UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH GRNITECH 'PR' Mad-Dog Mo Blue Smoke
Pages (76): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tom hueston
UKC Forum Member

Tim, good luck this weekend......Tom

CH NITECH 'PR' Jordan's Blue Hoss
'PR' Hueston's TNT J-Girl
'PR' Mad Dog Coon Hatin Demon
'PR' Mad Dog Rose
Bad News Duke
L.C.
Dozer

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2011 03:24 PM
tom hueston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom hueston Click here to Send tom hueston a Private Message Click Here to Email tom hueston Find more posts by tom hueston Add tom hueston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Great News!

Robin was in a false heat and is back to normal and hunting. Timmy had two cattahoola females that came in a couple of weeks ago and every female we had went into heat. We moved them away from all the dogs ( all the males were going ballistic ) and that is when I begin to notice Robin wasn't progressing in her heat.
We hunted her last night and she is back to normal. Droped her the first couple of times and she ran a good hot track and put it in a hole.
Next drop we hunted Smoke on the river and of course he crossed and we had to drive to a bridge to get around to him. Watched him on the garmin as we were driveing and he was flat out, SMOKEIN, that coon. He got treed about 600 yrds in.
Had a good night saw two coon and got in about 1:00 this morning. Timmy and I both had to get up at 6:00 to go to work and I can feel it today!

Home of:
GrChGrNtCh Mad Dog Mo Blue Smoke 2012 BBOA National King of Hunt

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt
2017 BBOA/BBCHA Grand National Reunion King of Hunt

GrChGrNtCh Big Time Spankin Blue Wendy 2009 BBOA National Queen of Hunt

GrNtCh Mad Dog Tree Rockin Robin 2011 zone 1 Queen of Hunt.

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion
2016 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Hunt Overall Winner

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Up and comming Mad Dog Smokin Blue Wendell

And a few young Prospects

Old Post 03-31-2011 04:14 PM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

I don't understand why a man would walk around in the woods half the night to see a dog tree a racoon. We do this knowing that the wake up alarm is getting closer. Tim is young enough to handle it but us old guys need our beauty rest.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 03-31-2011 04:53 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Pic's from last night

Ch Gr Nite Ch Mad Dog Mo Blue Smoke

Home of:

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Old Post 04-01-2011 02:18 AM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Pic

Here is a pic of Mad Dog Lil Rooster ( Mad Dog Blue Rooster II X Mad Dog Two Gun Frankie ) Owned by Danny Ferris

Home of:

Last edited by Roy Clifton on 04-01-2011 at 03:15 AM

Old Post 04-01-2011 02:21 AM
tom hueston
UKC Forum Member

Roy

Hey was just wondering if you had any pics of that froggie female?How is that littermate to Jesse's pup doing I got to tell you Rose is such a show off and wanting to please She does stuff then looks at you as if to say did you see that huh huh huh did you. She is something else you were'nt kidding little miss personality.......Tom

'PR' Mad Dog Rose
Bad News Duke
L.C.
Dozer

Old Post 04-01-2011 07:34 AM
tom hueston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom hueston Click here to Send tom hueston a Private Message Click Here to Email tom hueston Find more posts by tom hueston Add tom hueston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Roy/Tim,
Smoke sure looks good standing on the side of that tree. "Did he get treed so quick that you thought he was Kidding"? He doesn't look like he is kidding, he looks pretty serious. I believe that I need some of that blood..........Tim

Old Post 04-01-2011 12:27 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Tom

I'll put a couple of pics of Froggie on here in a night or two. My computer at work has so much security on it that it wont let me post pic's or even look at any. There are some pic's of her on Zip's thread, I'll look and try to find them for you.
Glad to hear that Rose is doing well, her littermate sister ( Lacey ) is a hand full also. Lacey is chaseing chickens as long as they run from her but if the rooster stops and faces up to her , she finds something else to do. Pretty smart I'd say.

Tim, He did do it so fast that the garmin had a hard time keeping up.haha No kiddin, Smoke is runnin to catch and even on a cold track he is movin it out. when most dogs are standin on their heads he shuts up and drifts in deep till he can make it run.

We are going to Eddies Saturday.

Good luck throwin shoes and if you ever need a partner I have a HORSE that throws shoes all the time!!!!!!haha

Home of:

Old Post 04-01-2011 01:42 PM
tom hueston
UKC Forum Member

Roy

Thanks I took a look at froggie on the Zip thread.I really hope the cross with turk happens I'm going to try and get one of those pups for myself.It amazes me if you ask the kids between them they own every hound on the place but I'm the one paying the feed bill lol.Well have a great day..............Tom

'PR' Mad Dog Rose
Bad News Duke
L.C.
Dozer

Old Post 04-01-2011 04:48 PM
tom hueston
UKC Forum Member

Roy

Man smoke sure looks good!!!!!!!You guys need to get some females to him I would be real interested in seeing what kinda pups you get outta him..............Tom

'PR' Mad Dog Rose
Bad News Duke
L.C.
Dozer

Old Post 04-01-2011 05:44 PM
Blue Reb
UKC Forum Member

Roy & Timmie

Smoke looks great! Keep up the fantastic work with him. Is Robin like totally independent? I took Dee Dee with my 2 broke females and I had dogs going 3 different directions. I expected the older 2 to possibly go different directions but it was a total shock with Dee Dee, she's treed drags by herself but was her first time to the woods, just wondered if the independence was a family trait?

Mad Dog Midwest. Proud member of Team Mad Dog. Thanks to our founders Tim and Paul Vaughn as well as Dave Dean for gracing our kennels with such fabulous bloodlines to work with. Treedogs by birth, coondogs by the grace of God!

Old Post 04-02-2011 05:21 AM
Blue Reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Reb Click here to Send Blue Reb a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Reb Find more posts by Blue Reb Add Blue Reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Jay

If Dee is like Robin she will run her own coon and not pay any attention to what the other dogs are doing. Robin will run and tree with another dog but it will be on her terms. Robin is super straight and has a one track mind once she starts a track plus when she trees she could care less if the other dog trees 10 foot away or a mile. Sounds like you got some good ones, keep em in the woods..........Roy

Home of:

Old Post 04-05-2011 01:36 PM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

pups

Roy/Jay
Turk has been putting some get up and go in his pups. I have seen this hard hunting independence in several pups out of different females and different bloodlines........Tim

Old Post 04-06-2011 08:45 AM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Mad Dog Rooster III

The dog I call Lil Rooster is back home. I had sold him to Danny and we bought him back last night. Danny has done a great job getting him going and is concentrating on huntting a couple of Turk pups right now.
Timmy and Danny went hunting with Tim Vaughn last night. Timmy hunted Robin and Danny took his Psycho pup, Tim had Ranger. Timmy said all three dogs looked great and fired up the tree power. They worked a couple of cold tracks and put the meat on the end of the stick.
The boys left Tim around midnight and hunted a couple of spots on the way home and said the pups treed a slick and then put coon on the end of another track.

Home of:

Old Post 04-07-2011 01:37 PM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

dogs

Roy,
After hunting with those young dogs last night I decided that I would give you and Danny your money back if you want it! Boy did they look good! Not afraid to get on the wood!!!!!!!!........Tim

Old Post 04-07-2011 04:03 PM
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Buy back program?

Tim, Timmy said that last night was NOT one of those nights where he would price her. Been a night or two that he might have. We like her pretty good and she has enough potential to keep us excited. Might make a hunt with her this weekend and plan on taking her to the Reunion.

Home of:

Old Post 04-07-2011 05:05 PM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Roy, load Timmy up and head down my way for a hunt. I would sure like to see Robin in the woods.

Took a new 8 month old project to the woods last evening. It was Bree's second time to be hauled hunting. She is from D-Con X Sydney. I believe there's one Nt Ch the rest Gr Nt in three generations. She shows some interest in coon and will soon be going with the older mentors. She ended up going over 1000 yds on the last deal of the evening. She is going to have a huge mouth. I don't know why I should even consider starting anouther pup.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 04-07-2011 06:11 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Dennis

I want to come down your way but this week and weekend I'm working the long hours again. Maybe we can get together next week sometime and go.
Took the two pups out last night ( Robin and Rooster) and they started a hot one and put a good locate on the meat. They both are hard, hard, tree dogs and did good.
I plan on hunting Smoke tonight after work and Timmy and I will decide where to go this weekend and with what.

Home of:

Old Post 04-08-2011 01:37 PM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Reunion

Sounds like Timmy has Robbin ready for the Big one in Eldon and I know that you are keeping Smoke tuned up. It wouldn't surprise me if both of them came home big winners. It's hard to beat a treedog that gets treed quick (with or without company), holds tons of pressure and has the meat. All you need is to be put in plenty of coon.............Tim

Old Post 04-10-2011 02:33 PM
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Hope So

It's been a lot of work but I think we are as ready as we will get. Put em in the woods and see what happens. Smoke and his little sister are a lot of fun to hunt and all we can do is call em on what they do.
Timmy has really done a good job huntin both of them and I'm as proud of him as I am the dogs.

Home of:

Old Post 04-10-2011 04:19 PM
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Forgot

To post on this thread that Timmy put a 2nd place win on Mad Dog Tree Rockin Robin last night. She is a half sister to our Ch GrNiteCh Smoke dog. They are both out of Turk.

Home of:

Old Post 04-11-2011 01:24 AM
tom hueston
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the win.......Tom

'PR' Mad Dog Rose
Bad News Duke
L.C.
Dozer

Old Post 04-11-2011 02:38 AM
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tom

Hey, hows the pup doin? Ours is a little package of dynomite and getting a super loud mouth on her. She's a dandy. Are you guys goin to the Reunion? If so we will see you there.

Home of:

Old Post 04-11-2011 03:30 AM
tom hueston
UKC Forum Member

Roy

The pup is a ball of fire she is getting pretty loud herself sure do like her personality.If I can find someone to stay with my dad we are planning on going to the reunion.Sounds like you guys are ready for it wish you all the luck hope you win big sure hearing alot of fine things about your hounds.......Tom

'PR' Mad Dog Rose
Bad News Duke
L.C.
Dozer

Old Post 04-11-2011 03:51 AM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Robin

sure is a treedog. She will impress the hard to impress! ........Tim

Old Post 04-11-2011 05:08 PM