UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Prayers for Todd Wicks
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

God bless you my friend, and give you strength, peace and also to your family and friends.

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

GrNiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Black Oak Ace, - Some of the Greatest Memories.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7
GrNiteCh,'PR'Roberts Dix River Party Girl
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Party Queen
NiteCh,'PR'Kansas Smokin Lizzy
NiteCh,'PR'Late Nite Banker
NiteCh,'PR'Uptown Extreme Shooter
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Boaz

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2015 05:46 PM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear about your loss, you have some good memories and a lot of folks thinking about you during this time. Hang in there....

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 03-23-2015 05:48 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark sliger
UKC Forum Member

We're praying for y'all.

Old Post 03-23-2015 05:58 PM
mark sliger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark sliger Click here to Send mark sliger a Private Message Click Here to Email mark sliger Find more posts by mark sliger Add mark sliger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

Our prayers are with you and your family I know it is a tough time ! As you know I lost my dad about six months ago so I can relate we both are blessed to have known our dads and have great memories but
they are and will always be missed down here! On this old earthly home so just keep looking up you will some day see him again! Prayers sent up for you and your family

Old Post 03-23-2015 07:22 PM
mitch loggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch loggins Click here to Send mitch loggins a Private Message Find more posts by mitch loggins Add mitch loggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Miller
UKC Forum Member

sorry for your loss Todd

Old Post 03-23-2015 08:43 PM
Paul Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Miller Click here to Send Paul Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Miller Find more posts by Paul Miller Add Paul Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear that. Difficult times indeed. Just another sad reminder of what is important. Prayers said.

Old Post 03-23-2015 08:44 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.
Larry

NITE CH GRCH. TIM'S HURRICANE CREEK DOZER HTX DNA-P (GrndSireBTTBCane)
NITE CH. LARRY'S HURRICANE HAWKGONE DNA-P (BTTB BlackHawk) 2018-2019 PERFORMANCE SIRE
CH. HURRICANE STORMIN LUCY LOU (Sire Ike) (Half Owner Jason & Joey of Hurricane Creek B&T Kennel II)
CH HURRICANE ATNITE BIG HOWLER (My 5th generation son!) (Sire Hurricane HawkGone) (GrandSire Dozer)
GR CH 3 IKE'S BLACK JOE (Sire- GrNiteChGrCh Cooper's Stormin Ike)
CH.HURRICANE CREEK ROGUE ONE (Sire Howler, Grand Sire HawkGone)
LARRY'S HURRICANE CREEK RAE (sire Howler, grand sire HawkGone)
BLACKBURNS BEE (Sire Blackburns Snuffy II)(Half Owner with Jon Kibler)
NEW HOUNDS IN THE KENNEL;
HURRICANE HARLEM'S HARLO (Sire Harlem)
HURRICANE KIBLER'S ANNIE (Sire 6 gun Albert)

Old Post 03-23-2015 09:46 PM
Larry B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry B. Click here to Send Larry B. a Private Message Find more posts by Larry B. Add Larry B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skidiver
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to family and friends. Hang in there and remember the good times..

Old Post 03-23-2015 11:04 PM
skidiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skidiver Click here to Send skidiver a Private Message Find more posts by skidiver Add skidiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gene Rogers
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss my friend! We'll be prayin' for you and your entire family

"PR" Ch. Took's TwoPaw Blk Betsy
"PR" Black'd Out's Slam'n Blk Bear
"PR" R&M's Backwoods Blk Boomer

Old Post 03-23-2015 11:53 PM
Gene Rogers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gene Rogers Click here to Send Gene Rogers a Private Message Click Here to Email Gene Rogers Find more posts by Gene Rogers Add Gene Rogers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rfreeman
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss, Todd. Prayers for you and your family.

Old Post 03-24-2015 12:47 AM
rfreeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rfreeman Click here to Send rfreeman a Private Message Click Here to Email rfreeman Find more posts by rfreeman Add rfreeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss Todd, prayers up for you and your family

Old Post 03-24-2015 12:56 AM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rodney Stewart
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss.

Old Post 03-24-2015 01:08 AM
Rodney Stewart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rodney Stewart Click here to Send Rodney Stewart a Private Message Click Here to Email Rodney Stewart Find more posts by Rodney Stewart Add Rodney Stewart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

sorry for your loss Todd..my Thoughts and prayers for you and your family..

Old Post 03-24-2015 02:33 AM
blckntan337 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blckntan337 Click here to Send blckntan337 a Private Message Click Here to Email blckntan337 Find more posts by blckntan337 Add blckntan337 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHANE AYERS
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear about this Todd. If you need anything at all let me know. We be praying for GOD to touch each one of you guys in this time of need.

nt ch Ky River Crazy

Old Post 03-24-2015 03:43 AM
SHANE AYERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHANE AYERS Click here to Send SHANE AYERS a Private Message Find more posts by SHANE AYERS Add SHANE AYERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew Jones
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear this Todd. Let me know if you need anything. Prayers sent

GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Tree Slammin Magnum(Grnitech Tree Slammin Hammer x Grnitech Grch Black Creek Slamin Lucy HTX)
~2016 PKC Winter Classic Cast Winner

Old Post 03-24-2015 04:21 AM
Andrew Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew Jones Click here to Send Andrew Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Andrew Jones Find more posts by Andrew Jones Add Andrew Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

hope all goes well during your tough time. enjoyed stories about the squirrel dogs, everyone is proud of their hunting dogs for sure.

Old Post 03-24-2015 07:08 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

I told my Mom and my brothers about all the condolences and prayers , that u fellas have sent for our family.My mother cried and said for me to say : THANK U ALL EACH AND EVERYONE. All 8 of my brothers a driving home wednesday. And my sister is driving down.This has been tough on us all.
I have laid in bed 2 straight days and could not help tears rolling down my face. My good friend Clay Cisson came and got me outta bed tonight and said lets go hunting.My wife said go on , u gotta get outta bed.No matter how heartbroken u are. I gathered my stuff with a heavy heart and went anyway.
First drop .i got my truck stuck and then the police were called on me by an ajoining land owner that owns 1 acre.I thought man can this be happening?
A friend down the road came pulled me out. I figured one more drop .As i was on my way to next drop. My good friend Shane Ayers called me.We talked and as he gave his condolences and we were about to end our conversation.Shane says hold on a minute and i had him on speaker phone. Shane started praying for me and my family and yes i broke down.I thank Shane from the bottom of my heart. Made me feel good to know how much Shane thinks of me as a friend. Me and my family will get through this in time.But i am honored that u guys have prayed for us. I wouldnt trade my black and tan brothers for nothing in the world. God bless each and everyone of yall. AMEN.

2011 RQE NEWPORT,TN 5 TH PLACE
2011 WORLD Qualifier
2011 BnT Days Cast Winner
2012 Cast Winner TN State
2012 3 rd Place Grnt,s BNT days
2012 World Qualifier Meigs Cnty RQE 4 rth place
2012 zones Virginia 4rth place
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2013 4th high scoring dog fri night,TN State
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Bigtime Drama
2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 03-24-2015 09:38 AM
toddwicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toddwicks Click here to Send toddwicks a Private Message Click Here to Email toddwicks Find more posts by toddwicks Add toddwicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

sorry for your loss.

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 03-24-2015 11:44 AM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

PRAYERS SENT

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

PR TREETALKIN LITTLE SASSY
TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER
TREETALKIN LIL SHOOTEM UP JAKE
GRCHPR TREETALKIN NIGHTHAWK GONE BUT NEVER WILL BE FORGOTTEN R.I.P.

Old Post 03-24-2015 02:46 PM
corky crowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tha_Mike_B
UKC Forum Member

Condolences to you and yours in such a trying time. Praying for ya'll..

Old Post 03-24-2015 07:04 PM
Tha_Mike_B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tha_Mike_B Click here to Send Tha_Mike_B a Private Message Click Here to Email Tha_Mike_B Find more posts by Tha_Mike_B Add Tha_Mike_B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ASPHALT KENNEL
UKC Forum Member

GOD BLESS you and family Todd

Old Post 03-24-2015 08:12 PM
ASPHALT KENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ASPHALT KENNEL Click here to Send ASPHALT KENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email ASPHALT KENNEL Find more posts by ASPHALT KENNEL Add ASPHALT KENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

Dad asked to go just like he was. We bought him a new pair of overalls a flannel shirt. A ball cap.He would be mad if he new he had to wear new overalls.He hated breaking in new ones.He would have much rather wore his old ones.But my baby sister runs us all 8 brothers.So what she says goes, but she dont know im sending him off with a brand new pack of REDMAN chewing tobacco .That was his favorite.My dad was a country man and proud of it.

All my brothers and sisters will be here wed. His services will be held Friday 5:00 to 7:00 at Evans Mortuary in Rockwood TN.

Thank u all again.

2011 RQE NEWPORT,TN 5 TH PLACE
2011 WORLD Qualifier
2011 BnT Days Cast Winner
2012 Cast Winner TN State
2012 3 rd Place Grnt,s BNT days
2012 World Qualifier Meigs Cnty RQE 4 rth place
2012 zones Virginia 4rth place
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2013 4th high scoring dog fri night,TN State
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Bigtime Drama
2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 03-24-2015 09:00 PM
toddwicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toddwicks Click here to Send toddwicks a Private Message Click Here to Email toddwicks Find more posts by toddwicks Add toddwicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Prayers Sent Todd!

We are so sorry to hear of your sad loss, Todd. You and your whole family will be in our prayers......

Sincerely, Heather and Bob

Old Post 03-25-2015 02:34 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDog
UKC Forum Member

Prayers and thoughts for u and your family Todd in this time of sadness but God will see u through friend.God Bless this family.

Pr Skippy John Jones
Pr Bull Creek Red Reba
606-672-7177 or 606-275-9455

Old Post 03-25-2015 05:02 AM
BDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BDog Click here to Send BDog a Private Message Find more posts by BDog Add BDog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell O'Neal
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss Todd. Prayer for you and the family

****CSGC NITE CH FCH CH PR O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE SCREAMING ABBY 1st , 2nd place ukc (CH Bear X CH NTCH FCH Sage ) co owner Jonathan O'Neal PA Coonhound of the Year 2014 1st place AKC PA STATE Race Winner 2014 , 1st AKC Breed Race Winner , 5th Overall AKC National Race Winner 2014
Now in Ohio with Sam Burnett
****CNC PR O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE LITTLE RIVER D (CH GRNTCH PR Coulter's Timbuktu X GRCH PR Little River Jessie Jr HTX) JOSH ROMINES co - owner

****PR O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE TROUBLE'S SAM ( GRNITECH PR COBLE AND STOCKINGS TROUBADOUR X CSGC CH O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE ABBY ) Co Owner BRENT LAND
**** L & O LOCKTITE SCREAMING SALLY (ABBY X HUBERT
PA Handler of the Year 2012 and 2014

Russell O'Neal
Don't Sing It , Bring It
(814) 207-4413 cell

Old Post 03-25-2015 08:11 PM
Russell O'Neal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell O'Neal Click here to Send Russell O'Neal a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell O'Neal Find more posts by Russell O'Neal Add Russell O'Neal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote