him freeing on a hide I could send to anyone interested as well.

Old Post 12-25-2017 02:21 PM
Civey
New UKC Forum Member

Could you call me 423-608-1234

Old Post 12-26-2017 02:32 AM
Civey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Civey Find more posts by Civey Add Civey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jacob Rymer
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Sold

Old Post 12-26-2017 09:27 PM