UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > New rule Question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

New rule Question

My dog is a grnight. When can I start hunting her for more cast win's, towards H.O.F. thanks in advance. God bless.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2018 07:33 PM
79cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 79cooner Click here to Send 79cooner a Private Message Find more posts by 79cooner Add 79cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tardawg
UKC Forum Member

You can start on January 1st, 2019

alankalal1959@gmail.com

Home of:
Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch. 'PR' Kalal's MN Pyched Up Miss Pac Man

R.I.P.
Dual Grand Champion Kalal's Minnesota Anne
&
Dual Grand Champion Kalal's Minnesota Destiny in the Wind

Support the Treeing Walker Breeders & Fanciers Association.

Old Post 10-07-2018 07:41 PM
Tardawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tardawg Click here to Send Tardawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Tardawg Find more posts by Tardawg Add Tardawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

New rules

Ok thanks.

Old Post 10-07-2018 07:46 PM
79cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 79cooner Click here to Send 79cooner a Private Message Find more posts by 79cooner Add 79cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mtn Tough Engl
UKC Forum Member

I understand the question because I thought the same thing. When can you start hunting to count cast wins for the HOF. If the cast wins I have now goes toward making my dog a NT CH or GrNt Ch then why don’t the cast wins I have as a Gr Nt Ch now go towards HOF? In other words according to IKC if I have 5 cast wins come January 1 2019. My dog becomes a Nt Ch then even without a 1st place win. So if I have a Gr Nt Ch and let’s say I have 5 recorded cast wins before January 1 then shouldn’t those 5 cast wins go towards HOF.

Old Post 10-08-2018 05:42 PM
Mtn Tough Engl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mtn Tough Engl Click here to Send Mtn Tough Engl a Private Message Click Here to Email Mtn Tough Engl Find more posts by Mtn Tough Engl Add Mtn Tough Engl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

It is my understanding that any wins they have on record back to 2008 are to be included and they are working on GRNT and NITECH wins for this also. Those of you who have been hunting grntch in hunts and have wins that would have been reported to UKC or have wins from RQE's, Zone and WC wins they should have a record of. Now that said if you were to go to your local hunt and not enough dogs were present for more than one GRNITECH dog to place no record of those wins will be at UKC and no record of that win could be counted from past wins, same thing for NITECH.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-08-2018 06:46 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mtn Tough Engl
I understand the question because I thought the same thing. When can you start hunting to count cast wins for the HOF. If the cast wins I have now goes toward making my dog a NT CH or GrNt Ch then why don’t the cast wins I have as a Gr Nt Ch now go towards HOF? In other words according to IKC if I have 5 cast wins come January 1 2019. My dog becomes a Nt Ch then even without a 1st place win. So if I have a Gr Nt Ch and let’s say I have 5 recorded cast wins before January 1 then shouldn’t those 5 cast wins go towards HOF.

They dont have records of Nch and Grnch cast wins that didnt place. They didnt have a need for them before so they were not recorded.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 10-09-2018 03:24 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote