UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > who will
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nick miller
UKC Forum Member

LOL Todd we would have a ball!!!!!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2015 10:42 PM
nick miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nick miller Click here to Send nick miller a Private Message Click Here to Email nick miller Find more posts by nick miller Add nick miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

Sleep whats that? I dont sleep.

2011 RQE NEWPORT,TN 5 TH PLACE
2011 WORLD Qualifier
2011 BnT Days Cast Winner
2012 Cast Winner TN State
2012 3 rd Place Grnt,s BNT days
2012 World Qualifier Meigs Cnty RQE 4 rth place
2012 zones Virginia 4rth place
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2013 4th high scoring dog fri night,TN State
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Bigtime Drama
2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 03-08-2015 10:45 PM
toddwicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toddwicks Click here to Send toddwicks a Private Message Click Here to Email toddwicks Find more posts by toddwicks Add toddwicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

Could we get that REGOT fella to go with us,

2011 WORLD Qualifier
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 03-08-2015 10:47 PM
toddwicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toddwicks Click here to Send toddwicks a Private Message Click Here to Email toddwicks Find more posts by toddwicks Add toddwicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by toddwicks
Darrell, a feeder bucket is them big cornfields u hunt in.

I love it ,,, there needs to be a like button ,,,, hahahaha
Dang cornfields are a cruse

Old Post 03-08-2015 11:08 PM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DeerSlyer86
Todd are you smoking crack

Deer ,, I know a few guys that get 300 a week to hunt dogs plus gas and food , then only getting 5 nights a week

Old Post 03-08-2015 11:22 PM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

Darrell you can come we got to have a dog that can tree a coon👍

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 03-08-2015 11:23 PM
dawgg03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgg03 Click here to Send dawgg03 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgg03 Find more posts by dawgg03 Add dawgg03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

and I think Todd's giving you a good deal , but we are talking about Black dogs maybe the rate is cheaper ,,, Im not sure

Old Post 03-08-2015 11:27 PM
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dawgg03
Darrell you can come we got to have a dog that can tree a coon👍

Mike you know my dog cant tree one hes been on lock down for a month ,,, Nick and Todd have the coon dogs ,, but I would love to spectate

Old Post 03-08-2015 11:31 PM
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

Darrell i had a coondog.Now i have prospects.

2011 WORLD Qualifier
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 03-08-2015 11:35 PM
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Now that would be funny seeing you and Nick walking around hunting. He's 6.5 and your 5.6 lol .

i would like to see 5.6 in the rockies, montana idaho whatever. be eye opening experience.

Old Post 03-09-2015 08:47 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

Thats 5'8 230lbs and if snow gets to deep.I get on Nicks shoulders.

2011 WORLD Qualifier
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 03-09-2015 09:15 AM
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell Eads
and I think Todd's giving you a good deal , but we are talking about Black dogs maybe the rate is cheaper ,,, Im not sure
well I think its outrageous and even others thought a fair price would be $400 a month that I talked too

Old Post 03-09-2015 11:32 AM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

No problem on my end.U asked and i told ya what i would do it for. I was just letting ya know what it would be.30 nights of hunting.I thought it was cheap.

30 nights at 3hrs per night equals 90 hrs
90 hrs
×11 dollars hr
Equals 990 dollars. Plus me feeding and watering and my fuel.seems like a heckuva deal.

No prob. but i sure dont see outrageous.

2011 WORLD Qualifier
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 03-09-2015 04:54 PM
davidmorehead
UKC Forum Member

Deersliver or whatever your name is. You should quit your job if you have one and just coonhunt for others, you will soon be rich at $400 a month !

Old Post 03-09-2015 06:05 PM
davidmorehead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davidmorehead Click here to Send davidmorehead a Private Message Click Here to Email davidmorehead Find more posts by davidmorehead Add davidmorehead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

i know of three around me that hunt dogs on the side for 500.00 a month and two bags of feed if you want there names just let me know. I have one of them hunting a dog right know.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 03-09-2015 06:57 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

Stovall.is that 30 nights outta that month.or 3 or 4 nights a week? Is that with other dogs? He said 30 nights alone no company.
You saying 7 nights a week alone for 3hrs or more for 500. Give me there # i might have some work for em

A man guarantee me he will hunt my dog for 30 nights alone for 500 dollars for 3 hrs a night. Im all in.

Thats 90 hrs of hunting a dog alone for 5.55 cents an hour.

2011 WORLD Qualifier
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

2014 World Qualifier

Last edited by toddwicks on 03-09-2015 at 11:36 PM

Old Post 03-09-2015 11:30 PM
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

Not starting a pissing match but why would you pay someone to hunt your dog?? Really just a honest question. I've heard a few talk about it. How do you know their doing what they say or even handle dog the way you like? As far as someone paying me and how much 800 to a 1000 would be close . No way I would hunt a dog I don't own to much can happen. There's one other person besides me that has ever hunted my dogs and he will be the only one and it's not to tune it up it's going to hunts and he owns half of her.

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 03-10-2015 12:32 AM
dawgg03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgg03 Click here to Send dawgg03 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgg03 Find more posts by dawgg03 Add dawgg03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

Mike.with some its just a buisiness.Like Bellar.look how many dogs he owns.
Some people just furnish the cash and buy the dogs and pay people to hunt em.Some people have jobs or obligations that they cant hunt the dog, but want em ready when they can hunt.Myself im buisy with my own projects.But if someone wants me to hunt one like Derrick is wanting. It will cost a grand and i will do just exactly what i said i would do and show him the videos and call him on the phone and let the owner k ow he was getting exactly what he was paying for. U get what u pay for.

2011 WORLD Qualifier
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 03-10-2015 12:49 AM
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

Todd that is four to five nights alone. He is on facebook JD Johnson and he hunts hard and will shot you straight.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 03-10-2015 12:51 AM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by toddwicks
Mike.with some its just a buisiness.Like Bellar.look how many dogs he owns.
Some people just furnish the cash and buy the dogs and pay people to hunt em.Some people have jobs or obligations that they cant hunt the dog, but want em ready when they can hunt.Myself im buisy with my own projects.But if someone wants me to hunt one like Derrick is wanting. It will cost a grand and i will do just exactly what i said i would do and show him the videos and call him on the phone and let the owner k ow he was getting exactly what he was paying for. U get what u pay for.

Ok good answer thanks.

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 03-10-2015 01:05 AM
shane_atchison
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DeerSlyer86
well I think its outrageous and even others thought a fair price would be $400 a month that I talked too
I kept up with exspences last year and in August I spent $294 in gas. I hunted 17 nights.

Old Post 03-10-2015 03:53 AM
shane_atchison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane_atchison Click here to Send shane_atchison a Private Message Click Here to Email shane_atchison Find more posts by shane_atchison Add shane_atchison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Not starting a pissing match but why would you pay someone to hunt your dog?? Really just a honest question. I've heard a few talk about it. How do you know their doing what they say or even handle dog the way you like? As far as someone paying me and how much 800 to a 1000 would be close . No way I would hunt a dog I don't own to much can happen. There's one other person besides me that has ever hunted my dogs and he will be the only one and it's not to tune it up it's going to hunts and he owns half of her.
its not that I can't hunt him myself. I just got back into hunting after 5-6 yrs of being out I have a nice little hound, but has some kinks that need worked out and needs corrected I'm worried I might do something wrong and would like someone with more experience to correct him the right way..I hate to whip a dog, but I know at times you have to, but you also have to go about it the right way I have the places with thick coons and Im able to hunt every night that weather permits. Now days with internet you hear of ppl that do stuff to their dog and ruin them and that's the last thing I wanna do is ruin him. He is bred to WIN

Old Post 03-10-2015 04:01 AM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by davidmorehead
Deersliver or whatever your name is. You should quit your job if you have one and just coonhunt for others, you will soon be rich at $400 a month !
I don't guess you can read or maybe you can't spell. No need to get mad BC you don't agree with what I said

Old Post 03-10-2015 04:03 AM
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

Hunt ur dog Derrick and if i can help u with anything just holler. If i can help ya i will and these fellas on here will also.

2011 WORLD Qualifier
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 03-10-2015 04:21 AM
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Todd I guess my problem is I just wanna know for a fact I'm discipline him right and at the right time. I don't wanna confuse him. At one time when i use to hunt hard before I got out of it I knew when and how to discipline my dog no questions asked

Old Post 03-10-2015 04:24 AM