UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grand Nite Ch. "PR" Misty River Ramblin Blue Smoke
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Has been limping on his right front leg for a few days now, but he is getting better. I think he will be ready to go next week. I think we have got some cooler weather coming and that will help us both.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2018 05:24 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

I've been laid up also. Eighty and above is not enjoyable hunting. 77 for a high tomorrow.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 09-21-2018 05:52 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Took Smoke out for a run tonight, Turned him down and old swamp drain. He went in close to 300 yards and struck a pretty good track and came back west, It's pretty rough up in there where he was headed. There are a lot of what we call saw briars in there as you can see in the picture, and when one touches you, it will cut you. I was hoping that he would pass on through that part of the swamp, He Didn't, Treed right in the middle of it. I made my way in there to him and he was treed up a big pine.I never did get to where I could see up the tree. I sure was glad Smoke didn't have to be led out. We called it a night.

Last edited by Misty river on 09-28-2018 at 05:38 AM

Old Post 09-28-2018 05:23 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Mr. Jack,

Glad to see you are getting out. My youngest son and I made a couple of drops last night. It was 43 degrees with no wind. Just a real nice night to be in the woods. Hope all is well.

Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 10-01-2018 02:33 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Took Smoke out for a run tonight, turned him into a nice swamp. He took off at a run. I watched him on the garmin as he zig-zaged through the swamp. He struck in at a little over 400 yards and pushed it on in to about 550 yards and locked up treed. It was a beautiful night about 60 degrees so I took my time getting to the tree while listening to Smoke tree. He was treed up a big oak. I found the coon pretty quick. It looked like a big coon about 2/3 of the way up laying on a big limb. Smoke had not had one out in a while so I was going to put this one out. I put the cross-hairs on him and then I lowered the rifle down. I just didn't have the heart to shoot him out. Once you squeeze the trigger its just a dead coon and if you don't he'll be there to run next time. Don't get me wrong there will be others I will knock out, but I do have feelings for them. They have given me pleasure a many a night for a lot of years. Smoke and me made our way back to the 4-wheeler and called it a night.

Scott, good to hear from you. The weather has cooled down here in Mississippi. This is the time of year that I love. Although we have not come close to having a frost yet, the leaves are beginning to fall. Take care Scott and good hunting.

Last edited by Misty river on 10-13-2018 at 05:19 AM

Old Post 10-13-2018 04:14 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Turned Smoke up a drain that runs through the swamp. He left out, but he didn't stay with the drain. the drain is dry this time of year. We haven't had much rain lately. He zig zaged his way almost all the way through the swamp. There is a cattle pasture on the other side with a dummy line before you get to the pasture. Just before he got to the dummy line he turned east and went up the swampfor a ways and then turned back south for about 400 yards which put him about 500 yards from where I was at when he struck. He didn't go far and locked up treed. I think he struck the coon off someones deer feeder. I walked by it on my way to Smoke. He was treed up a hugh oak close to the bank of a branch that runs through the swamp on its way to the river. We were probably 2 miles from the river. It was a big tree with a lot of big limbs extending out a long ways.There were a lot of places and big forks that a half blind fellow like me couldn't see unless he just wanted to come out and look at me and this one didn't. Smoke said he was there and that was good enough for me. We made our way back to the 4-wheeler and called it a night.

Last edited by Misty river on 10-21-2018 at 05:43 AM

Old Post 10-21-2018 05:14 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Tramp 11 and Smoke

Good memories for me. Tramp 11 and Smoke treed deep in the Pearl River Bottoms.

Last edited by Misty river on 11-20-2018 at 04:12 AM

Old Post 11-20-2018 03:47 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

[url=https://postimg.cc/jDnXXWBb][/url

Took Smoke for a round tonight. Went up the river aways and dropped him off on a drain that runs through the swamp. He left on the run. Made a wide swing through the swamp, Struck a good track close to 400 yards and was coming back toward me.(my kind of dog)Really drove the track back to about 250 yards and locked up treed. I made my way in to him and he was treed up some small trees going up and leaning over into 3 large pines that were growing up togeather. I shined for a while and found him over in one of the pines. I knocked him out to Smoke and we called it a night as I also wanted to hunt Sheba tonight.

Last edited by Misty river on 12-04-2018 at 04:56 AM

Old Post 12-04-2018 04:43 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

forensic anthropology education needed

upload photo

Took Smoke up to the upper swamp tonight, He crossed a drain that is dry most of the year, but with all the rain we have had lately it is running full. He moved on deeper into the swamp and hit another branch and right now it looks more like a creek. Smoke struck in at 550 yards. The branch that he was on now crosses the river road and goes on into the lower swamp on its way to the river. The lower swamp where he was headed is pretty rough since they clear cut it a few years back and right now there is a lot of back water in there and I knew that this was where the coon was headed. I came back out of the upper swamp to the river road. When I got to the River Road I looked at the Garmin and Smoke was over 700 yards down it and not far from the road. I took off as I wanted to catch him before he crossed the road. When I got close to where I thought he would cross I stopped the 4-wheeler and he was treed about 75 yards in the edge of a pasture. This is a pasture that they don't use any more and the fences are down and I rode across the pasture right up to the tree and he was treed on my side of the branch(Good Dog)I saw the coon before I ever got off of the 4-wheeler. He was treed up a large oak, close to the branch. I petted Smoke up and much to his disappointment we left the coon to run again. I wanted to hunt some more, but there is a lot more water in those swamps than I thought it was, so we called it a night.

Last edited by Misty river on 12-15-2018 at 03:28 AM

Old Post 12-15-2018 02:48 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Smoke's Aunt

Doug from Iowa came down for a hunt over the weekend and shared this pic of Vivian, his daughter and Genevieve (a littermate to Wezzie, Smokes mom.) He says she is a once in a lifetime hound. And yes Vivian loves to hunt with her.

Old Post 12-17-2018 01:36 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

I took Smoke back to the same place that I hunted the other night. The coons must be real scarce in this area as he hunted this swamp over up to .76 miles and I didn't think he was going to strike one, but he finally got in next to a cow pasture and struck a cold track at a little over 500 yards. He worked it up the side of an old dummyline and treed. I went to him and he was treed up a Smaller tree going up into a hugh pine. I shined it for a few minutes, but I never could get him to look. The fog was getting worse so we called it a night.

Thanks Nextcoonhunter for posting, That's a beautiful picture. I love to hear about dogs in Smoke's family line. sounds like Genevieve is a nice hound. I am glad Vivian likes to hunt with her

Last edited by Misty river on 12-18-2018 at 05:12 AM

Old Post 12-18-2018 04:48 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Old Post 01-09-2019 05:36 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Took Smoke out for a run tonight. Turned him down a woods drain. there really wasn't as much water in the drain as I was expecting. Smoke moved in about 400 yards and struck and moved it in on what is usually a small branch, with water about ankle deep and about 3 feet wide. Tonight even though its across the road from the river, with all the back water it is over your head and about 30 yards wide. Smoke moved the track down the branch steadily crisscrossing back and forth across the branch from time to time, headed toward the road and the river. I decided I had better come back out to the road and cut him off there, because every thing just gets rougher across the road. When I came back out to the gate the owner of the land that I was hunting on was there and said that he had lost some cows. I told him to give me time to catch my dog before he crossed the road and I would help him find them. I went and caught Smoke just as he was getting to the road. I went back and we found the mans cows. They were just laying down in the tall grass. I have known the guy with the cows since we were kids and we stood around and talked a while before he left. I would have liked to turn Smoke loose again, but with all this water I decided to call it a night.

Old Post 01-12-2019 06:22 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

image ru[/url

[url=https://postimg.cc/dkgCsMtD]

Cast Smoke off an old woods road tonight, left on the run like he always does. Went in about 600 yards and started circling northeast, made a wide circle in to a branch that was big water last week, but now only about knee deep. He started West toward the river road. I figured that's where he would wind up, but after traveling West for 200 yards, he swung back north and went in a little over 700 yards and struck a pretty good track and moved it on in another 150 yards and locked up treed. I went around on another road and came in through a cow pasture. He was treed about 100 yards out of the pasture. I crossed the fence and walked in to him. He was treed up an Oak going up into a larger oak. I figured he would be in the larger tree. but I found him pretty quick I the smaller tree. I took a couple pictures and petted Smoke up and we called it a night.

Last edited by Misty river on 01-18-2019 at 04:27 AM

Old Post 01-18-2019 04:05 AM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

HUNT

Sounds like Smoke is getting deep with the meat. Hope all is well Mr. Jack. Do you have any crosses planned for the upcoming year? Good luck in your adventures with your hounds. Darren

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 01-18-2019 01:24 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tramp 11 and Smoke

quote:
Originally posted by Misty river

Good memories for me. Tramp 11 and Smoke treed deep in the Pearl River Bottoms.

That picture sure brings back some nice memories for me also Mr Jack. Tramp II was a coonhound and when he opened that mouth and treed you had to smile. He was all Bluetick!! I sure liked him.

Thanks for sharing that picture.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 01-19-2019 03:08 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

free photo upload

Took Smoke out for a run tonight. Cast him off an old woods road down a drain that runs through the swamp on its way to the river. He went down the drain for about 400 yards and I guess he decided there wasn't anything going on the branch so he took a right turn for about 200 yards to a branch that runs through the swamp and came back down it headed toward the river. He picked up a track at about 600 yards and moved it on toward the road. I was in a pasture and I had to go through 3 gates to get back out on the road And Smoke was still headed toward the road, so I headed down the road to where the branch crosses the road and when I stopped at the big covert that the branch runs through. Smoke was locked up treed about 50 yards up the branch. I went in another pasture that they don't use any more and a section of the fence is out so I just rode the 4-wheeler through and up the branch and I stopped about 15 yards from where Smoke was treed on the bluff just on the other side of the branch. I saw the coon as I was getting off the 4-wheeler. I crossed the branch and got Smoke and we left the con t run again. We called it a night as I wanted to take my little Gin 111 pup out for a run. I brought Smoke in and put him up and fed him and loaded Gin up and headed to the river. I have some feeders down there that I wanted to put her on, but the coons haven't been hitting them, but deer season closed a few days ago, so I figured the coons might be looking for something to eat. Nothing was on the first feeder, but the second one had a coon on it earlier and it wasn't a hot track as she had to do a lot of work. She moved it out of there and through a rough place that had been cut over a few years ago. She crossed another woods road and into another cut over and on through it and up an old slough. I knew the little girl was being put to the test as she was in a place that I don't go any more. If they go in there now days, they just have to bring him out to a better spot, If they tree in there that's where the toning comes in. She was making about the same route that her mother had made on her first coon. The only difference her mother got her's treed, but her mother had started with a much better track, butGin was still trying when I came around and went in behind my house and went back in there on the other side of all the bad stuff and got as close to her as I could and toned her to me. That little girl was muddy as a hog. We made our way back out of there and called it a night. We will run that one again one night.

Last edited by Misty river on 02-03-2019 at 06:43 AM

Old Post 02-03-2019 05:51 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Took Smoke out for a run tonight. Turned him off an old woods road. he moved in about 6oo yards before he struck. He had got in on an old slough and struck a working track. moved the track on north for a couple hundred yards and headed south toward the river road. I came back out of the swamp to cut him off at the road. Although there are not a lot of traffic on that road. I don't like my dogs crossing roads. I have lost a few that way. By the time I got back to where I was sure he would cross. Smoke had already crossed and was treed right beside the road Up a hugh turkey pine. I could only shine from the road side and I never could get to where I could see anywhere close to the top. I petted Smoke up and we called it a night.

Last edited by Misty river on 02-12-2019 at 04:52 AM

Old Post 02-12-2019 04:35 AM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

By chance, do you have Smoke drawn?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 02-12-2019 04:22 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Mr. Dan, I do not have Smoke Drawn at this time, but I do plan to in the future.

How is old Dutch doing.

Old Post 02-13-2019 04:46 AM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Re: Smoke

quote:
Originally posted by Misty river
Mr. Dan, I do not have Smoke Drawn at this time, but I do plan to in the future.

How is old Dutch doing.

Old Dutch is being spoiled rotten. We let him roam our acre fenced in yard most of the day on nice days. He has lost a lot of his sight. Last fall we would get a fire in the fire pit, let him loose, and my wife cooked him hotdogs. Lol.. He would lay at her side waiting for his next treat.. Lol...He will be 12 this summer, I am praying to get 1 female bred to him before it's too late.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 02-13-2019 at 03:52 PM

Old Post 02-13-2019 03:48 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Dutch

Thank you Mr. Dan. That is the way all of our hunting dogs should be taken care of when they get too old to hunt anymore, wheather it be coondogs. Rabbit dogs, Squirrel Dogs or any other. Jack

Old Post 02-14-2019 04:35 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Took Smoke out for a short run last night. cast him off an old woods road. He went in and treed a quick one. I walked in to him and he had him up a hugh Turkey pine. We Left him to run again. I came back to the house and put Smoke up and got gin and took her down to the feeders, but the coons didn't cooperate. The first one nothing. The second one nothing, but Gin win on hunting. She went on in hunting about 350 yards. I heard her open a time or two. I pulled down close to where she was at and it looked like she was trying to smell an old cold track, but I picked her up and we went to another feeder. She hit a track off it, but it was another cold one. She worked it down river about 400 yards. I heard her locate a couple of times, but she didn't settle. I gave her some time to see if she could do anything with it. She stayed quite, so I called her in. It was starting to mist a little so we called it a night.

Last edited by Misty river on 02-26-2019 at 11:24 PM

Old Post 02-26-2019 09:11 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

gas station near me my location

I bred a nice female to Smoke the other day.

For information or to book a pup call 601-754-5699
Pedigree of pups.

---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Mailes' Blue Sue's Pete
----------Ch.Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Mails' Blue Pete's Bob
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Smokey River Jean's Biue Ruby
-----Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Mailes' blue Sue's Rattler
---------------Nite Ch."PR"Smokey River JBS Chief
----------"PR"Mailes' Blue Rudy Sue
---------------Nite Ch."PR"Mailes' Mo. Blue Rudy

Gr.Nite Ch."PR"MIsty River Ramblin Blue Smoke

---------------Nite Ch."PR"Rhodes' Tom Dulley
----------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Racket Ridge Slim HTX2
---------------"PR"Welch's Blue Angel
-----Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Racket Ridge Weezie
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Smokey River Cheif's Joe
----------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Smokey River Blue Cricket
---------------"PR"Smokey River Blue Muggins

PUPS

---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Mails' Blue Sue's Pete
----------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Dean's Blue Mose
---------------"PR"Mails' Blue Kari
-----Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Mose's Pink Floyd
---------------Ch.Gr.Nite Ch."PR"B & D's Blue Spike
----------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"B & Ds Blue Ruby
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Twilite Blue Poison Ivy

"PR"Ford's Blue Abby

---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Double Springs Echo 11
----------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Double Springs Bodacious
---------------Gr.NiteCh.Gr.Ch."PR"Razor Ridge Pop A Dot
-----Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Kaskia River Blue Dizzie
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Smiley's Blue Rambo 11
----------Gr.Nite Ch.Ch."PR"Davis's White River Salin Sadie
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Davis's White River Sugar

Last edited by Misty river on 03-11-2019 at 11:54 PM

Old Post 03-11-2019 10:48 PM
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

How old is Smoke.

Old Post 04-01-2019 12:44 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote