UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Bright Eyes Reaper light?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DancersRock
UKC Forum Member

Bright Eyes Reaper light?

I am in the market for a new cap light and really like the writeup on the new Reaper light. For those of you that have experience with them how do you like it?

Thanks,
Randall

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2017 09:36 PM
DancersRock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DancersRock Click here to Send DancersRock a Private Message Click Here to Email DancersRock Find more posts by DancersRock Add DancersRock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Any 1 seen this light and compared to some of the other good lights out there,?

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 02-16-2017 12:42 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tori
UKC Forum Member

Reaper

Have one love it mine is belt light i think hat light is to heavy on your head

Old Post 02-16-2017 01:41 AM
Tori is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tori Click here to Send Tori a Private Message Find more posts by Tori Add Tori to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LGrooms74
UKC Forum Member

Lights

Sunspot horizon fire

Old Post 02-16-2017 01:55 AM
LGrooms74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LGrooms74 Click here to Send LGrooms74 a Private Message Click Here to Email LGrooms74 Find more posts by LGrooms74 Add LGrooms74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lights

quote:
Originally posted by LGrooms74
Sunspot horizon fire

I have the fire it's a nice light but I think my sunspot HD is brightet then the fire or at least a better spot then the fire has.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 02-16-2017 02:07 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joutdoorsman
UKC Forum Member

I have two of them and I love them, I have owned Brighteyes lights for 20 years I have tried other lights and always seam to go back to the old Brighteyes light I was using befor so this time I got the news one from Ray and loved it so much I got second for my little huntin buddy because she was always wanting to use mine and you can't bet how Ray takes care of you if you ever have problems with your light and that is plus for me and the best thing about Brighteyes lights is they almost never need worked on, I think out 10 deferent Brighteyes lights I have own I have only had to get one of them worked and that is saying something about how Ray builds them too. This Jmo too, but I will say this, you can hunt three night at 4 or 5 hours a night before you have think about changing it, this is the plus model. I hope this will help you.

Old Post 02-16-2017 02:45 AM
joutdoorsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joutdoorsman Click here to Send joutdoorsman a Private Message Click Here to Email joutdoorsman Find more posts by joutdoorsman Add joutdoorsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Garrison
UKC Forum Member

I have the new reaper and I will tell you it has the best walking light ever made. Big statement I know but I have had several head lights and seen all the others, it has a good spot but the walking light is just unbelievable.

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Old Post 02-16-2017 02:55 AM
James Garrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Garrison Click here to Send James Garrison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Garrison Find more posts by James Garrison Add James Garrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Best walk light I ever saw has a nice bright spot on the high side to tried a lot of different l lights at winter classics they were all nice but I liked the reaper best myself

Old Post 02-16-2017 03:07 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bright Eyes Reaper light?

quote:
Originally posted by DancersRock
I am in the market for a new cap light and really like the writeup on the new Reaper light. For those of you that have experience with them how do you like it?

Thanks,
Randall

BEST LIGHT OUT THERE. NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS. SIMPLY THE BEST.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 02-16-2017 01:53 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Can someone 1 send me a short video of the reaper and another well known light side by side shinning out about 50 yards in the trees, both on high. Thanks cell number is on bottom

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 02-17-2017 02:04 AM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Terrell
Can someone 1 send me a short video of the reaper and another well known light side by side shinning out about 50 yards in the trees, both on high. Thanks cell number is on bottom

Guess know 1 wants to line them up side x side so I can see the difference between the two?

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 02-17-2017 09:40 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

these

lights are getting lighter, brighter with more features than anyone ever imagined !!

This is fantastic !!! But truthfully you should use the colored led to try and catch and eye first before lighting up a tree like daylight causing a lot of coon to hide their eyes. Hats off to Ray, Sam, Donnal, Bruce,and a bunch of other innovators of technology...

I like bright my almost 59 yr old eyes need it...lol... But really how bright do we need to go ??

Competition hunters are really liking all these innovations from what I hear !!!

God Bless You All !!!

Old Post 02-18-2017 02:17 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Terrell
Guess know 1 wants to line them up side x side so I can see the difference between the two?

you ever think it might be a matter of not having a video, or another type light to side by side them with. I own nothing but BRIGHT EYES LIGHTS, and for reason. I have compared them, used them, and had them serviced. NOTHING COMPARES TO WHAT I GET FROM RAY AND HIS TEAM!!
Simply the best in every category in my opinion, and there is no need for me to own another or make any video. I have tested them in the woods where it counts. The other test is how many times they get sent back for trouble. Of the 11-12 lights I own, I think I have had to send one back once for service, and it was completed and back to me inside of 7 days, which includes a two day ride from me to them and two days back. Not to bad.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 02-18-2017 08:45 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Good for you Robert !!! But about every one has a smart phone and they also hunt with guys that have different lights. I wasn't asking about how good they are or anything else about them . just want to see the difference in the spot shinning in a tree..

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 02-19-2017 05:45 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reaper......

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
Best walk light I ever saw has a nice bright spot on the high side to tried a lot of different l lights at winter classics they were all nice but I liked the reaper best myself

I agree.....!!!!
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 09-22-2018 05:04 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote