UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Official AB&TCHA Website
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brad Roe
UKC Forum Member

Brock, yes everyone is. With the change in treasures there was some confusion on who was going to pay the bill, so I just paid it today. Should be back up very shortly.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2008 06:46 PM
Brad Roe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brad Roe Click here to Send Brad Roe a Private Message Click Here to Email Brad Roe Find more posts by Brad Roe Add Brad Roe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brad Roe
UKC Forum Member

Site is back up and running.

Old Post 06-20-2008 08:29 PM
Brad Roe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brad Roe Click here to Send Brad Roe a Private Message Click Here to Email Brad Roe Find more posts by Brad Roe Add Brad Roe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
donnie egli
UKC Forum Member

RULE PROPOSAL CHANGES

I have posted on the B&T website 2 of the 3 proposals that have been signed and sent to me. Please go to that website and express your opinion- positve or negative. We need to know how B&T breeders feel about these proposals. donnie egli, appointed to RULES COMMITTEE
www.abtcha.net

Old Post 08-02-2008 06:56 PM
donnie egli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for donnie egli Click here to Send donnie egli a Private Message Click Here to Email donnie egli Visit donnie egli's homepage! Find more posts by donnie egli Add donnie egli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Carter
UKC Forum Member

I thought I was registered but it will not let me on. I tried to re-register and it will not let me do it. I may be doing something wrong or it doesnt want me???

PKC Ch Southern Ruckus ( GrNt Midnight Crow X GrNt Tic Tac )
Solos Super Flo ( GrNt Solo x GrNt Midnight Monkey )
Carolinas Super Crow ( GrNt Midnight Crow x GrNt Tic Tac )
GrNt PKC Ch Super Flo HTX ( GrNt Kansas Jr x NtCh Hawkeye Rose )
GrNtGrCh Midnight Black Wind ( GrNt Fr8liner x GrNt Super Flo )

Old Post 09-26-2008 08:52 PM
Brian Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Carter Click here to Send Brian Carter a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Carter Find more posts by Brian Carter Add Brian Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Carter
UKC Forum Member

Got it figured out!

PKC Ch Southern Ruckus ( GrNt Midnight Crow X GrNt Tic Tac )
Solos Super Flo ( GrNt Solo x GrNt Midnight Monkey )
Carolinas Super Crow ( GrNt Midnight Crow x GrNt Tic Tac )
GrNt PKC Ch Super Flo HTX ( GrNt Kansas Jr x NtCh Hawkeye Rose )
GrNtGrCh Midnight Black Wind ( GrNt Fr8liner x GrNt Super Flo )

Old Post 09-26-2008 09:04 PM
Brian Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Carter Click here to Send Brian Carter a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Carter Find more posts by Brian Carter Add Brian Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boduck
UKC Forum Member

Who can activate my account. I like the website and I am a member of the Black and Tan Association, but every time I have tried to log in I get a message that my account has not been activated. I should contact the admin?????? This has been giong on for some time now. Please advise and thanks,

Rodney Tharp

Old Post 12-19-2008 10:21 PM
boduck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boduck Click here to Send boduck a Private Message Click Here to Email boduck Visit boduck's homepage! Find more posts by boduck Add boduck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redbone Crazy
UKC Forum Member

i regsitered like 3 months ago and my account still hasn't been approved

Keep the hounds on the trails...

Old Post 02-14-2009 07:04 AM
Redbone Crazy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redbone Crazy Click here to Send Redbone Crazy a Private Message Click Here to Email Redbone Crazy Visit Redbone Crazy's homepage! Find more posts by Redbone Crazy Add Redbone Crazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatcowboy49
UKC Forum Member

ABTCHA site

Suspended again???/!!!!

Old Post 02-24-2009 03:46 PM
fatcowboy49 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatcowboy49 Click here to Send fatcowboy49 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatcowboy49 Find more posts by fatcowboy49 Add fatcowboy49 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for the problems.

I was recently asked to take care of the website. In the transition, a bill didn't get paid and the site is suspended until that payment is received.

Anyone registering to use the message boards needs to follow the directions.

A few of the most important directions are:
-Full first and last name for username; no kennel names or handles
-Mailing address required in your signature
-Type in the stuff in the boxes its asks for.

There are some people who have registered and done it correctly, but are not yet approved. Once the site is back up, my first priority will be to approve those new members.

Look for some improvements in the site in the coming weeks and months!

Thanks for the patience!

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Last edited by John D on 02-25-2009 at 09:57 PM

Old Post 02-25-2009 05:48 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

The site is back up and has been updated with 2009 B&T Days information. Note that there will be prizes awarded to winners.

I've also approved some new users so if you've been in limbo for awhile, you might be good to go.

Anyone that has trouble registering, let me know and I will do my best to get you in.

Thanks.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Old Post 03-03-2009 03:03 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redbone Crazy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redbone Crazy
i regsitered like 3 months ago and my account still hasn't been approved

should i just re register?? thanks

Keep the hounds on the trails...

Old Post 03-03-2009 04:48 PM
Redbone Crazy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redbone Crazy Click here to Send Redbone Crazy a Private Message Click Here to Email Redbone Crazy Visit Redbone Crazy's homepage! Find more posts by Redbone Crazy Add Redbone Crazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redbone Crazy
should i just re register?? thanks

Yes. You will need to be a paid up member to be approved. Thanks.

Old Post 03-10-2009 08:46 PM
Greg Kemp
UKC Forum Member

John, i'm a paid up member and have signed up twice and still have not been approved. Can you help me???

Home Of:
Nt. Ch. Kemps Little Reed Blk. Prowler (6th place Hi Scoring Blk. and Tan SETWD 2007, Qualified for 2008 UKC World Hunt). 2009 UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE.
Kemps Little Reed Blk. Prowler JR.

Old Post 05-15-2009 10:42 PM
Greg Kemp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Kemp Click here to Send Greg Kemp a Private Message Click Here to Email Greg Kemp Find more posts by Greg Kemp Add Greg Kemp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg Kemp
UKC Forum Member

Hey John, nevermind, I figured it out! Thanks so much! Your friend in hunting! Greg K.

Home Of:
Nt. Ch. Kemps Little Reed Blk. Prowler (6th place Hi Scoring Blk. and Tan SETWD 2007, Qualified for 2008 UKC World Hunt). 2009 UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE.
Kemps Little Reed Blk. Prowler JR.

Old Post 05-15-2009 10:53 PM
Greg Kemp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Kemp Click here to Send Greg Kemp a Private Message Click Here to Email Greg Kemp Find more posts by Greg Kemp Add Greg Kemp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sshayndell12
New UKC Forum Member

I kinda was unsure to do it or not, but went ahead and told him to anyway. Problem solved.....

-----------------------------------------------------
Kerastase
Kerastase Reflection

Old Post 06-15-2010 03:10 PM
sshayndell12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sshayndell12 Click here to Send sshayndell12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sshayndell12 Find more posts by sshayndell12 Add sshayndell12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SamClark
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Brad, being new to the breed I was completely lost when looking at all the pedigrees but the website has really helped me form in my own mind the big picture of the more popular black and tan lines. Thanks again for your work.

Old Post 07-26-2010 03:04 AM
SamClark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SamClark Click here to Send SamClark a Private Message Click Here to Email SamClark Find more posts by SamClark Add SamClark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REGGIE31
UKC Forum Member

b&t

how do i join abtch club any help my number is 4236451380 thanks

Old Post 11-16-2010 09:49 PM
REGGIE31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REGGIE31 Click here to Send REGGIE31 a Private Message Click Here to Email REGGIE31 Find more posts by REGGIE31 Add REGGIE31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Go the the American Black & Tan Coonhound Association website at www.abtcha.net.

There is information there on how to become a member. You can register to use the message forums without being a member of the ABTCHA but I'd highly recomend you join both.

If you have any problems registering to use the message forums, feel free to email or pm me.

Old Post 11-19-2010 06:47 PM
Justaguy
UKC Forum Member

Black and Tans of the past

I was just wondering if there was any site dedicated to the history of the B&T coon hound. I have been looking for a while now trying to find a site that lists some of the great B&Ts and breeders of the past. I am very interested in which blood lines and breeders have done the most for the breed. I am also very interested in which lines are best for coon, cat, bear & lion. Like I said I have been looking / researching for months and sort come down to a few guys of today with Big Game lines and then the rest of B&T dogs or blood lines.

I am ashamed to say that if you look on line and type in "History of Treeing Walkers" you can find several sites that give all the information on blood lines, breeders of years gone by and can pretty much look at the breeders of today and know where they are coming from...

Is there a place or what?

Thanks for any direction

Old Post 12-23-2010 02:06 AM
Justaguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justaguy Click here to Send Justaguy a Private Message Click Here to Email Justaguy Find more posts by Justaguy Add Justaguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rweller
UKC Forum Member

Re: Black and Tans of the past

quote:
Originally posted by Justaguy
I was just wondering if there was any site dedicated to the history of the B&T coon hound. I have been looking for a while now trying to find a site that lists some of the great B&Ts and breeders of the past. I am very interested in which blood lines and breeders have done the most for the breed. I am also very interested in which lines are best for coon, cat, bear & lion. Like I said I have been looking / researching for months and sort come down to a few guys of today with Big Game lines and then the rest of B&T dogs or blood lines.

I am ashamed to say that if you look on line and type in "History of Treeing Walkers" you can find several sites that give all the information on blood lines, breeders of years gone by and can pretty much look at the breeders of today and know where they are coming from...

Is there a place or what?

Thanks for any direction

Go to www.abtcha.net
Thats the website for the American Black and Tan Coonhunters Association. You might have to sign up but its free. Look at the History section after you login. Not sure it has all of what you want but its a start.

GR.Nt.Ch. Pr Black Magic Queen
Past home of Gr.Nt.Ch. Splitters Magic Otis 2014 Black and Tan Days King of Hunt. GRNITECH'PR' Roughton's Black Splitter X Gr.Nt.Ch. Black Magic Queen

Old Post 01-06-2011 06:09 PM
rweller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rweller Click here to Send rweller a Private Message Click Here to Email rweller Find more posts by rweller Add rweller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jackiec
UKC Forum Member

I tried to sign into the website said I had wrong name and password. Finally got the membership list to come up and my name is not on it. Been a member for over 5 years. What do I do to get on?

Jackie Carpenter
7645 Chadwick Road
Gambier, OH 43022
740-398-9758

Old Post 11-09-2011 08:07 PM
jackiec is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jackiec Click here to Send jackiec a Private Message Click Here to Email jackiec Find more posts by jackiec Add jackiec to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Just click on "register" and follow the instructions to become a member.

Its no different than registering to use UKC's message board. You may have been registering dogs with UKC for years but you still had to register to use this board, right?

In the same way you may have been a member of the ABTCHA for years but you still have to register to use the message forums.

Try to register and if you still have issues, I'll do my best to resolve them.

Old Post 11-11-2011 02:07 PM
jackiec
UKC Forum Member

How do I get my name on the membership list? I renewed in 2011 at the Ohio Black and Tan Sectional in Cadiz, OH.

Jackie Carpenter

Old Post 11-11-2011 02:15 PM
jackiec is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jackiec Click here to Send jackiec a Private Message Click Here to Email jackiec Find more posts by jackiec Add jackiec to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

If you're talking about the membership list on the website, you will need to register to use the message forum, as described above.

If you're talking about the ABTCHA membership list, you will need to join the ABTCHA.

http://www.abtcha.net/membership.html

Old Post 11-11-2011 08:37 PM
jackiec
UKC Forum Member

OK, I registered to join the AB&TCHA last week and have not heard anything. I am a member of the Black and Tan Association.

Old Post 11-14-2011 08:23 PM