UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nt Ch Gr Ch Mighty Blue Ruffus HTX
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Koswalt
UKC Forum Member

Nt Ch Gr Ch Mighty Blue Ruffus HTX Double Hammer 18 double jet 5 bred

At Stud . Double Hammer 18 double Jet 5 bred.

Ruffus is throwing loud mouth go hunting tree dogs in his pups.

I can tell you every thing I think you want to hear or you can come hunt with him or pups off him your self.

As a blueticker that normally prefers to hunt females. I know what it's like when search for a stud. I won't cram him down your throat or talk him up to make him out to be more than he is. He's here if you'd like to use him.

Ruffus weights 70 lbs and is a bawl mouth tree dog

Stud Fee: $200

………………………..NtCh GrCh Northern Blue Hammer XVII

……………..GrNtCh GrCh Northern Blue Hammer XVIII

……………………….Ch Northern Blue Missy Ann

…….NGRNC GrNtCh Treeslammin Blue Hillbilly

………………………..NtCh CC Hoosier Stone (Jet V)

……………NtCh Treeslammin Blue Queen

……………………….PR Meads Blue Betty (Jet V x Littermate to JetV)

NiteCh GrCh Mighty Blue Ruffus HTX

……………………….NtCh GrCh Northern Blue Hammer XVII

……………GrNtCh GrCh Northern Blue Hammer XVIII

……………………….Ch Northern Blue Missy Ann

…….NtCh Foley’s Hammerin Sable

……………………….GrNtCh Northern Blue JetV

……………NtCh Rednecks Treeing Casey

……………………….PR Mason’s Blue Stinger

Located near KeyStone Indiana

765-499-3155

Video of two littermates off Ruffus and Nt Ch Michigan Blue Bess at 10 months old

World Nite Champion 2nd over all, Gr Nt Bingos Northern Blue Dancer ( Bingo x Belle)

National Grand Nite Champion Gr Nt Tree Slammin Blue Hillbilly (T-man) ( Hammer 18 X Queen)

Dual Grand Bingo's Northern Blue Jazz (Bingo X Belle)

Gr Nt Rattler's Runnin Tobe (Rattler X Belle Junior)

Nt Ch Tiffin River Blue Bubba ( Hawk X Demi)

Nt Ch Gr Ch Mighty Blue Ruffus HTX ( Hillbilly X Sable)

Last edited by Koswalt on 08-21-2018 at 10:13 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-22-2016 09:41 PM
Koswalt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Koswalt Click here to Send Koswalt a Private Message Click Here to Email Koswalt Find more posts by Koswalt Add Koswalt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueblade13
UKC Forum Member

ruf

good ole dog right here,hammer breeding at its best.come go hunting with the ole boy or kerrys lil blue female, nice young dog see what rufs throwin.under promoted and definately under used.

Old Post 02-25-2016 03:55 AM
blueblade13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueblade13 Click here to Send blueblade13 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueblade13 Find more posts by blueblade13 Add blueblade13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueblade13
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 03-02-2016 01:03 PM
blueblade13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueblade13 Click here to Send blueblade13 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueblade13 Find more posts by blueblade13 Add blueblade13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

Big Roof is the real deal. I've liked him every time I've had the pleasure to hunt with him. When Zeb and I owned Panic we bred her to him with good results. Justin Haddon has one off that cross that is double tough. If I wanted to add some Hammer in or pile it up Roof is where I would go.

GRCH GRNITECH"PR" Blue Iron Brummy HTX

Top 100 Finalist 2012 UKC World Hunt.

King of Hunt 2013 BBOA National Bluetick Days

Tree Blue

I use and recommend Backwoods Supplies

Old Post 03-03-2016 08:28 PM
Blue Iron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Iron Click here to Send Blue Iron a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Iron Find more posts by Blue Iron Add Blue Iron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueblade13
UKC Forum Member

ruf

btt

Old Post 03-27-2016 12:31 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Ruffus.....

That is one good looking Blue Dog.......!!!

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 12-26-2016 03:15 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Koswalt
UKC Forum Member

Thank You triple K

World Nite Champion 2nd over all, Gr Nt Bingos Northern Blue Dancer ( Bingo x Belle)

National Grand Nite Champion Gr Nt Tree Slammin Blue Hillbilly (T-man) ( Hammer 18 X Queen)

Old Post 12-26-2016 08:19 PM
Koswalt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Koswalt Click here to Send Koswalt a Private Message Click Here to Email Koswalt Find more posts by Koswalt Add Koswalt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Nice bred Hound

How old is he,do you have any semen stored on him?

"If it ain't BLUE, you ain't gotta a CLUE"

Old Post 12-27-2016 02:52 PM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Koswalt
UKC Forum Member

He's 10, I dont have any stored yet, I may do that soon.

Old Post 12-27-2016 07:41 PM
BANJO PICKER
UKC Forum Member

I have been starting and training dogs for myself and other people for about 15 years now and recently got a pup off of Ruffus. First time I worked her on coon scent (3 months old) She locked down on it and showed very natural ability. Looking forward to seeing her progress. Out of the last 30 or so pups I have fooled with of many different breeds she has me more excited than I have been over a pup in a long time. If your looking for a Blue stud dog I would certainly take a look at Ruffus He is for sure throwing some natural abilty in his pups. And she is gonna have a big mouth to boot!

Also Kerry you need to get some semen stored off of him!!!

Old Post 02-07-2017 04:02 PM
BANJO PICKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BANJO PICKER Click here to Send BANJO PICKER a Private Message Click Here to Email BANJO PICKER Find more posts by BANJO PICKER Add BANJO PICKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Koswalt
UKC Forum Member

Banjo Thanks for the kind words on Ruffus. Im sure glad to see people working his pups. I believe a large percentage of breeding has to do with the females that are bred to the studs. It cant happen without guys breeding quality females. I wish you the best with her. Shes a nice pup.

I will get him collected this summer.

Old Post 02-07-2017 11:27 PM
BANJO PICKER
UKC Forum Member

Update on Lexi showed her her first coon at a little over 4 months old she had already treed on a couple of short scent drags she goes crazy just over the scent of a coon and just from watching her I thought I would see how she would react to a live coon. To see the video of her on this click on the link (hopefully it will work) Ruffus is throwing some early starters with some big mouths on them.

https://youtu.be/Z8uoarmi8x8

Old Post 03-13-2017 04:32 AM
BANJO PICKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BANJO PICKER Click here to Send BANJO PICKER a Private Message Click Here to Email BANJO PICKER Find more posts by BANJO PICKER Add BANJO PICKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cethridge
UKC Forum Member

Will you have pups at Autumn Oaks ?

Old Post 03-13-2017 06:29 PM
cethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cethridge Click here to Send cethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email cethridge Find more posts by cethridge Add cethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Koswalt
UKC Forum Member

Banjo the link to the video worked . If the back ground in that video is your back yard. It certainly looks like a good place for a pup to tree a coon running loose around the house.

Charlie. I dont know about pups. I'll just have to see who breeds what to him. At one time Steve Kitchen was going to breed Futz to him. If he does that would be a good cross to book a pup from.

I'd like to see Jeff breed Fannie back to him. Lexi is not the only one that Ive been getting reports like this on that litter..

Old Post 03-13-2017 07:15 PM
cethridge
UKC Forum Member

thanks.

Old Post 03-13-2017 11:10 PM
cethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cethridge Click here to Send cethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email cethridge Find more posts by cethridge Add cethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueblade13
UKC Forum Member

ruf x fannie

A repeat cross,hmmmm that cld probly be arranged in the future.

Old Post 03-14-2017 01:02 AM
BANJO PICKER
UKC Forum Member

Kerry that is about 250 yards behind my house and there has been several young dogs tree there first solo coon back there.

Old Post 03-14-2017 03:23 AM
blueblade13
UKC Forum Member

lexi

I'm out of video data on my phone but it comes up as a pic and she sure looks pretty on the side of that wood.very glad your liking her kenneth and I hope she makes u a good one!!

Old Post 03-14-2017 03:44 AM
BANJO PICKER
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I think this is already showing to be a really good cross, I see some of Both Fannie and Ruffus both showing in this pup early on.

Old Post 03-14-2017 09:11 PM
blueblade13
UKC Forum Member

kerry

I want to thank you again for purchasing fannie,I kno Ull be able to get her to the woods and hunts a lot more then I could.I also know she will be a great addition to your future breeding plans,I kno her and ruf are gona compliment each other in their pups.good luck with her!!

Last edited by blueblade13 on 03-18-2017 at 10:31 PM

Old Post 03-18-2017 10:21 PM
Koswalt
UKC Forum Member

He's still here for your inspection. He will turn 10 soon. Hes still in great health.

I have been getting alot of good reports back on his pups. alot of old hammer and Jet 5 blood that is getting hard to find.

Old Post 05-03-2017 07:17 PM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

How's Rufus

How's he doing I think I might want to get a female bred to him can you give me a call to 260-585-7988. Thanks Steve Kitchen.

Old Post 01-10-2018 05:24 PM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Koswalt
UKC Forum Member

Ruffus is here and fit as a fiddle.

Old Post 01-10-2018 07:19 PM
Koswalt
UKC Forum Member

Ruffus is here and fit as a fiddle.

Old Post 01-10-2018 07:19 PM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Good to hear!

Rufus is a 3/4 brother to my old Gr.Nt.Ch. Twiliteblue Poison Ivy female.being out of Treeslammig Hillbilly and both being out of a Hammer XVIII female.My Gr.Nt.Ch.Twiliteblue Foxy Lady,AKA Futz,female is a 3/4 sister to the female I raised as a puppy Gr. Nt.Ch. B&D's Blue Ruby.Which was out of Ivy & Spike.Futz is out of My Gr. Nt.Ch. Twilite Blue Honey female,who was a half sister to Ivy,and B&D's Blue Spike.As soon as she comes in heat again Futz will be down to your place for a date with Rufus!

Old Post 01-21-2018 04:37 PM